Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,403 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Mob Strip Young Lady For Allegedly Robbing POS Operator With Toy Gun - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mob Strip Young Lady For Allegedly Robbing POS Operator With Toy Gun (7733 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / "Beautiful Children": Sweet Moment Triplet Babies Posed With Toy Car / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Strip Young Lady For Allegedly Robbing POS Operator With Toy Gun by Tokotaya: 5:00am On Oct 22, 2022
meobizy:
She’s a meth user looking for funds to acquire her next hit. The police should extra-judiciously execute any top producer of the drug in the country. I can’t believe people will move away from cheap alcohol to such addictive substance. As for stripping her, let’s hope it ended there and they took her to a mental asylum afterward.

Extra-judicial ke! That's invitation to trouble o. Arrest and prosecute, yes.
Re: Mob Strip Young Lady For Allegedly Robbing POS Operator With Toy Gun by Tokotaya: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2022
MrFlavvor:

I'm not even a fan of jungle justice, but stop trying to play the victim card. More men than women are caught and stripped nude before being beaten and/or burnt to death. We don't see your lot screaming wolf like you are rn. Or male nudity isn't something to be protected? You're implying that a man's nudity is okay but a woman's nudity is something holistic. That's just sick aunty.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mob Strip Young Lady For Allegedly Robbing POS Operator With Toy Gun by Nicepoker(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2022
virginprincess:
I wish i can support this your comment with 1000likes,you are very very correct,most men are perverts.
Most women are thieves just like this one that got caught. Look how you avoided that part. If it's a guy now you will have know the size of his manhoood from the pix. Double standards.
Re: Mob Strip Young Lady For Allegedly Robbing POS Operator With Toy Gun by VirtuousStarBoy: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
She should be burnt to death because if she was a man, he would have suffered the same fate.
Re: Mob Strip Young Lady For Allegedly Robbing POS Operator With Toy Gun by donplato(m): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2022
h
Re: Mob Strip Young Lady For Allegedly Robbing POS Operator With Toy Gun by donplato(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2022
James4358:
Why strip a person naked instead of handing her to the authourities... This is insanity!
please read and reply your mail

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / My Life As A Yahoo Boy / College Professor Caught Having Sex With His Student, Watch Video (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.