Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana (55846 Views)

A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by Reallife17: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
HRprof:

Your story is not complete, @ bolded what were You doing then to get the millions and what's the cause of your challenges that brought you back to ZERO.
Meanwhile, your Destiny is already in your hand. you can raise money by selling your iPhone 12 pro max then buy Nokia touch, then use the money to relocate back to Nigeria and start afresh, is good to learn in a hard way sometimes.
Na everything dem go tell you?

2 Likes

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by noble2faith(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
WIZGUY69:
Werey client no pay am again grin

U re the bigger werey grin
Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by omoadeleye(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
What were you into before you became broke?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by SPAMBOX7: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
Anybody that says Ghana is better than Nigeria, is a big liar. Let me tell you the honest truth, Ghana is only better than Nigeria in aspect of electricity and security. But wait, isn’t that the key parameters to measure if a country is doing good?

I came to Ghana in 2021, I can’t say it’s the worst decision of my life. But I have had my own fair share of the popular saying “This is Accra, Cry your Cry” omo, it has been hard, but I cannot say that there hasn’t been days that were extremely good.

I came into this country using an iPhone 7, now I am using an iPhone 12 Pro Max, it was in this country I met davido one on one. This time last year I was a millionaire here in Ghana. So u see, I cannot say Ghana has been bad to me.

Fast forward to today, I am penniless. At the verge of being thrown to the street. House rent is due in few weeks time. No money for bank account, I don’t even know where the money will come from. I have contemplated returning back to Nigeria, but am I going to borrow the money to do so? Even if I return back to Nigeria now, will I return back to my father’s house? These are the questions.

Well, for now. I think I have to keep being positive and remain on my grind, hoping for God to make a way for me. That’s my only hope.
You no get clients again or dem no dey pay again?
You fit join my HK if u sabi press well.. Offer ends jn 5mins angry

2 Likes

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by Gipre(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by eteforlor(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
What else are we asking for apart from security and electricity.

2 Likes

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by OBTOREPA(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
ARE YOU INTO YAHOO YAHOO?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by ibawon(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Can you tell us what you did for business? How it folded. Lets learn from you too

4 Likes

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by babzo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
Anybody that says Ghana is better than Nigeria, is a big liar. Let me tell you the honest truth, Ghana is only better than Nigeria in aspect of electricity and security. But wait, isn’t that the key parameters to measure if a country is doing good?

Well, for now. I think I have to keep being positive and remain on my grind, hoping for God to make a way for me. That’s my only hope.

You have electricity and security, what else do you need? I'm assuming you are into some form of business, definitely not a salary job; whether you make it or not is up to you.
If we had stable electricity and security in Nigeria, millions would make it.

How did you loose your money in a year?

I hope and pray you are not doing anything like Yahoo. Please don't, it comes with a massive curse.
Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by osazsky(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
buchichris:
Hws Ghana in terms of business
Nigerians dont go there to do biz...na Yahoo guy way harder last ur but him nor use money well..cuz once money come,they spend it anyhow with the hope of getting more cash nxt week same with betting..I know a guy way win 17m today he dey beg us for 100 naira to stake another 17m.it is better to grow in wat than to come across wealth only for d wise

4 Likes

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by everythinggirly(f): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
The only thing wey fit make me comot for nija na school, as far as you're hustling in nija, and you're making it, you can afford anything you want.

7 Likes

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by osazsky(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
babzo:

You have electricity and security, what else do you need?
food

1 Like

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by alizma: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

I came to Ghana in 2021, I can’t say it’s the worst decision of my life. But I have had my own fair share of the popular saying “This is Accra, Cry your Cry” omo, it has been hard, but I cannot say that there hasn’t been days that were extremely good.

I came into this country using an iPhone 7, now I am using an iPhone 12 Pro Max, it was in this country I met davido one on one. This time last year I was a millionaire here in Ghana. So u see, I cannot say Ghana has been bad to me.

Fast forward to today, I am penniless. At the verge of being thrown to the street. House rent is due in few weeks time. No money for bank account, I don’t even know where the money will come from. I have contemplated returning back to Nigeria, but am I going to borrow the money to do so? Even if I return back to Nigeria now, will I return back to my father’s house? These are the questions.

