Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend (1069 Views)

+18 How To Get A Wife, Girlfriend Or Friends With Benefit On Tiktok [Picture] / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Olamiooo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
To me I can’t
But the question is why should a woman cheat ?
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
grin
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by HolyMan12: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by neonly: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Accept her and know dat she is coming for the final kill
Women cheat with emotions
Men cheat for fantasy
Two diffrent things
Me I can't connect back to a cheating wife
If she wan children blackmail me I go dey just be firing after all no emotions attached
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by godofuck231: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Olamiooo:
To me I can’t
But the question is why should a woman cheat ?
same reason a man does
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Chukwudiajibo(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Honestly i can't, the last thing a woman should think of doing to me is cheating, i remembered i broke up with my girlfriend on 24th octorber 2018. After i find out she had sex with another guy, this is a girl i plan to Marry, we got engage, i was very disturb, i sworn never to take back a cheating partner, my worst worried is that, the guy she had sex with can never ever marry her that is what pain me the most, that means i will marry a prostitute over my dead body, am planing to marry u, while somebody is planning to damage u, uptil today the girl still want me to get married to her.

5 Likes

Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Olamiooo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Chukwudiajibo:
Honestly i can't, the last thing a woman should think of doing to me is cheating, i remembered i broke up with my girlfriend on 24th octorber 2018. After i find out she had sex with another guy, this is a girl i plan to Marry, we got engage, i was very disturb, i sworn never to take back a cheating partner, my worst worried is that, the guy she had sex with can never ever marry her that is what pain me the most, that means i will marry a prostitute over my dead body, am planing to marry u, while somebody is planning to damage u, uptil today the girl still want me to get married to her.

I don’t know why some girls are this stupid how tf will you Bleep someone who doesn’t give a dam about you

3 Likes

Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Olamiooo(m): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
godofuck231:
same reason a man does

But this really applies to female the most
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by NoahHadNoArk: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
Never forgive a cheating partner

2 Likes

Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Bluntguy: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
The word "cheating" alone answers the question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Lionstep: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Olamiooo:

I don’t know why some girls are this stupid how tf will you Bleep someone who doesn’t give a dam about you

To make it worst one's they started cheating no going back

1 Like

Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Fisiryorh(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hell NO...
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Psych412(f): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
women take back cheating men....why can't men do the same, or is it their ego....useless ego

3 Likes

Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Olamiooo(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Psych412:
women take back cheating men....why can't men do the same, or is it their ego....useless ego

It is just natural
Women cheat with emotion
While men cheat with fantasies
Get that {pen drop}
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Psych412(f): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Olamiooo:

It is just natural
Women cheat with emotion
While men cheat with fantasies
Get that {pen drop}
any man I'm in a relationship with cheats on me and he gets caught, I won't waste a second before serving him a microwaved breakfast served with a chilled cold beer to him.....I dislike cheating in relationships, it causes emotional trauma

Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by NohurryInLife: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
If you cheat on me & I know, Otilo!
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by godofuck231: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Olamiooo:

But this really applies to female the most
quid pro quo
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Olamiooo(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Psych412:
any man I'm in a relationship with cheats on me and he gets caught, I won't waste a second before serving him a microwaved breakfast served with a chilled cold beer to him.....I dislike cheating in relationships, it causes emotional trauma

Anyways I don’t support cheating from both genders just that it is preferably with man to woman
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Psych412(f): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Olamiooo:

Anyways I don’t support cheating from both genders just that it is preferably with man to woman
no one is preferable.... you said you don't support cheating, but you do..
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by purehustle101(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Before you forgive her just remember there was a time it slipped out and she put it back in. remember the guy might have spit on it, Also how she was bang via doggy style with serious moan, if your head can carry all these, you free to forgive the hoe and wait till she repeat the same thing over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Goodnigga: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
Psych412:
you are right. Why women forgive is that, they gain nothing by not forgiving. But a man loses everything by forgiving. While the man brought the table and still brought something to the table. The woman only came to the table to feast. So check it, if the woman cheats, who does it pain more?
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Psych412(f): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
Goodnigga:
you are right. Why women forgive is that, they gain nothing by not forgiving. But a man loses everything by forgiving. While the man brought the table and still brought something to the table. The woman only came to the table to feast. So check it, if the woman cheats, who does it pain more?
do you think every woman are house wife's or depend on their men for survival.... i don't know about the women you surround yourself with....but the family I come from, women work to bring something to The table
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Goodnigga: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Psych412:
do you think every woman are house wife's or depend on their men for survival.... i don't know about the women you surround yourself with....but the family I come from, women work to bring something to The table
you have a point, but if at all you are in a relationship, please what did you bring to the table and what are you bringing presently to it?
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Psych412(f): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Goodnigga:
you have a point, but if at all you are in a relationship, please what did you bring to the table and what are you bringing presently to it?
lol... I'm not a liability to him...I pay my own bills...I don't need a man to survive
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Goodnigga: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Psych412:
lol... I'm not a liability to him...I pay my own bills...I don't need a man to survive
if what you are saying is the truth and the whole truth, You are licensed to join we guys in talking and advising your fellow ladies that bringing something to the table is what makes relationship sweet. It is called mutual relationship, partnership and not parasitism. Anytime I am talking about women and dating relationship on Nairaland, if it warrants your attention, I will always mention you so that you can contribute as a rare gem that you are.

That's only if your claims are true .

1 Like

Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Psych412(f): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Goodnigga:
if what you are saying is the truth and the whole truth, You are licensed to join we guys in talking and advising your fellow ladies that bringing something to the table is what makes relationship sweet. It is called mutual relationship, partnership and not parasitism. Anytime I am talking about women and dating relationship on Nairaland, if it warrants your attention, I will always mention you so that you can contribute as a rare gem that you are.

That's only if your claims are true .
lol...you guys have to stop that mentality about downgrading women
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Goodnigga: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Psych412:
lol...
why laugh out loud na. Are you lying before? By the way is that your real picture on your profile?
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Psych412(f): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Goodnigga:
why laugh out loud na. Are you lying before?
your choice
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Psych412(f): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Goodnigga:
why laugh out loud na. Are you lying before? By the way is that your real picture on your profile?
what's wrong with it
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Goodnigga: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Psych412:
lol...you guys have to stop that mentality about downgrading women
You are trying to change my mind, I like factual and intelligible discussion from female folk like this. It's rare to see a girl argue without lambasting and using abusive words. I may want to know you better though. But is that your pic on your profile?
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Goodnigga: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Psych412:
what's wrong with it
nothing, looks cool, just wanna know if it is the real person I have been having intelligent discussion with. Cos I have never had such in a long time here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Girls Work, Make Their Own Money And Be Rich Too? / A High Body Count Woman Has: / My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.