Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu (28905 Views)

You Are Impostors, APC Tells Anti-Ganduje’s ‘Ward Excos’ / Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja / I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket - Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Abemy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Shetima make history anyway, for being a one time acting presidential candidate.

Talking of serving as a vice president, no way
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Akind10: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
By their words we shall know them, a true test of loyalty.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by okorogodwin4(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anything that will scratch Tinubus anus is welcomed
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Mrfixitt(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
Well Asiwaju is a moving train and any dogara on the way shall be crushed. Meanwhile which country is Ajala the traveller aka social media president curently in?
You will get your self brutalized supporting Tinubu. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Mrfixitt(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
DenreleDave:
Babachir a big thief is getting the support of Southern Christian all to spite Tinubu..
Tinubu is a very bad choice. Nigeria will be doomed under him as president
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Marpol2021(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
slowpoke spotted..
Rozross:
Well Asiwaju is a moving train and any dogara on the way shall be crushed. Meanwhile which country is Ajala the traveller aka social media president curently in?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Marpol2021(m): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
[We say no to same faith ticket...quote author=LegendHero post=117441464]Nice one from the Tinubu team. Asiwaju is a hardcore politician who understand every antics of politics.

Dogara is a mole in APC and I love how the party already identified him as such and shown him the way out.

We must know who are with us and those against us. I wish Dogara best of luck in PDP and I hope Atiku gives the Northern Christian caucus of Dogara what they are looking for.

Sensible Northern Christians who understood the politics behind the decision are with us and one of them is the e official DG of Asiwaju campaign. That is enough for us. [/quote]

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Zombiedients: 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wisetrue99:
grin cheesy Tinubu, do you even know the meaning of impostor

Up till now, we have not seen your blueprint for Nigeria, master planner grin grin cheesy afobaje (king maker) grin grin has suddenly forgotten about blue print oooo

The truth is like smoke, it will definitely come out someday

You are only good at taking other people's glory

Tinubu kawe ju gbo gbo Awon iyalaya e lo

Both dead, alive and upcoming generation in your family in Nigeria and diaspora can never have the type of Education Tinubu had.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Karlosorji(m): 2:16am On Oct 11, 2022
lhordspy:
Just look at what i picked from the news. Brillant, just spot-on....

“Before then, the former speaker had spearheaded a campaign of vitriol and hate against our party, using religion as camouflage, after he lost the vice-presidential candidacy to a better qualified Senator Kashim Shettima”, he added.

No truer sentence i have seen all my life... Dogara and babachir lawal two corrupt thieves that all of a sudden realised they are now christians fighting for the interest of Northern christians.

Even ants and chickens can see beyond their fake as* charade and deceptive,selfish campaign of hates and calumnies.

But ofcourse the ants and chicken aforementioned are wiser than some of our people from a specific region. The region of children of hate, afghanEASTERN. Who likes swallowing every hook, line and sinkers from bloody deceivers, selfish and religious bigot like Peter obi, yakubu dogara and Babachir lawal.

People who believes buhar! died and he was replaced by El-sudani. Very funny empty-headed clowns.
you don't have conscience. Cos if you do you would have known that Muslim Muslim ticket will further divide nigeria. We are so unique and diverse in terms of ethnicity, religion etc. We aint ripe for that. This ticket will surely cause problem and for that God Almighty will not allow it see the light of the day. On ObiDatti I stand and the gate of hell shall never prevail
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 3:29am On Oct 11, 2022
DenreleDave:
Babachir a big thief is getting the support of Southern Christian all to spite Tinubu..
Was any southern Christian mentioned in the attendance? grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 3:31am On Oct 11, 2022
Throwback:
Let the grass cutter declare support for Peter Obi, and let those who claim they want to give us a new Nigeria rejoice over the support of old and corrupt politicians they berated in the past, but have now been begging for structures.

I was never fooled by the bandwagon of zombies.
Save your tears! He already declared for Atiku.
Read before commenting.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by OMYKROIN: 6:38am On Oct 11, 2022
Omooba77:
"All Nigerians are aware that Atiku’s emergence as the PDP presidential candidate grossly violated a power rotation code between the north and the south. His insistence on snatching and retaining what rightly belongs to another political region has triggered a crisis within his party, making him run from Port Harcourt to London to mend fences".
So only Tinubu is qualified, when a former commissioner in Lagos is still the Vice President........

How far that lagos blueprint, any link or is it a confidential CIA file?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by OMYKROIN: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2022
lhordspy:
Just look at what i picked from the news. Brillant, just spot-on....

“Before then, the former speaker had spearheaded a campaign of vitriol and hate against our party, using religion as camouflage, after he lost the vice-presidential candidacy to a better qualified Senator Kashim Shettima”, he added.

No truer sentence i have seen all my life... Dogara and babachir lawal two corrupt thieves that all of a sudden realised they are now christians fighting for the interest of Northern christians.

Even ants and chickens can see beyond their fake as* charade and deceptive,selfish campaign of hates and calumnies.

But ofcourse the ants and chicken aforementioned are wiser than some of our people from a specific region. The region of children of hate, afghanEASTERN. Who likes swallowing every hook, line and sinkers from bloody deceivers, selfish and religious bigot like Peter obi, yakubu dogara and Babachir lawal.

People who believes buhar! died and he was replaced by El-sudani. Very funny empty-headed clowns.

You are very intelligent, I've seen your posts in other sections devoid of politics but why this?
By the way, How far that lagos blueprint, any link or is it a confidential CIA file?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Blazebond(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2022
Wike and dogara are suffering the same punishments and I feel no pity for both of them,wike used his power to force out at least two pdp national chairmen and was the real reason obi left pdp,because he refused to allow the pdp zone the ticket exclusively to the south-east because of selfish reasons and also mocked obi when obi left pdp,dogara disobedience to the pdp is well known,he also quickly cross carpeted to the apc, thinking that he as a northern Muslim has a high chance of being a vice president to tinubu,but today both are lost in the murky terrains of politicking,they both lost out big and have been moaning uncontrollably since.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2022
Tinubu has defeat himself already by bringing Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket card to the People. It will never work in Nigeria politics. Tinubu will learn in bitter tears. Tinubu is a goner.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by Wisetrue99: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2022
[quote author=Zombiedients post=117453842][/quote]
You don finish yourself

So you can never do well in life
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
For exposing your evil agender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu / Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES / #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.