Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? (40955 Views)

Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To / My Family Is Taking Me Abroad / Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by JoeLohic: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2022
Ikpongiton:
Go to Port Harcourt and rent one room and use the balance to buy Keke mapep.hustle here and bull shit that your pipe dream.
Brand new or 2nd old
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by JoeLohic: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2022
JustforMen:
You just wan die for desert or inside high sea like many of our brothers and sisters.

Use the 1m to build a business - just buy a keke and ride it yourself

With 1m you can also go to African countries which can offer you a fresh start but Europe Na die you dey
Keke is now 1.4m grin
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by melonsgroup: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2022
LegendHero:

I never mentioned fake sponsor. I’m not that stupid.

You don’t even know me or know who I am. Like I told you, sponsors is not that hard to get if you have the connection. Na only foolish people dey burn bridge online.

For USA, even if the sponsor no relate to you, you can always say it’s your uncle or workplace better still. There are several guys who have gone using that means. There is no way in hell the USA will question your uncle bank account so far it is legit.

You will be very very foolish to think all the guys entering USA on student visa are rich or sponsored by their parent.

USA don’t have a way to verify if your sponsor is truly your uncle, aunty, or etc; the only thing they can verify is if the bank statement you provide is fake. So far you don’t provide fake, no problem.

Foolish people like you come online to discourage people and start arguing with people with deep knowledge of the field.
May God bless you sir for this.
With someone like you around me I believe one day I will leave this village and move to the city.
May God continue to bless you

2 Likes

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 14, 2022
LegendHero:

One advise. Do not be too bothered about fees.

When you get to USA, you will sort things out with the schools and hustle one assistantship, campus job, tuition remission, and etc to at least pay some of those.

Almost every Nigerian guys I know back then in school survived so don’t let the school fees weigh you down.

Best of luck.
A very big thanks to you. I am really grateful

2 Likes

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by BigYash: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2022
silibaba:
eno go cas

booking number 1xbet ake1d use am collect 8million

How far? grin I blive say op for don dey regret na.. Abi u no play the game?

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2022
HardMirror:
you are the fool. where did i say you have to pay for tution before they give you visa. so you will not submit your statement of account abi? go and collect the visa nau with your empty bank account. as for the sponsor thing. did the op tell you he has a sponsor? and you think US consolate are stupid that they dont have their way of verify fake sponsors?
Please, do you have an idea on how the US consulate verifies fake sponsor?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2022
TUANKU:

Na lie. 1m will buy you a plane ticket to any country as long as its not First class or Business class. 1m is money for return ticket sef.
Shey you don check recent flight ticket now ? You go dey see 800k , 750k, 630k, 1.1m cheesy sit down there..
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by TUANKU(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2022
leody:

Shey you don check recent flight ticket now ? You go dey see 800k , 750k, 630k, 1.1m cheesy sit down there..
800k for economy ticket to which country? Name just one abeg. Make una dey calm down.
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2022
TUANKU:

800k for economy ticket to which country? Name just one abeg. Make una dey calm down.
Go check am and come back here abeg I check it on a daily basis. People are going to some African country to lessen the prices of flight ticket.
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by ASAPFERG1: 8:40am On Oct 14, 2022
BigYash:
How far? grin I blive say op for don dey regret na.. Abi u no play the game?
afar e green shocked
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Balos963: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2022
Segzy19:
Cotonou is also abroad...
oga u wicked o

2 Likes

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by HardMirror(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2022
imadiyi:

Please, do you have an idea on how the US consulate verifies fake sponsor?
from the interview, if you cannot give sensible answer that is all
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by phemmyfour: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2022
Obiworld2020:
Can 1 million take me to any meaningful country for hustling aside from African country!!!!
Alawada grin
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by HardMirror(m): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2022
LegendHero:

Oga I did not ask OP anything, I only contributed to the thread and it’s not even the OP that I was conversing with before your mentioned me. It was another guy asking questions and I’ve answered him because na small thing.

All I told him was that he should go to the USA student visa thread on Nairaland to have his questions answered and see how other Nairalanders are doing their USA student admission and visa themselves.

Lastly, USA student visa is not that hard but it’s more of luck and chance. There is nothing spectacular out of the ordinary.

—Apply to school get Admission
—Get assistantship/scholarship if you merit it and you got luck with school.
— Find some connect for someone that know someone that can give you their bank statement as sponsor
—Request I-20 document
—Pay SEVIS fee
—Fill DS-160 and pay visa fee
—Get your visa and book flight.

It is the most straightforward thing and very very different from UK where people do in person interview or pay school fees upfront from Nigeria and etc.
the surest way to get student visa is if you can get scholarship, having a sponsor is also a good but tricky route. these guys already know all the tricks we play

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Godsown0: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2022
silibaba:
eno go cas

booking number 1xbet ake1d use am collect 8million

E later cast? grin
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by writeprof(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2022
Rictech:

Better be sure, 1million naira no be small money.
A friend of mine travelled to Swindon (UK) last Tuesday on Egypt air and the flight ✈️ ticket was 350k

Return ticket or one way?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by writeprof(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2022
Obiworld2020:
Can 1 million take me to any meaningful country for hustling aside from African country!!!!

