Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. (38009 Views)

I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / Chuba, Ezekwesili's Son Replies Omojuwa Over Alpha Reach / MC Oluomo Twitter Poll Between Buhari & Atiku- See Who's Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by DLuciano: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:
Experts working for major political parties order these polls sometimes to understand certain indices.

I've seen a poll where Moghalu defeated Tinubu and Atiku. People we know in reality can never win a polling unit.

In this particular poll the variable of "Sowore and others" score more than the variable of "Tinubu" and "Atiku" combined. It is the very paradox of the intended mockery by Frank Edoho.

Let's face it, I would panic if Atiku Abubakar had scored better than Tinubu. These polls are run by young people with multiple social media accounts who go to the extent of sending links on WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn for their friends to also vote for their candidate with their multiple accounts.

With a lot of self-imposed burden to prove that they're in control, they attack these social media polls like it is a do or die affair.

But God in heaven knows that in this country are armies of warriors who have attacked ballot papers with their finger prints since 1999. With formations and structures across the country, they have become veterans in Electoral warfare.

2023 is a battle between the loud minority and the silent majority; the haters of Asiwaju and the Lovers of Tinubu.

I am certain that victory is ours and on His mandate I stand.
common media poll, they are also doing malpractices! These so called respected gentlemen are worst than INEC officials

1 Like

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:
Experts working for major political parties order these polls sometimes to understand certain indices.

I've seen a poll where Moghalu defeated Tinubu and Atiku. People we know in reality can never win a polling unit.

In this particular poll the variable of "Sowore and others" score more than the variable of "Tinubu" and "Atiku" combined. It is the very paradox of the intended mockery by Frank Edoho.

Let's face it, I would panic if Atiku Abubakar had scored better than Tinubu. These polls are run by young people with multiple social media accounts who go to the extent of sending links on WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn for their friends to also vote for their candidate with their multiple accounts.

With a lot of self-imposed burden to prove that they're in control, they attack these social media polls like it is a do or die affair.

But God in heaven knows that in this country are armies of warriors who have attacked ballot papers with their finger prints since 1999. With formations and structures across the country, they have become veterans in Electoral warfare.

2023 is a battle between the loud minority and the silent majority; the haters of Asiwaju and the Lovers of Tinubu.

You know all this and the party you support is a disaster. Oga you don't know anything. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by BightJay: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
garfield1:
Tinubu always beats atiku

Either way, they are both frauds.

3 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by emmyloved(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
Advocate500:
because the polls are conducted by Southerners,some of you are too myopic to reason beyond sentiment,obi is the most populous candidate down south,you can't take that away from him,it doesn't mean he will win the election, conduct same poll down north, Atiku will carry the day is that simple,the only unpopular candidate is tinubu, reason they are busy turning the polls upside down.
is the internet divided into south, east, north and west? undecided I believe regardless of where you post, any body can see and react to what was posted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by PointZerom: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

Tinubu is projected to lead with a wide margin in the South West with 6 States which have the 2nd highest voting strength in the country.

Obi is projected to lead with a big margin in the South East with 5 States which have the least voting strength in the country.

The South South is the battle ground for the parties where all the major candidates apart from Kwankwaso are projected to get 25% each.

Tinubu cannot come below 2nd position in the entire 17 States of the South.

SAY no to ancestors.

3 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Beress(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Omojuwa is a tribal bigot

2 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by heniford2: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

dude snap out from this dream obi will win in a decent and none Rig election

1 Like

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by lhordspy: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

One day i hope my daughter marry your son.
You have great insight, he must too.
One of the rare leading xtics that makes up a great man.

Kudos, man.
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by bestdudes: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:
These polls are run by young people with multiple social media accounts who go to the extent of sending links on WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn for their friends to also vote for their candidate with their multiple accounts.

The young people will shock you... they are only 4 people in the room of rallies across the country after all... so why is Tinubu thugs intimidating people and their lives?

2 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by BleedTears: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Who cares over a Twitter poll. If him like make him use him village head do the poll
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by PeterObi4LP: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tochi3:
cheesy grin omojuwa wanted to feel relevant.. the result of the poll made him extremely irrelevant

PO's effect is out of this World....

Hide him from the poll... He wins..

Show him in the poll... He wins

If God is for you , who will be against you...

Lesotho loading... collect the goodies from APCshit & PDPshit and vote them out cheesy

Use speaker please. PO mandate is DIVINE.

2 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

What of Bloomberg poll?
Please can you show the poll where Muoghalu defeated Atiku and Tinubu. And was Peter not in that poll.
Pathetic old liars

5 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Pakute: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

No truer words
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
KillSars:
Out of 98,035voters, 27,058 vote BAT

9,607 vote for waziri

4,510 vote for Kwankwaso

56,860 vote for sowore, abiola and other 13 presidential candidate. On an average 3,791 vote for sowore, abiola and others...

