Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu (28908 Views)

You Are Impostors, APC Tells Anti-Ganduje’s ‘Ward Excos’ / Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja / I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket - Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Apc always fighting themselves since day1. if saraki was there now they would have blamed him too. grin

Expired party undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by jamace(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Devil1Messenger: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Just look at what i picked from the news. Brillant, just spot-on....

“Before then, the former speaker had spearheaded a campaign of vitriol and hate against our party, using religion as camouflage, after he lost the vice-presidential candidacy to a better qualified Senator Kashim Shettima”, he added.

No truer sentence i have seen all my life... Dogara and babachir lawal [/b]two corrupt thieves[b] that all of a sudden realised they are now christians fighting for the interest of Northern christians.

Even ants and chickens can see beyond their fake as* charade and deceptive,selfish campaign of hates and calumnies.

But ofcourse the ants and chicken aforementioned are wiser than some of our people from a specific region. The region of children of hate, afghanEASTERN. Who likes swallowing every hook, line and sinkers from bloody deceivers, selfish and religious bigot like Peter obi, yakubu dogara and Babachir lawal.

People who believes buhar! died and he was replaced by El-sudani. Very funny empty-headed clowns.
How u confidently called dem corrupt thieves and are u boldly campaigning for the founder of modern day corruption in Nigeria baffles me
This is the height of hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Electorate: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

“Before then, the former speaker had spearheaded a campaign of vitriol and hate against our party, using religion as camouflage, after he lost the vice-presidential candidacy to a better qualified Senator Kashim Shettima”, he added.

No truer sentence i have seen all my life... Dogara and babachir lawal two corrupt thieves that all of a sudden realised they are now christians fighting for the interest of Northern christians.

Even ants and chickens can see beyond their fake as* charade and deceptive,selfish campaign of hates and calumnies.

But ofcourse the ants and chicken aforementioned are wiser than some of our people from a specific region. The region of children of hate, afghanEASTERN. Who likes swallowing every hook, line and sinkers from bloody deceivers, selfish and religious bigot like Peter obi, yakubu dogara and Babachir lawal.

People who believes buhar! died and he was replaced by El-sudani. Very funny empty-headed clowns.

They are now thieves because they left APC weeks ago, how many thieves are still remaining ooo? Nigerians want to know.

Useless party of a congregation of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by dchamp234(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

No truer sentence i have seen all my life... Dogara and babachir lawal two corrupt thieves that all of a sudden realised they are now christians fighting for the interest of Northern christians.

All you know is to dig people's past to the present as if you and your family members don't have past of evil activities you committed.
F**l..
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Advocate500: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

this is what one of you have to say about tinubu,are you saying character like this should be supported by sensible Nigerians?

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
No doubt Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. The gang up they will give Tinubu up North, even devil will be shock.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Honjoshy4u: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tinubu's ambition is a failed project
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Lols.....when Buhari came in 2015..... TINUBU never knew he is an impostor in that camp, and is to be used and dumped when the time comes....lols

Now , that Hausas are gathering against him and his selfish thoughts , he has resorted to calling them IMPOSTORS.....

The joke is on you TINUBU...lols
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Llight101(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Imposters? Maybe I don't understand English again.
The fact is that, had it been either Dogara or the Former SSG were chosen, it would've been different.
Going for Shetima a BH sponsor and mocking Northern Christians is a minus.
The fact is that hence they've no share in that. Like it or not, they'll use Northern Politics against you and it'll pay 100%

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by IvarDboneless: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
Well Asiwaju is a moving train and any dogara on the way shall be crushed. Meanwhile which country is Ajala the traveller aka social media president curently in?
Baba dey Chad
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Jacopini: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

So Tinubu nw na saint?

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Jacopini: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

So Tinubu nw na saint?

So tinubu nw na saint
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by BigYash: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
DenreleDave:
Babachir a big thief is getting the support of Southern Christian all to spite Tinubu..
And Tinubu is a saint abi? Before now,I used to think Yoruba people are very intelligent people, but some of una no get sense at all. Let me see how Tinubu will win this election, when obi and atiku are candidates too.. APC as a party already ruined his chances,after they totally did opposite of what they promised in 2015.. The idea of him wanting to turn the country to an Islamic state ,is another time bomb for him. His age and health status,another one. Something when he for pick osibanjo and give him the backing to bring the presidency to South West. Greed no let Tinubu. Since he said its his turn and he is going to build on Buhari's foundation.. Make he win,make we dey see..
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by onuman: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/muslim-muslim-ticket-dogara-babachirs-gang-are-impostors-tinubu/
Hate Speeches?
But is Tinubu unaware of the fact that he delivered the worst Hate Speeches with his e mi lokan declaration, and his Obidient shall Labour in vain? Tinubu is truly sick with Parkinsonism and consequent forgetfulness.
How is it the turn of Tinubu to succeed President Buhari?
Tinubu's Hate acts in jumping into the presidential race, whereas it's the turn of the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari, speak volumes.

