Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. (44495 Views)

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. / Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by smile11s(m): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
ahnie:

Give me the credit and patent rights.

Are you on Gist?
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
smile11s:

Are you on Gist?
Nope I m not.
Would you want me to?
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
ahnie:

That's ugbolu market.
I heard there's flood at mile 5...how true is this? I wanted to buy a land there..
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

I heard there's flood at mile 5...how true is this? I wanted to buy a land there..
Absolutely.
I think iselle azagba is a much preferred hub.

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by cuffee: 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
pocohantas:
It is nice you got Joy’s contact. That was a wise decision. See as you dey put your feet inside that water. I won’t even lie, if not for the fear of germs - na wetin I fit do kwa. grin

After person hustle like this. You will na enter nairaland to see one twerp calling Nigerian women lazy/useless. Na small thing dey make me vex.
are you mysophobia?
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by IamAsiri: 12:21am On Oct 15, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Lol let her go and feed her generation, women and very very useless that's just it

You need to tone down all these your generalisations. Not all of us have useless mothers.

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by smile11s(m): 12:22am On Oct 15, 2022
ahnie:

Nope I m not.
Would you want me to?

Yeah I can just switch the author to your name.
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 12:23am On Oct 15, 2022
smile11s:

Yeah I can just switch the author to your name.
Pls do....thanks!
I have beautiful contents with pictures to prove
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by IamAsiri: 12:27am On Oct 15, 2022
smile11s:

nice one and reposted here.

https://gist.am/q/photos-story-of-my-journey-this-morning-to-a-bush-market-in-nigeria

Who reposted this? Is this not copyright infringement? The person still went ahead and copied few comments as original comments on his/her sites, giving people imaginary names shocked. Only in Nigeria though undecided...

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by smile11s(m): 12:30am On Oct 15, 2022
IamAsiri:

Who reposted this? Is this not copyright infringement? The person still went ahead and copied few comments as original comments on his/her sites, giving people imaginary names shocked. Only in Nigeria though undecided...

There’s love in sharing
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 12:34am On Oct 15, 2022
Exactly how Romeo's content were reposted n the guy cashing out without his consent.

Diaryofanuberdriver.
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by godofuck231: 1:01am On Oct 15, 2022
Me coming to Nigeria
Me coming to your village

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by mmadu5(m): 1:08am On Oct 15, 2022
Old fool stop posting trash
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by Diligent1(f): 5:34am On Oct 15, 2022
ahnie:
I had no choice but to relax....I was scared Sha, because I left my kids at home and trust my son to be overly dramatic.

Finally we scaled the gridlock huddle and had to pass thru flood,water even entered the Marwa(Keke)

I had the luxury of dipping my legs inside the water(coversface)
I dey take style relish my childhood memories grin
I love your courage
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by Desusi: 5:42am On Oct 15, 2022
ahnie:

Na flood and potopoto dear.....
It's not my environment,I embarked on a journey to a nearby bush market.
Where in Nigeria is this for heaven's sake?
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by Bahamas95(m): 7:22am On Oct 15, 2022
ahnie:

Oh! really!
And what will I be charged with?
Lolz
INVASION OF PRIVACY cheesy

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by vickydevoka(m): 7:35am On Oct 15, 2022
BelieveThat:

Senior man, I greet boss.

Please anything for your boy to see me through this weekend, I am genuinely broke. Pls sir if you can help a stranger, may God bless you in return sir.
I will advise u go find work o. No shame for hustling

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by Krublog(m): 7:59am On Oct 15, 2022
FaceTanke:

One day, take ur spliff out of your comfort zone

I know a place...

FaceTanke is better by far.

How Sanrab?
Does it still function
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by BelieveThat: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2022
vickydevoka:

I will advise u go find work o. No shame for hustling

I am a school teacher sir, and also a final year student of Open University. Things aren't that sir
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by adebo1(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2022
Let me be your plug for sweet and Irish potatoes
ahnie:
When local woman cannot can again at the market and has to locate a nearby hut to fill her stomach as to prepare for the journey back home.

I was glad when we were coming back home and those angry youths yaff disappeared.

In all for a chikini money I got things that could fetch me lots of money.

You see that bag of potatoes there,that goes for #2500,it could fetch me more than 20k grin grin when properly sliced and fried.

The street is wise,it's booming,it's the abandoned goldmine.

I m at home now taking my shower and to relax.
Pics 1....the food from the trenches
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2022
adebo1:
Let me be your plug for sweet and Irish potatoes
I have already,the lady I talked about abeg no vex.
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2022
Desusi:

Where in Nigeria is this for heaven's sake?
That's a rural village called ugbolu,in asaba delta state.
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2022
unqombothi:

Which state is this? (Sorry if you said it already and I missed it.)
Delta state.an interior village called ugbolu.
I wont be going there for the time being,was told there was an accident yesterday when some Keke tumbled down from the hills and there were casualties.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by FaceTanke: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2022
Krublog:

FaceTanke is better by far.

How Sanrab?
Does it still function

Better by far

Yes I think so

2018 class
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by kenwilk: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
ahnie:
We finally got to the market,it was less crowdy,maybe because they ve been Displaced by the flood.

Things were kinda of pricey Sha...I got few tubers of yam and a bag n half potatoes.

And I made a new friend,her name is joy.i told her she's gonna be my potatoes plug ...like I cud call her to transload potatoes down to my end.

A bag of the potatoes goes for #2500. Diary,chikini money.

You could always follow up in my diary on diary section.
Where is the market located pls?
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by ahnie: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
kenwilk:

Where is the market located pls?
Asaba,delta state.
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by Krublog(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
FaceTanke:

Better by far

Yes I think so

2018 class

Wow!!!

I worked at the radio station alongside karikatalk during my service year 2012/13.

Stayed at Table after bekerdims.

I really enjoyed that town.

I type this with a tear.

Ha!!! Prof. Oloyede!!!

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by vickydevoka(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
BelieveThat:

I am a school teacher sir, and also a final year student of Open University. Things aren't that sir
Leave school teaching enter street. If I claim you are hard working
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by soliddust2020: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

There is flood there. Genuine lands they other locations that are not prone to flooding. Let me be your land plug.
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
soliddust2020:

There is flood there. Genuine lands they other locations that are not prone to flooding. Let me be your land plug.
what's your contact??
Re: My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. by BelieveThat: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
vickydevoka:

Leave school teaching enter street. If I claim you are hard working

Teach me sir, I am a very fast learner, and I am very good with computers. Also looking for greener pastures, I am willing to relocate if need be. After all I've endured to train myself, failure isnt an option. I studied accounting sir.

Nepa bill came on Thursday and I had no
other option than to seek help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error / Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.