The question is what did you do with the millions of last year? I hear say women with big and round buttock with pointed breast full that side, Hope is not what I am thinking?

3 Likes

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by Seankhalifa: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
My guy dey uk.. dey homeless... pride no wan allow am come back

8 Likes

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by Cutehector(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Will base in nigeria and flourish in nigeria
Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by inoki247: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lol nothing dey Ghana....

Na Country wey I get the permit and dem charge up $1000 na dollars dem dey colet again for country wey no dey spend dollars nd dey expect me to come nd b renewing that thing every year I don abadon dere documents for dem.....

For now infact no Country good pass Nigeria if u like deceive ursef....

You can be in Nigeria and things are not working u go still survive buh aw u wan take talk ur story for another man's land....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by osazsky(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
ibawon:
Can you tell us what you did for business? How it folded. Lets learn from you too
na Yahoo na..what else where u thinking..from d write up u suppose know na

3 Likes

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by bhella10: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dalil8:
U no go tell them say na HK u go join.
wetin be HK
Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by RPG2020(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
We fail to plan

1 Like

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by goldyeyeife(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Please I am looking for legit guys in ghana I have a sweet legitimate deals abeg.
Serious minded individual only.
Zero nine zero three seven nine five one two six six
Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by DryMouth: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Offpointng:
Anywhere else is better than Nigeria, I just want to japa from Nigeria by any means possible, Nigeria is hell bla bla. na dem be this o and until you japa that japa wey dey hungry you go you won't know how Blessed Nigeria is

I love my country so much nobody can convince me on why any country is better than Nigeria when it comes to standard of living. I've visited UK once and I'm glad it wasn't japa that opened my eyes as to how abroad really is, I'm sure I would have been regretting like Segun is atm

From Today, Any Nigerian who curses Nigeria remain cursed and the curses extending to his/her family and same goes to those that Bless her
Just shut your dirty mouth.
UK is 20000 times better than Nigeria. You have not visited any UK stop lying to people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by jjcena(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Half baked story

5 Likes

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by Electrochemistry(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Successfully delivered to Banku republic
Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
HRprof:

Your story is not complete, @ bolded what were You doing then to get the millions and what's the cause of your challenges that brought you back to ZERO.
Meanwhile, your Destiny is already in your hand. you can raise money by selling your iPhone 12 pro max then buy Nokia touch, then use the money to relocate back to Nigeria and start afresh, is good to learn in a hard way sometimes.

Let me inform you one thing most of Nigerians which go out of the country go for crying when the government starts cracking down on them and does not allow them to start feeling like what is happening to Nigerians in UK and Canada they start complaining they start protesting. Most of these guys go abroad and they are into criminal activity immediately as police start dealing with them then they start complaining
Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by babzo(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
osazsky:
food

Nobody gives you food, you get it yourself.

Its the governments job to give you an enabling environment to get food and more.

And they have done that in Ghana by giving you stable electricity and security.
Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by ruggedtimi(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Yes
Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by Hisincrease: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
What is your occupation in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by Major7: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

So you think using an iPhone 12pro mac is an achievement? You need help. How can you an adult be thinking like a child? With that money you used in purchasing that useless phone that can't fetch you more money, you could have been rich with a well informed idea to invest in. Shame on you to leave Nigeria with just an iPhone12 pro max as your achievement. Your village people they awaits your return

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by MadamOk(f): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
I nor go argue with you
Because nor be everybody wey dey Nigeria here the land favor neither Nigerian, not to talk of foreigner
So if you talk say Ghana nor favor you may be nor be there your destiny dey

People are there who are doing well or not

2 Likes

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by oluwaseyi0: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ghana is by no means better than Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by Curious345: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

To CUT A LONG STORY SHORT " you are a prodigal child*

1 Like

Re: My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana by osigiepurr(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

. Hey my brother man, find the next available night bus to Nigeria. Don't bother yourself too much, we shall accept you back into the family gathering as a broke man because we assumed you left Umuahia for Anambra. Safe trip my brother man!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria's 'Michael Jackson' Directs Traffic In Maiduguri / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.