Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu (28906 Views)

You Are Impostors, APC Tells Anti-Ganduje’s ‘Ward Excos’ / Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja / I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket - Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Cocolatti(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
All hail the Archbishop of Bourdillon

The Patron Saint of Lagos Agberos

The Papal Nuncio to Iragbiji and Borgu

His (dis)Grace Baron Chief Bolarino Ahmedavinci Agbadorini Cassavetti

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Corporate2020: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
BigSarah:
Lol, Muslim Muslim ticket will fail Tinubu...

If having a staunch Muslim in power didn't save Muslims from the evils APC ushered in, a fake Muslim wouldn't do any better.

An atheist is needed vote Atiku.

Go bring your candidate

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by viodemus: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
when will oga Tinubu talk with Nigerians?

Online video and news stations. He is always sending people to talk for him.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
If it was the Christians that place up a Christian- Christian ticket in any party not to talk of the ruling party in Nigeria by now the elites in the north and the emies would have mobilized their thugs, almajiris and fools to cause protest and riot across the major cities in the north but here we are calm....
We are just setting a dangerous precedent in the country for our future generations. If una see truth make una talk.
Can the North accept Christian-christain ticket too?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dogara just dey vex say dem no give am vice president ticket....
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
kristisking:
Who cares. You will not win . period
I care. He will win. Period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by afbstrategies: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tinubu should kiss his presidential run goodbye and stop wasting his corruption infested money.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by snowball11(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
Well Asiwaju is a moving train and any dogara on the way shall be crushed. Meanwhile which country is Ajala the traveller aka social media president curently in?

At least we can agree that the social media president is very fit and able for the job unlike Baba Milkose whose batteries need to be charged (to avoid leakage) every month at different hospitals around the world! grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Bigchristo: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Just look at what i picked from the news, brillant, just spot-on.

“Before then, the former speaker had spearheaded a campaign of vitriol and hate against our party, using religion as camouflage, after he lost the vice-presidential candidacy to a better qualified Senator Kashim Shettima”, he added.

No truer sentence i have seen all my life... Dogara and babachir lawal two corrupt thieves that all of a sudden realised they are now christians fighting for the interest of Northern christians.

Even an ants and chickens can see beyond their fake as* charade and deceptive,selfish campaign of hates and calumnies.

But ofcourse the ants and chicken aforementioned are wiser than some of our people from a specific region. The region of children of hate, afghanEASTERN. Who likes swallowing every hook, line and sinkers from bloody deceivers, selfish and religious bgiot, like yakubu dogara and Babachir lawal.

People who believes buhar! died and he was replaced by El-sudani. Very funny empty-headed clowns.
So you think say you get sense laidis? You be mumu no secrets last forever if truly Buhari died n was replaced behold it will come out one day, same way they lied to you and Abba Kyri died of Convid19 but was bleeding from head shut injuries during his funeral go n check YouTube and confirm it
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by onatisi(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
“Among the politicians at the unholy consultative meeting were Mukhar Shagari, Boni Haruna, Abdulfattah Ahmed; Damishi Sango; Senator Idris Ahmed Umar; and two former deputy governors of Kogi State, Yomi Awoniyi and Simon Achuba. They are all PDP members working for the presidential ambition of Atiku Abubakar.

the message is finally sinking into the head of the sick old man, that the north will always stand with their own most especially a man like atiku. Tinubu and APC will not face the major problem they have now and try to resolve it , the stubbornness of tinubu will cause apc defeat. Muslim /Muslim tickets will be difficult to fly now in the present situation naija is .

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by edosignature(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Atiku Abubakar the peoples choice 2023...

Vote wisely...
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by anyilalaz: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
Well Asiwaju is a moving train and any dogara on the way shall be crushed. Meanwhile which country is Ajala the traveller aka social media president curently in?

God forbids thunder to strike a point twice.
A word is enough for the wise.
Once bitten twice shy

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by hero2000: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
The enemies of progress are fighting themselves.

I didn't mention anybody o. cheesy
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Irrelevant Dogara can go to hell.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Nasir123(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Lol!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by lhordspy: 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bigchristo:
So you think say you get sense laidis? You be mumu no secrets last forever if truly Buhari died n was replaced behold it will come out one day, same way they lied to you and Abba Kyri died of Convid19 but was bleeding from head shut injuries during his funeral go n check YouTube and confirm it

Lol. I dumbo spotted. You are irredeemable umcle.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by lhordspy: 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bigchristo:

Lol. One dumbo spotted. You are irredeemable uncle.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by IfyBennyomah(f): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I care. He will win. Period
You are no body, he won’t win!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Bigchristo: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. I dumbo spotted. You are irredeemable umcle.
sense far from this one
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by afbstrategies: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/muslim-muslim-ticket-dogara-babachirs-gang-are-impostors-tinubu/

Say No To Muslim Muslim Ticket. Don't hand Nigeria over to Terrorists and Kidnappers

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Bigchristo: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
anyilalaz:

God forbids thunder to strike a point twice.
A word is enough for the wise.
Once bitten twice shy
You know the funny part is that none of this APC n Tinubu supporters will ever have sense to read this, until they enter another one chance, I wish they are the only people being affected by the bad governance i would be happy but who sai? We all suffer the consequences of bad governance

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Celly2020: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
You want power to rotate from north to south but you don't want it to rotate from muslem to christians, politicians are the worst people to associate with
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
I knew that If I read the article down, I would see that this statement was from a spokesperson and not Tinubu himself and i wasnt disappointed. Tinubu cant string 4 sentences together
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by nedekid: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
BigSarah:
Lol, Muslim Muslim ticket will fail Tinubu...

