Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names (1067 Views)

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. / We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by Wimkeh(m): 2:23am On Jan 08
We don’t really talk much, maybe once a month. But when I comment on her pictures, she says things like ‘thanks, sugarplum’. She’s in a relationship though. She also calls some of her male classmate by sweet pet names. She calls every girl by those sweet pet name. Also she loves to call babies (actual infants) by that those pet names.

Do you think she still wants me back?
Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by SharingIsLife(m): 3:20am On Jan 08
I think the right question is "do you yourself want her back?" If you want her back but she doesn't want you, GO FOR HER. Men should learn to always be on the steering. That's your position and it's a position of authority. Once you fail to exercise that authority, there'd be a problem.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by Ballzproblem2: 3:37am On Jan 08
Wimkeh:
We don’t really talk much, maybe once a month. But when I comment on her pictures, she says things like ‘thanks, sugarplum’. She’s in a relationship though. Do you think she still wants me back?
she wan reactivate your mumu button

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by Schoolshooter: 4:10am On Jan 08
Tell her to come visit you and see what happens
Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by kernniejay(m): 4:11am On Jan 08
She is setting a trap for you, it is left for you to either enter her trap or avoid it.
Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by thesicilian: 5:04am On Jan 08
When a girl you're not (no longer) sleeping with starts calling you pet names, it's usually the first step to friendzoning you.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by SenecaTheYonger: 5:07am On Jan 08
Wimkeh:
We

Naaa
Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by missjekyll: 5:27am On Jan 08
She calls everyone by a pet name. Move on

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by TreasureJunky: 5:40am On Jan 08
You have answered your question, yet you're here still asking us.
According to you, she calls everybody sweet names, both male and female, friends and foes, so why do you think that calling you pet name is an avenue for her to come back to you. If you still love her, tell her her, she might agree to come back to you

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by VinnyBaba: 6:06am On Jan 08
Your own is even good, OP.

My married Ex, If she posts a Picx on Facebook and I comment sth like 'Looking Cute or Looking Fine' smiley

She would reply with 'Thanks,😊😍😘😘. shocked

Na once I Stopped B4 her husband go come TRACK me. embarassed sad
Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by Nicepoker(m): 7:09am On Jan 08
She wants to come and finish you completely. grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by Iamicekid(m): 7:18am On Jan 08
To her the names calling means nothing by what you said yourself, she calls. Virtually everyone by there pet names, Guy move on don’t be a simp, plenty fish dey ocean, looking for a new river and cast ur net
Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by DiskJokeyManic: 7:32am On Jan 08
Wimkeh:
We don’t really talk much, maybe once a month. But when I comment on her pictures, she says things like ‘thanks, sugarplum’. She’s in a relationship though. She also calls some of her male classmate by sweet pet names. She calls every girl by those sweet pet name. Also she loves to call babies (actual infants) by that those pet names.

Oga na u want her back..... move one pls😐😐
Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by ogashman(m): 8:56am On Jan 08
Oga face front and move on.

Some girls actually love using pet names for close friends and acquaintances.

Don't over think

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by Kobicove(m): 9:14am On Jan 08
Wimkeh:

Since she calls everyone by a pet name there's nothing here...move on!
Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by Tallesty1(m): 10:16am On Jan 08
Wimkeh:

She is your ex.

You are her pet.
Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by Demigod22: 10:26am On Jan 08
Lol, all my ex want me dead, I don't know any of my ex that I am cool with. They always hate me after the relationship. So I don't even chat, call or comment on their post. We are all on ghost mode.
Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by Talkisneeded: 11:24am On Jan 08
Goodluck with you and your ex, I wish you nothing but sweetness in your immediate future..

I sell herbs tho
Re: My Ex Still Calls Me By Pet Names by Fiscus105(m): 11:47am On Jan 08
Iamicekid:
To her the names calling means nothing by what you said yourself, she calls. Virtually everyone by there pet names, Guy move on don’t be a simp, plenty fish dey ocean, looking for a new river and cast ur net

Such women/girls beware and vr extravigilant about their manipulative skills.

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen / If A Guy Goes On One Knee To Propose / In Search Of A True Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.