If u no like the outcome, try to use sniper
You are bad at stat. And hardly speak good English
Olodo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by krushdripper(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
blueghost:
Media personality, Frank Edoho has queried his colleague in the media industry, Japheth Omojuwa over a recent Twitter poll he conducted ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

Omojuwa had in the Twitter poll listed Bola Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, Rabiu Kwankwaso as the main contenders. Omoyele Sowore, Kola Abiola, and "others" were all joined together on the final row of the poll.

Omoyele Sowore, Kola Abiola, and "others" however got 58% of 98,035 votes which was cast for the poll. Tinubu got 27.6%, Atiku got 9.8% and Kwankwaso got 4.6%.

Edoho who reacted to the poll, mocked Omojuwa by saying Peter Obi is so big that he (Omojuwa) had to put him in the "OTHERS" category that polled the majority of the votes.

The media personality who thanked Omojuwa for being "Obedient", added that he must be a Davido fan because he rises by lifting "OTHERS".

https://twitter.com/frankedoho/status/1579487563748085760?t=-qv1yPjTJ9U5eOTfcoHVDQ&s=19
Omojuwa's poll is deeper than Frank Edoho's analysis. If Peter Obi does not win, Nigerians are taking back the country from the clutches of a PDP & APC by every means necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by kcnwaigbo: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

Tinubu is projected to lead with a wide margin in the South West with 6 States which have the 2nd highest voting strength in the country.

Obi is projected to lead with a big margin in the South East with 5 States which have the least voting strength in the country.

The South South is the battle ground for the parties where all the major candidates apart from Kwankwaso are projected to get 25% each.

Peter Obi will win the SS.Tinubu can't even smell 10% in the SS and SE let alone 25%

4 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

If Tinubu comes 2nd across the 17 States of the South and 2nd across the 20 states of the North (ABUJA included), he is statistically more likely to win the General elections.

Peter Obi cannot come Third in the North which is for Kwankwaso. Kwankwaso cannot come third in the South which is for Atiku.

A Tinubu who will come 2nd in the 20 States (FCT included) of the North and 2nd in the 17 States of the South will be president.

Have in mind that apart from the fact that there are 20 states in the North compared to the 17 States in the South, there are also more voters in the North compared to the South.

In the South, the rate of voter apathy is higher than the North and even higher in the Southern stronghold of Peter Obi where there's is a violent force threatening "no elections."

That Atiku Abubakar came third shows that Northern opinion was almost not represented in the polls. Which means that he is the third favorite of the entire south behind Tinubu.

It's a very basic statistics.
Some of you like reasoning like chickens. The north also voted here. The south are not more tech aware than north central at least.
Bandwagon mentality is a feature of ill education

2 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Afamed: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
Both Frank and Omojuwaa with less than 10 electoral values
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by EMMANUELNATION(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hot seat��
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Shikini: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Great
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

Southeast voters are scattered across Nigeria stop vomiting wrong analysis

5 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by chigator2: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

98,000 plus voters is quite a sample. Think again. Sore losers. Apparently half of that figure according to you have no voters card. I pity you

4 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
To him others is Peter obi

Yet others still work in his pool
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by olisaEze(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
This Frank neega is still the king of savagery in the whole of W. Africa.... we rise by lifting "Others!" grin Even when they say they have covered your glory just keep ur head up, God’s grace will still locate you wherever you are, in its own time! grin

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by deeva2: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Oya lets share the 58% among Sowore, Kola, Obi and Kachukwu..

Meanwhile, not all tweeter account are Nigerian/PVC holder..

Major electorate are not on social media..

Know this and know peace..
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Winters23: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

If Tinubu comes 2nd across the 17 States of the South and 2nd across the 20 states of the North (ABUJA included), he is statistically more likely to win the General elections.

Peter Obi cannot come Third in the North which is for Kwankwaso. Kwankwaso cannot come third in the South which is for Atiku.

A Tinubu who will come 2nd in the 20 States (FCT included) of the North and 2nd in the 17 States of the South will be president.

Have in mind that apart from the fact that there are 20 states in the North compared to the 17 States in the South, there are also more voters in the North compared to the South.

In the South, the rate of voter apathy is higher than the North and even higher in the Southern stronghold of Peter Obi where there's is a violent force threatening "no elections."

That Atiku Abubakar came third shows that Northern opinion was almost not represented in the polls. Which means that he is the third favorite of the entire south behind Tinubu.

It's a very basic statistics.

grin
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Kinddetective: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

You are missing the point of the OBIdent movement. It’s beyond Obi as a person, it’s a movement of people that have been united by untold hardship and suffering. People that the political class has taken for granted for a long time. Remember that Oshiomole dismissed the movement as a group of 4 people tweeting from the same room. However, the million matches proved him wrong.
The earlier you and your principal wake to the reality on ground the better for you. Mr. Tinubu should talk directly to Nigerians and must be willing to answer questions, sending armies of surrogates will not cut it for him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan / Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election / Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.