If having a staunch Muslim in power didn't save Muslims from the evils APC ushered in, a fake Muslim wouldn't do any better.

An atheist is needed vote Atiku.
While agreeing with you in the Muslim Muslim ticket, how can you have another fulani northerner succeed the current Fulani in the villa especially after all we have gone through?
Just does not add up.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Just look at what i picked from the news. Brillant, just spot-on....

“Before then, the former speaker had spearheaded a campaign of vitriol and hate against our party, using religion as camouflage, after he lost the vice-presidential candidacy to a better qualified Senator Kashim Shettima”, he added.

No truer sentence i have seen all my life... Dogara and babachir lawal two corrupt thieves that all of a sudden realised they are now christians fighting for the interest of Northern christians.

Even ants and chickens can see beyond their fake as* charade and deceptive,selfish campaign of hates and calumnies.

But ofcourse the ants and chicken aforementioned are wiser than some of our people from a specific region. The region of children of hate, afghanEASTERN. Who likes swallowing every hook, line and sinkers from bloody deceivers, selfish and religious bigot, like yakubu dogara and Babachir lawal.

People who believes buhar! died and he was replaced by El-sudani. Very funny empty-headed clowns.

Tinubu na saint?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Reference(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
onatisi:
“Among the politicians at the unholy consultative meeting were Mukhar Shagari, Boni Haruna, Abdulfattah Ahmed; Damishi Sango; Senator Idris Ahmed Umar; and two former deputy governors of Kogi State, Yomi Awoniyi and Simon Achuba. They are all PDP members working for the presidential ambition of Atiku Abubakar.

the message is finally sinking into the head of the sick old man, that the north will always stand with their own most especially a man like atiku. Tinubu and APC will not face the major problem they have now and try to resolve it , the stubbornness of tinubu will cause apc defeat. Muslim /Muslim tickets will be difficult to fly now in the present situation naija is .

They don't get it.
When you want a radical shift in ideology you prepare the ground for it.
The present government has not done anything to douse religious tensions across the country.
From its genesis there were warnings that appointments and positions were biased in favour of certain demographics but the APC did little to develop capacity in other regions and religions, now the next intending candidate cannot tap from that resource and has to polarise itself even further.

Yomi Awoniyi is the son of the late Sunday Awoniyi who was once Chairman of the ACF, a position that was often reserved for northern sectional and religious minorities to forestall schisms and a fragmentation in the northern polity, the very thing this candidacy will cause.

Amongst the northern elite there will be real concerns that once this fragmentation occurs the middle-belt could delaminate and indeed chart its own political cause going forward.

So this joint faith ticket will be a real challenge, a big gamble that could potentially change the politics of the north forever. I am not too sure they will be willing to take that risk when they have two prominent northerners in the race that have a better religious and geopolitical balance.

The stakes have been raised. Side with the joint faith ticket and break up the powerful northern block or.... not..... simple. There have been a few things pushing the middle-belt out of the sphere of the northern political gravitational pull in recent years, things we are all familiar with... but this will be the biggest kick and might just be the last straw.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Even ants and chickens can see beyond their fake as* charade and deceptive,selfish campaign of hates and calumnies.

But ofcourse the ants and chicken aforementioned are wiser than some of our people from a specific region. The region of children of hate, afghanEASTERN. Who likes swallowing every hook, line and sinkers from bloody deceivers, selfish and religious bigot, like yakubu dogara and Babachir lawal.

We always know where your sentence ends...
Can't you pull a surprise in your life?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by IfyBennyomah(f): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Muslim can never take over Nigeria, inshort FAKE PROPHET MOHAMMED (SAW)IS A STUPID almaJiri
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Billygee2u: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Pauldollars:
Every Nigerian knows APC is just waiting time organizing rallies for BAT in order to compete with Obi, while Tinubu's campaign team are busy feeding fat and milking funds from BAT.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Goodnigga: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one from the Tinubu team. Asiwaju is a hardcore politician who understand every antics of politics.

Dogara is a mole in APC and I love how the party already identified him as such and shown him the way out.

We must know who are with us and those against us. I wish Dogara best of luck in PDP and I hope Atiku gives the Northern Christian caucus of Dogara what they are looking for.

Sensible Northern Christians who understood the politics behind the decision are with us and one of them is the e official DG of Asiwaju campaign. That is enough for us.
are you referring to Solomon Lalong. It's a Long thing bro. That governor is inconsequential even in his state. BAT is not even sellable to Lagosian with force and brute
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by searchlight: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

But ofcourse the ants and chicken aforementioned are wiser than some of our people from a specific region. The region of children of hate, afghanEASTERN. Who likes swallowing every hook, line and sinkers from bloody deceivers, selfish and religious bigot like Peter obi, yakubu dogara and Babachir lawal.

Dogara and babachir two thrives? Tinubu the new Saint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Gets Court Order To Seize Properties Linked To NSA Monguno / Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) / Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.