Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? (41035 Views)

Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To / My Family Is Taking Me Abroad / Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by HardMirror(m): 2:37am On Oct 14, 2022
Rictech:

Better be sure, 1million naira no be small money.
A friend of mine travelled to Swindon (UK) last Tuesday on Egypt air and the flight ✈️ ticket was 350k
1 million is useless money. abeg. buying flight ticket for 350k does not make 1 million good money. now tell me how much is a months rent in swindon? abi he wants to go and sleep under the bridge there? the op obviously has no serious plans. he will endup crossing sahara desert to save money but even then he wont make it to europe with his miserly 1 million. he had better settle down and work more. dont deceive him
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by HardMirror(m): 2:40am On Oct 14, 2022
LegendHero:

If you have your bachelors and you’re trying to go for masters in USA, 1million should be enough.

At 700/1$

—$65 application fee (#45k)
—$350 SEVIS fee (245k)
—#64000 visa fee
—200k to runs acct or look for someone that can sponsor you
—400k for flight ticket.

Don’t let anyone discourage you. If you’re truly wanting to follow through, you should visit Nairaland student visa USA thread to learn better.

However, the visa chances are like 50/50 or 60/40.
another ignoramus. you think US embassy employed stupid people to be dashing visa to people that cannot afford tution, cannot afford rent, cannot afford upkeep? you obviously have never processed a visa before. I remember when i wanted to study in uk, they told me i must be able to pay 3 months rent upfront and have enough money for my upkeep.
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by LegendHero(m): 2:43am On Oct 14, 2022
HardMirror:
another ignoramus. you think US embassy employed stupid people to be dashing visa to people that cannot afford tution, cannot afford rent, cannot afford upkeep? you obviously have never processed a visa before. I remember when i wanted to study in uk, they told me i must be able to pay 3 months rent upfront and have enough money for my upkeep.

You are a compound full. UK system is totally different from USA system.

If you don’t know somthing you ask. Who tell you USA visa need you to pay tuition before visa interview? How will they even know you can’t afford rent begore visa? Do they ask for tuition, rent, or upkeep money beside what you show on your sponsor bank statement.

I’ve helped more than 10 people to USA alone by myself. Even on Nairaland thread you can see thousands of people that have secured USA visa and they are extremely broke.

I know one of my guy back then who came to this country with only $20 in his hand as masters student.

4 Likes

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by HardMirror(m): 2:48am On Oct 14, 2022
Romanoff:

Where will he stay after he gets there?

How will he survive with 1m?
ignore this stupid people. NO embassy will give any one visa that does not have money to survive on arrival. THIS IS A FACT. anyone saying anything else must be a kid. imagine comments like going to canada with 500k and going to us with 700k. who will give you visa. abi you will just go to airport and buy ticket alone? you will give proof of funds before they can even give you visa. na that one be the biggest huddle.
be like say dem won scam this silly op
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by HardMirror(m): 2:49am On Oct 14, 2022
LegendHero:

If you don’t know somthing you ask. Who tell you USA visa need you to pay tuition before visa interview? How will they even know you can’t afford rent begore visa? Do they ask for tuition, rent, or upkeep money beside what you show on your sponsor bank statement.

I’ve helped more than 10 people to USA alone by myself. Even on Nairaland thread you can see thousands of people that have secured USA visa and they are extremely broke.

I know one of my guy back then who came to this country with only $20 in his hand as masters student.
you are the fool. where did i say you have to pay for tution before they give you visa. so you will not submit your statement of account abi? go and collect the visa nau with your empty bank account. as for the sponsor thing. did the op tell you he has a sponsor? and you think US consolate are stupid that they dont have their way of verify fake sponsors?

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by LegendHero(m): 3:08am On Oct 14, 2022
HardMirror:
you are the fool. where did i say you have to pay for tution before they give you visa. so you will not submit your statement of account abi? go and collect the visa nau with your empty bank account. as for the sponsor thing. did the op tell you he has a sponsor? and you think US consolate are stupid that they dont have their way of verify fake sponsors?

I never mentioned fake sponsor. I’m not that stupid.

You don’t even know me or know who I am. Like I told you, sponsors is not that hard to get if you have the connection. Na only foolish people dey burn bridge online.

For USA, even if the sponsor no relate to you, you can always say it’s your uncle or workplace better still. There are several guys who have gone using that means. There is no way in hell the USA will question your uncle bank account so far it is legit.

You will be very very foolish to think all the guys entering USA on student visa are rich or sponsored by their parent.

