Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? (40959 Views)

Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To / My Family Is Taking Me Abroad / Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Zeezy81: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Morocco or Libya way my guy.
Dont say I told you
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by LegendHero(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Obiworld2020:
Can 1 million take me to any meaningful country for hustling aside from African country!!!!

If you have your bachelors and you’re trying to go for masters in USA, 1million should be enough.

At 700/1$

—$65 application fee (#45k)
—$350 SEVIS fee (245k)
—#64000 visa fee
—200k to runs acct or look for someone that can sponsor you
—400k for flight ticket.

Don’t let anyone discourage you. If you’re truly wanting to follow through, you should visit Nairaland student visa USA thread to learn better.

However, the visa chances are like 50/50 or 60/40.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Sky506: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
U can give Dubai a try
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by brandsoncharlie: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
hamouston91:
You can go to Kenya or Rwanda, they are nice countries to live in.
Third world countries with bad leadership, what is he going there to do.
Please never you travel to any African country for economic reasons except you're investor to take advantage of loopholes and cash out.

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by osigiepurr(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
You better go and start farming work in your village with the money.

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by everythinggirly(f): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
A friend of my sister said she's going to Canada with 500k and she said she's staying for about 10 years in one of their local town, to work.

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by gibsonwales(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Romanoff:
Just use the money for business or keep growing the money.

Cause I no sure say the money fit buy you ticket to some countries that are not African countries.

Heard about stopover flight ? They are very cheap. You can get UK as low as N290k if you book ahead on Ethiopia, Egyptian and Rwanda Airlines. Even US & Canada, below N500k.

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by JoshTim: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Obiworld2020:
Can 1 million take me to any meaningful country for hustling aside from African country!!!!

It can. If you are a graduate and somehow have 2.1, make sure you have transcripts ready, make sure you write GRE and TOEFL and score very high in them, apply for masters in schools in US and Australia, apply for scholarships(google is your best bet), please only look for ones that cover full funding and upkeep allowance, pray you get selected. Once done, then visa application (you have to do it by yourself),...once done, to borrow money for flight and upkeep for 1 month no go dey difficult.

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by xandy84: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
There is nothing like bad name for Nigeria in US that I know about. Most crime in US are committed my Americans and the law does not even care where you're from. You do the crime, you do the time... Simple

Okoyeebo:
These are the idiots who have no business being abroad but they go abroad, commit crime and give Nigerians a bad name.

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Counterfeit: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Yes, it can. Withdraw the one million from your bank, bring it home. Take enough alcohol and go to bed. You will have a dream, where you're in KFC in Texas, and at Nandos in Johannesburg.

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Eriokanmi: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Buy a ticket, book 2 nights in Ghana, fly a fiesta class return seat. That's all. All na abroad
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Wizywiz(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
silibaba:
look for 5odds,today na champs league.
grin cheesy cheesy..
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by EmmaLege: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
leody:
1m won't buy you a ticket to most western countries self but meanwhile 150k on 20 odds is approximately 4m. I won't say more than that ... cheesy

Mr Bayo go fit help grin
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Maynmann: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Obiworld2020:

700k can take you to UK
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Jayraw419: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Just apply for scholarships abroad erasmus and the rest or if you are highly skilled then find a job in netherlands or Newzealand then you will surely see yourself abroad...especially if you have your intl passport.

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by SPAMBOX7: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Op joker cheesy
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by gibsonwales(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
LegendHero:

If you have your bachelors and you’re trying to go for masters in USA, 1million should be enough.

At 700/1$

—$65 application fee (#45k)
—$350 SEVIS fee (245k)
—#64000 visa fee
—200k to runs acct or look for someone that can sponsor you
—400k for flight ticket.

Don’t let anyone discourage you. If you’re truly wanting to follow through, you should visit Nairaland student visa USA thread to learn better.

However, the visa chances are like 50/50 or 60/40.

Embassy uses official rate, not black market..... you're right about the flight ticket. 400k is enough via Ethiopian, Egyptian and Rwanda airlines.

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nonexisting1: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
This should be in joke section. Which mod pushed this to frontpage?

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Fuzoma(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
If you need proof of funds for your traveling's, pls text me on whatsapp or call me , my number is in my signature

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Krak(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Segzy19:
Cotonou is also abroad...

Even Benin Republic and Cameron. He can cross into these countries on foot. Abroad is abroad jare.

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
If not for the craze wey dey worry US, with that amount, you can make it to the country.
One way ticket is like 350-400k
Booking of appointment- 60k there about
You can fill in the other documents and information by yourself. There's no need of these mumu called agent.
BUT, you will need a strong ally.
In all, I wish you all the best

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Reallife17: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
2RUTHHURTS:
Low budget grin
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Orgym(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Give me the one million naira and I will be given you 80k every month for two years.
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by tunapawizzy: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Obiworld2020:
looooool...which one be meaningful country again
The closest non African country to Nigeria would be either Spain, Israel or Yemen.....let's ASSUME 3 of them fall in the class of what you call meaningful countries, i dont even know which of them 1million will take you to abi u no go use money settle in(accomodation and the rest)
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by 1gbdata: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Use it and learn
1. Programming languages.
2. Cyber security.
3. Block chains technology
then
Apply for a job abroad.

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by RPG2020(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Microwhy:
From Sokoto (Ilela), to Niger (Agadez) to Libya (Tripoli), to High sea, to Spain, to other part of Europe....

See them bros osagie brother route planner grin

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Cmanforall: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rictech:

Better be sure, 1million naira no be small money.
A friend of mine travelled to Swindon (UK) last Tuesday on Egypt air and the flight ✈️ ticket was 350k
And he didn't buy train ticket?
He lives at Lagos airport?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Romanoff(f): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
Maynmann:

700k can take you to UK

Where will he stay after he gets there?

How will he survive with 1m?

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Maynmann: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Romanoff:

Where will he stay after he gets there?

How will he survive with 1m?
The topic is “how can 1 million take me abroad”.

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Dajugba: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
interested persons can chat me

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Streetmovement(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Add 800k to that 1m and you'll find yourself in the following countries;
Kazakhstan!!
Mauritius!!
Tajikistan!!
South africa!!
Uzbekistan!!
Jordan!!
Saudi Arabia!!

All legit deals, visa and ticket fee covered, accomodation and transportation covered

I get connects for all this countries wey I mention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Drive Through Tinapa Resort In Calabar(2022 Review) What Exactly Happened? / COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) / Man Without Fingers Rides Okada In Ibadan (Photo)