Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! (4200 Views)

Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / Boyfriend Hired Friend To Sleep With His Girlfriend As Loyalty Test, She Reacted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Nemesis0147(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
This boy again and his gf all the time.
If she no kill you,,,e go remain small

2 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Enny2013(f): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bradford111:

What do you say she even acccepted I come pick her up from work and was asking you if I’m coming or not
Ha! I am short of words,now.
Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by ogashman(m): 2:02am On Oct 11, 2022
Can u list the things u endure for for her?

But seriously, she seems rude and uncouth in her responses...

1 Like

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Fiscus105(m): 2:08am On Oct 11, 2022
Is only a full time olosho will fall for this gimick.

Guy that u didn't know from Adam will just enter ur number and asking for hangout, even for her to chat with u to that extent surprises me.

So many girls will keep on asking u where and how u got their number and if you can convince, s
Thhe would not continue any chat with you.

This ur girl loyalty is just 50/50

2 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2022
Bradford111:

She is a hoe I just saw it
no vex,but you be mumu.You see loyal girl and you call her a hoe.continue ok.
Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by purples25(f): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2022
Bradford111:

What do you say she even acccepted I come pick her up from work and was asking you if I’m coming or not

She said you should f off and you said she accepted, how? Why are you trying so hard to prove she is not faithful when that's glaringly untrue. She's been saying to leave her alone, you want to persist until she falls. Why are you like this?
Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Bradford111(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2022
purples25:

She said you should f off and you said she accepted, how? Why are you trying so hard to prove she is not faithful when that's glaringly untrue. She's been saying to leave her alone, you want to persist until she falls. Why are you like this?

She has fallen already is a pity

2 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by purples25(f): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2022
Bradford111:

She has fallen already is a pity

How? Chat shows no evidence. I feel you're kinda unstable.

You really just want to dismiss this girl. You have no proof. I think it's better if she leaves you and finds someone who is not insecure.

She needs a new man that thinks about strengthening the relationship, not one that is looking for cracks.
Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by BigYash: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
A girl will be sharing all these info to a stranger via text! Who have that time sef to reply all...
Its because its op. If it was a player,she don enter one chance in that place where she talked about her guy not opening up to her,abi na insecurity she call am.. Na small sweet mouth the yeye player go add,the pussy is all his to bang . Why expose things about your relationship to a total stranger. To me,d girl failed the test woefully cool

4 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2022
BigYash:
Its because its op. If it was a player,she don enter one chance in that place where she talked about her guy not opening up to her,abi na insecurity she call am.. Na small sweet mouth the yeye player go add,the pussy is all his to bang . Why expose things about your relationship to a total stranger. To me,d girl failed the test woefully cool
I think "the girl" knows, only the excess F-words gave me hint that "she" might be the OP replying himself. The supposed "money" loving girl won't spend N4 per text replying an unknown number.

4 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by BigYash: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
I think "the girl" knows, only the excess F-words gave me hint that "she" might be the OP replying himself. The supposed "money" loving girl won't spend N4 per text replying an unknown number.
I think you're right.. Its all cruise by the op..

1 Like

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Bradford111(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2022
purples25:

How? Chat shows no evidence. I feel you're kinda unstable.

You really just want to dismiss this girl. You have no proof. I think it's better if she leaves you and finds someone who is not insecure.

She needs a new man that thinks about strengthening the relationship, not one that is looking for cracks.

She was thinking of allowing us to see on Sunday when I called her she even woke with a good morning text this morning and spoke very nicely to me yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Bradford111(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Stephenmoka4:

If you think so then
Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by purples25(f): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2022
Bradford111:

She was thinking of allowing us to see on Sunday when I called her she even woke with a good morning text this morning and spoke very nicely to me yesterday

She replied your greeting. Doesn't mean anything. She still told you she cant love you ( the stranger you posted as).

You're the one pushing for this, in my opinion.
Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by spencekat(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2022
[quote author=ogashman post=117454833]Can u list the things u endure for for her?

But seriously, she seems rude and uncouth in her responses...[/quoteExactly.Using 'f' word at ease.
Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by spencekat(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2022
ogashman:
Can u list the things u endure for for her?

But seriously, she seems rude and uncouth in her responses...
Exactly.Using 'f' word at ease.
Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by realestate99: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2022
At 16% battery level, you are pranking your girlfriend, seems your priorities are not in right order.

2 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by MrFlavvor(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Bradford111:

So what do you think I do??
You dey believe the bs Bayelsa girl dey talk. I'm sorry for what happens to you in the future Sha.

1 Like

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by imagrg(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Most girls cheat on their boyfriends particularly if they can't satisfy them either in cash or in preek

1 Like

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by omotoshodontee1: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
u too mumu @OP,this is no more a test but temptation nah...I sincerely hope she break up with u cos u didn't deserve her...u Sha want her to fail by all means...u are mad undecided undecided undecided
Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
u too mumu @OP,this is no more a test but temptation nah...I sincerely hope she break up with u cos u didn't deserve her...u Sha want her to fail by all means...u are mad undecided undecided undecided
aswear,OP na mumu.i just hope she breakup with him.forcing the girl to fail,when you can see she is not interested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. / Why I Am Single At 31. True Life Story / Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.