Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? (40950 Views)

Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To / My Family Is Taking Me Abroad / Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by tosin999999(f): 4:08am On Oct 18, 2022
You can study with 1million naira send me a mail I would give you some tips
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Maynman: 5:36am On Oct 18, 2022
Visiting visa for 6 months.
Obiworld2020:
Which of the UK Sir....... Explain more bro
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Ikpongiton: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Nothing dey ph
where something de now,in Nigeria?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by tosin999999(f): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
i dont know why we nigerians love lies 1m will process your visa as a student it doesnt include your flight ticket.
if an agent tells you it will process your whole study process and ticket know you have been scammed
Nigerians we love been scammed have once been scammed
And again if you dont have a travel history dont think of normad visa
Swifty send a mail for travel tips
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by uchman(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Paulianfa:
If I get 1million now to start up a biz,in 6months time I don become Oga with bodyguards.
Japa go wia?

You know all those things but you no get 1M

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Steff02: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2022
imadiyi:

The grades are ok. The 2 combined will give3.2/4.00. Thanks. Please, do you have an idea of their tuition. Also, do they offer scholarship or assistantship ETSU?

Please I need accomodation around ETSU. I dont mind a shared accomodation. Please any advice or info will go a long way
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Fapshots: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=hamouston91 post=117490856]You can go to Kenya or Rwanda, they are nice countries to live in. [lol, not anymore, first of all the cost of living in this two countries now is something else, plus the discrimination against the Nigerian passport within this region is mad. I don’t advice anyone to go live in these places for business]
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Deeking111(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Get Kuwait 3 years work visa
Obiworld2020:
Can 1 million take me to any meaningful country for hustling aside from African country!!!!
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Rictech: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2023
ArcFresky:

No worry, e go give u gist
E don give me gist o, but the gist go disappoint you because you think say e go continue to dey struggle/suffer.
The gist be say, in less than 6months out of the trenches, e don buy one small motor (paid cash & carry) wey e dey use go work. Try to dey wish people well & not expecting them to always suffer so that you'll tell them I told you. Bad belle no good o

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Rictech: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2023
HardMirror:
1 million is useless money. abeg. buying flight ticket for 350k does not make 1 million good money. now tell me how much is a months rent in swindon? abi he wants to go and sleep under the bridge there? the op obviously has no serious plans. he will endup crossing sahara desert to save money but even then he wont make it to europe with his miserly 1 million. he had better settle down and work more. dont deceive him
Don't get me wrong, i am not saying 1million is big. The person I replied was telling the OP she's not sure that his (OP's)1million will be able to buy a plane ticket to countries that are not African countries. So I have to chip in that a friend bought Egyptair plane ticket to the UK for 350k

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Drive Through Tinapa Resort In Calabar(2022 Review) What Exactly Happened? / COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) / Man Without Fingers Rides Okada In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.