Rig election or not, Tinubu will not succeed President Buhari.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Monday60655(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Truth is always bitter to believe and accept. Dogara, Babachir, and co simply told you the hard truth. They are telling you the hard truth you need to know and not those deceiving you. Your eye will clear after the election. I hope you survive the impending shock.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Samogloby: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
“All Nigerians are aware that Atiku’s emergence as the PDP presidential candidate grossly violated a power rotation code between the north and the south. His insistence on snatching and retaining what rightly belongs to another political region has triggered a crisis within his party, making him run from Port Harcourt to London to mend fences. So because of Tinubu ambition to become Nigeria president,he intentionally supported the northerner in the person of Buhari as against the southerner of Jonathan. Anyway, fully Atikulated
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Winters23: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Omooba77:
"All Nigerians are aware that Atiku’s emergence as the PDP presidential candidate grossly violated a power rotation code between the north and the south. His insistence on snatching and retaining what rightly belongs to another political region has triggered a crisis within his party, making him run from Port Harcourt to London to mend fences".
So only Tinubu is qualified, when a former commissioner in Lagos is still the Vice President........

I understand your point, but many won’t
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Let him be informed that He doesn't have the Votes of Nija Christians.
Muslim-muslim agenda is not good for a Country like Nigeria.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by DeepSight(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Must you put an S after every word? ? ? ?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Powerhouse99: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by IbileIfe: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nigerian politicians have the strangest bedfellows.
- EMC
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Alldew: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Throwback:
Let the grass cutter declare support for Peter Obi, and let those who claim they want to give us a new Nigeria rejoice over the support of old and corrupt politicians they berated in the past, but have now been begging for structures.

I was never fooled by the bandwagon of zombies.
But he was not a grass cutter thief when he was supporting your ancestor.

You people are always quick to remind people of their corrupt practices and how irrelevant they are when they chose not to support your ancestor. Deal with the mass exodus from your party and stop lamenting.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Grandmeister(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
DenreleDave:
Babachir a big thief is getting the support of Southern Christian all to spite Tinubu..
You and your ‘likes’ had no issues with the thief when he was stealing under the apc canopy. But today you have remembered that he is a thief.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/muslim-muslim-ticket-dogara-babachirs-gang-are-impostors-tinubu/
The way Atiku violated the rotation of power between the north and south, is same Tinubu violated religious inclusion of the country.

The both are rotten eggs, filled up with greed and desperation. Am I speaking the minds of so many Nigerians? That I may not know, but I do know I just spoke for myself.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Grandmeister(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I care. He will win. Period
A man with no moral scruples. A while ago you were parading rochas as the second coming of the messiah, contract don finish you don move to your next meal ticket. Man must chop.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Who's fake and real Muslim?

You need education
BigSarah:
Lol, Muslim Muslim ticket will fail Tinubu...

If having a staunch Muslim in power didn't save Muslims from the evils APC ushered in, a fake Muslim wouldn't do any better.

An atheist is needed vote Atiku.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Goodnigga:
are you referring to Solomon Lalong. It's a Long thing bro. That governor is inconsequential even in his state. BAT is not even sellable to Lagosian with force and brute

It's obvious you don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
When they were campaigning for you they were not imposters......when they rejected you and your ticket, you are now calling them imposters......you can't eat your cake and have it

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Demolakay: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=117439571]Just look at what i picked from the news. Brillant, just spot-on....

People who believes buhar! died and he was replaced by El-sudani. Very funny empty-headed clowns.[/quote

Ur d empty, foolish, retarded nd stupid clown here.

Running frm one end of Nairaland to d Oda, trying to justify d 30k meagre stipend ur being paid. While ur mates are engaging in fruitful ventures dat will beta deir life nd change d story of deir generation.

A low life lyk u running errands for politicians Wu no send u.

I pity u,nd dose Wu av refused to tell u d truth.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Timatayo1: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Time will tell (Apc and slowpoke presidential candidate)
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Timatayo1: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Time will tell (Apc and slowpoke

presidential candidate)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger / Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness / FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.