USA don’t have a way to verify if your sponsor is truly your uncle, aunty, or etc; the only thing they can verify is if the bank statement you provide is fake. So far you don’t provide fake, no problem.

Foolish people like you come online to discourage people and start arguing with people with deep knowledge of the field.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by JustforMen: 3:23am On Oct 14, 2022
You just wan die for desert or inside high sea like many of our brothers and sisters.

Use the 1m to build a business - just buy a keke and ride it yourself.

With 1m you can also go to African countries which can offer you a fresh start but Europe Na die you dey

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by HardMirror(m): 3:58am On Oct 14, 2022
LegendHero:

You don’t even know me or know who I am. Like I told you, sponsors is not that hard to get if you have the connection. Na only foolish people dey burn bridge online.

For USA, even if the sponsor no relate to you, you can always say it’s your uncle or workplace better still. There are several guys who have gone using that means. There is no way in hell the USA will question your uncle bank account so far it is legit.

You will be very very foolish to think all the guys entering USA on student visa are rich or sponsored by their parent.

USA don’t have a way to verify if your sponsor is truly your uncle, aunty, or etc; the only thing they can verify is if the bank statement you provide is fake. So far you don’t provide fake, no problem.

Foolish people like you come online to discourage people and start arguing with people with deep knowledge of the field.
i am expecting the op to open a thread soon on how he got scammed. not saying what you are saying is not done or does not work, but this is how people get scammed of the little money they have. so many have been victims. at the end it does not affect me and i dont care to know you. you think i will need your help or what? lol.
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by BelieveThat: 4:01am On Oct 14, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Remain ₦650K for visa, accommodation, feeding and initial settling........ Before work go show ......... wink

Senior man, I sight you online, good morning sir
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Lexusgs430: 4:12am On Oct 14, 2022
BelieveThat:

Senior man, I sight you online, good morning sir

Senior Oga, we dey sight ourselves........ wink

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by sageb: 4:20am On Oct 14, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
grin

Send me 990k I will sell you Aladdin's magic carpet .

It will fly you to any country in the world and immediately you land $1 million will be in your account .

so hilarious
I like Aladdin cartoon back in the days.

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by LegendHero(m): 4:32am On Oct 14, 2022
HardMirror:
i am expecting the op to open a thread soon on how he got scammed. not saying what you are saying is not done or does not work, but this is how people get scammed of the little money they have. so many have been victims. at the end it does not affect me and i dont care to know you. you think i will need your help or what? lol.

Oga I did not ask OP anything, I only contributed to the thread and it’s not even the OP that I was conversing with before your mentioned me. It was another guy asking questions and I’ve answered him because na small thing.

All I told him was that he should go to the USA student visa thread on Nairaland to have his questions answered and see how other Nairalanders are doing their USA student admission and visa themselves.

Lastly, USA student visa is not that hard but it’s more of luck and chance. There is nothing spectacular out of the ordinary.

—Apply to school get Admission
—Get assistantship/scholarship if you merit it and you got luck with school.
— Find some connect for someone that know someone that can give you their bank statement as sponsor
—Request I-20 document
—Pay SEVIS fee
—Fill DS-160 and pay visa fee
—Get your visa and book flight.

It is the most straightforward thing and very very different from UK where people do in person interview or pay school fees upfront from Nigeria and etc.

3 Likes

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Romanoff(f): 5:05am On Oct 14, 2022
calculator123:

1M can buy a plane ticket to the USA

How will he survive after getting there?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Romanoff(f): 5:06am On Oct 14, 2022
pasuma:

I can bet you've never done business in Nigeria before, if you did, you won't type this

I have been doing business in Nigeria Since 2011 and I'm still doing business in Nigeria.

Next?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by princewarri1985: 5:44am On Oct 14, 2022
Obiworld2020:
Can 1 million take me to any meaningful country for hustling aside from African country!!!!
yes that money will be enough to take you to afghanistan
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by MrBroke(m): 6:02am On Oct 14, 2022
Thread like this is when you get to see myopic and short sighted reasoning. The question was " How can N1 million take me abroad" not "How can I travel to and survive abroad with N1 million'. Do you know if the op has a place to stay or abi people no dey travel go lagos with no accommodation on ground but base on hustle go find work for there, save money and then after some months rent if na one room self. Life is all about planning and determination. Some have not even gotten a milli and tried to japa before, just talking shit out of ignorance
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by MrBroke(m): 6:07am On Oct 14, 2022
HardMirror:
ignore this stupid people. NO embassy will give any one visa that does not have money to survive on arrival. THIS IS A FACT. anyone saying anything else must be a kid. imagine comments like going to canada with 500k and going to us with 700k. who will give you visa. abi you will just go to airport and buy ticket alone? you will give proof of funds before they can even give you visa. na that one be the biggest huddle.
be like say dem won scam this silly op

That can be taken care of, you think everyone flying out gat the money for rent and etcetera in their accounts.
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by DNA4ALL(m): 6:10am On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=LegendHero post=117539028]

Not all school need GRE and TOEFL.