It cannot sir. Invest this money into farming - okra, pumpkin, pepper, tomato, plantain, banana, potato etc and see the money grow.
Where are you based?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by TUANKU(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2022
leody:

Go check am and come back here abeg I check it on a daily basis. People are going to some African country to lessen the prices of flight ticket.
Oga na lie. You can't prove your claims, una go just dey misinform people. You know nothing, flight tickets to many African countries is even more expensive than to some European countries.

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2022
TUANKU:

Oga na lie. You can't prove your claims, una go just dey misinform people. You know nothing, flight tickets to many African countries is even more expensive than to some European countries.
OK bro
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2022
HardMirror:
from the interview, if you cannot give sensible answer that is all
If that's all it takes, then, it won't poses any threat
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by TUANKU(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2022
leody:

OK bro
Oga mention that country wey flight ticket reach 1m, you say you check it daily so you must have checked today's own.
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2022
TUANKU:

Oga mention that country wey flight ticket reach 1m, you say you check it daily so you must have checked today's own.
You no get data abi make I check for you oga go check urself and if you wan travel hold 1m and carry ijebu garri too ur suffering go pass Judas own . grin
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by TUANKU(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2022
leody:

You no get data abi make I check for you oga go check urself and if you wan travel hold 1m and carry ijebu garri too ur suffering go pass Judas own . grin
Mumu, e never reach 1 month that i made a round trip Kuala Lumpur-Istanbul-Abuja.
Indomie generation dey follow him papa argue. You dey learn work.
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2022
TUANKU:

Mumu, e never reach 1 month that i made a round trip Kuala Lumpur-Istanbul-Abuja.
Indomie generation dey follow him papa argue. You dey learn work.
Oya if e sure for u post picture ? U go Kuala Lumpur grin for ur dream abi cheesy this mothersucker thinks I'm a novice grin oga people wey get money for this forum we sabi dem no come here come misyarn wayray . cheesy
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by JustforMen: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2022
The main point being made is that you should start a business
The Keke is just an example.
You can buy Golf Car and use it for Transport Business
JoeLohic:
Keke is now 1.4m grin
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by TUANKU(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2022
leody:

Oya if e sure for u post picture ? U go Kuala Lumpur grin for ur dream abi cheesy this mothersucker thinks I'm a novice grin oga people wey get money for this forum we sabi dem no come here come misyarn wayray . cheesy
9 years in Malaysia, 2008 - 2017 from Kuala Lumpur to Johor to Ipoh to Nilai to Cheras to Semenyih to Kajang and lastly to Cyberjaya. I chakap bahasa melayu like my mother tongue. I schooled at INTI University in Nilai, i go sell you for Kuala Lumpur cheesy. Bodoh!
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2022
TUANKU:

9 years in Malaysia, 2008 - 2017 from Kuala Lumpur to Johor to Ipoh to Nilai to Cheras to Semenyih to Kajang and lastly to Cyberjaya. I chakap bahasa melayu like my mother tongue. I schooled at INTI University in Nilai, i go sell you for Kuala Lumpur cheesy. Bodoh!
grin grin na thunderstorm go fire you 9yrs and no picture wayray ofo..
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by TUANKU(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2022
leody:

Your problem na lack of money if not why did you bring that up? I did not mention money or brag about money anywhere in my posts. Na poverty mentality make u dey reason like that. Travelling abroad is what an average person in naija can afford so why are you bitter? Are you that broke?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2022
TUANKU:

Your problem na lack of money if not why did you bring that up? I did not mention money or brag about money anywhere in my posts. Na poverty mentality make u dey reason like that. Travelling abroad is what an average person in naija can afford so why are you bitter? Are you that broke?
If e sure for u post pictures wayray grin person wey never chop dey tell me say e go Kuala Lumpur cheesy no be only Kuala Lumpur na Lumpur Kuala olofo . grin
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by TUANKU(m): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2022
leody:

grin grin na thunderstorm go fire you 9yrs and no picture wayray ofo..
I've got nothing to prove to you oga. Things bad for you gan.
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2022
TUANKU:

I've got nothing to prove to you oga. Things bad for you gan.
Abi you think I be one of those small boys for her wey you fit just dey whine anyhow cheesy u must post ur 9 yrs trip to Kuala Lumpur if not na me and u today cheesy
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by TUANKU(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2022
leody:

If e sure for u post pictures wayray grin person wey never chop dey tell me say e go Kuala Lumpur cheesy no be only Kuala Lumpur na Lumpur Kuala olofo . grin
Post a picture of yourself and i will post it . Control your envy, if say your papa work smart you for no dey envy strangers online. You come dey lie about ticket prices. You dey embedded in the trenches walahi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Drive Through Tinapa Resort In Calabar(2022 Review) What Exactly Happened? / COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) / Man Without Fingers Rides Okada In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.