Infact, almost 80% of schools don’t need TOEFL because they recognize Nigeria as English speaking country.

For GRE, it depends on the course he’s going for. There are several courses that you won’t need GRE at all. I mean hundreds of them and it also depends on school too.

Please can you share your whatsapp digit? You’re well informed. Thanks c
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Burgerlomo: 6:11am On Oct 14, 2022
Henix:

One million naira is currently not even upto 1500 dollar. One thousand five hundred dollar can't take u anywhere.

All thanks to Buhari and APC

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by tunapawizzy: 6:22am On Oct 14, 2022
imadiyi:

With level you mentioned, do one needs GRE and TOEFL for admission and Visa?
generally GRE and TOEFL stands you out from the crowd, but there are lots of schools that will give you admission without those tests. You should check with the school on their website. ALthough, those tests are not requirement for visa, it may help ur case at the interview. more than anything else, having confidence and ability to give compelling argument for your case "IN A VERY SHORT TIME(2 to 5minutes) is what is most important

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by DNA4ALL(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2022
LegendHero:

How do I reach you bro? Email or anything. Thanks.
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Ikpongiton: 6:35am On Oct 14, 2022
Go to Port Harcourt and rent one room and use the balance to buy Keke mapep.hustle here and bull shit that your pipe dream.

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by faceland: 6:39am On Oct 14, 2022
Goldbw122:

You are Right but the where will you stay comfortable that will not be of any health issue to you, while hustling to bece sucessful in abroad?

"Na small small" They has to be a period of pain/planting before harvesting season.

One approach is getting a 2nd job that has night shift (like security, petrol station clack even cleaner of offices. They have bathroom plus coffee/snack for breakfast) These are jobs whitemen wouldn't do and they are always vacant spot... Alternatively, get a gym membership and use the bathroom. Europe has hostels for refugees that is super cheap.

Most homeless people sleeping under bridge there, have mental illness and drug problem. You can't do drugs or have sex at free shelters where they even serve hot food and the standard is equal to a 8000 naira hotel room in Nigeria (just without privacy). Na temporary thing, one day you get roommates, one day you own your own home and even rent out.

3 Likes

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by BelieveThat: 6:49am On Oct 14, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Senior Oga, we dey sight ourselves........ wink

smiley
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Msmither: 7:05am On Oct 14, 2022
Is the money enough to book your flight ticket?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by grafixdon: 7:10am On Oct 14, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Good to go to which country

Uk
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by grafixdon: 7:10am On Oct 14, 2022
almujeebe:

Go to which country and on what purpose pls?

Uk
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Btruth: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2022
Romanoff:
Just use the money for business or keep growing the money.

Cause I no sure say the money fit buy you ticket to some countries that are not African countries.
that's it. Ticket alone will be close to N1m.
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by bukatyne(f): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2022
ScalesDemy:
Learn Digital Marketing - #100,000

Set up a digital marketing company
Social media account
Branding
Marketing
Graphic Design
CAC registration
All of the above would cost at least #150,000

Get your international passport - Minimum of #30,000

YouTube
If you can, start a YouTube channel for an additional source of income, on this channel, you can discuss and proffer solutions to common digital marketing challenges for Nigerian entrepreneurs

This should cost around #150,000 upward

Total: #430,000

Within 6-9months, you should be able to make enough money to relocate to Rwanda to continue your business.

Passport N30k?

Is it only the cover page?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Thatwebdev: 7:46am On Oct 14, 2022
Harkstetunz:
Can you tell us where you want to go?

I see what you did there.. grin
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by olatunji0607: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2022
You can as well send the money into my account. After 41 days dry fasting and prayer, miracle will happen. Am very sure of it.
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by melonsgroup: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2022
LegendHero:

please sir can I chat you privately.
Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FFK: Anambra Airport, In Size And Design When Completed, Has Longest Runway / Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man / Reps Ban Airlines From Canada, UK For Denying Nigeria Landing Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.