Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. (38008 Views)

I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / Chuba, Ezekwesili's Son Replies Omojuwa Over Alpha Reach / MC Oluomo Twitter Poll Between Buhari & Atiku- See Who's Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
The minority noisemakers will definitely cry rigging after the election.
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Devil1Messenger: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:
Experts working for major political parties order these polls sometimes to understand certain indices.

I've seen a poll where Moghalu defeated Tinubu and Atiku. People we know in reality can never win a polling unit.

In this particular poll the variable of "Sowore and others" score more than the variable of "Tinubu" and "Atiku" combined. It is the very paradox of the intended mockery by Frank Edoho.

Let's face it, I would panic if Atiku Abubakar had scored better than Tinubu. These polls are run by young people with multiple social media accounts who go to the extent of sending links on WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn for their friends to also vote for their candidate with their multiple accounts.

With a lot of self-imposed burden to prove that they're in control, they attack these social media polls like it is a do or die affair.

But God in heaven knows that in this country are armies of warriors who have attacked ballot papers with their finger prints since 1999. With formations and structures across the country, they have become veterans in Electoral warfare.

2023 is a battle between the loud minority and the silent majority; the haters of Asiwaju and the Lovers of Tinubu.

I am certain that victory is ours and on His mandate I stand.
Lolzzz
Cry cry baby
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Olasimpson: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Advocate500:
because the polls are conducted by Southerners,some of you are too myopic to reason beyond sentiment,obi is the most populous candidate down south,you can't take that away from him,it doesn't mean he will win the election, conduct same poll down north, Atiku will carry the day is that simple,the only unpopular candidate is tinubu, reason they are busy turning the polls upside down.

Did u just say Tinubu is unpopular ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by livinbygrace: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Validated:
JJ Omojuwa, FFK, Deji Adeyanju are all parochial tribalists. JJ Omojuwa and Deji claims to be political fencist, but subtly support Tinubu, because they are all Yorubas.
Reno is another tribal bigot. He "thinks" himself a Yoruba because of his Itsekiri origin, not knowing that the typical Yoruba treats everyone outside of their tribe as omo-ibo, including the Itsekiris.

Meanwhie,

Obi is the only hope of Nigerians.

Atiku is a calamity.
Tiinubu is a plague

APC & PDP, NEVER AGAIN!!!

Ode,you think Yorubas behave like your people from that side,where tribalism has eating deep in their born marrow?Anambra see Others as inferior or an outcast.
As far as this election is concerned ,OBi is going no where,he won’t smell that seat.
Last election Atiku defeated Buhari online but what’s the outcome today?
Obi would be declared the President of social media in May.
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by garfield1: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
Salvador1:
who do u think will win in plateau state and kaduna with what is happening there?

Obi will win plateau narrowly and win southern kad
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Devil1Messenger: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

If Tinubu comes 2nd across the 17 States of the South and 2nd across the 20 states of the North (ABUJA included), he is statistically more likely to win the General elections.

Peter Obi cannot come Third in the North which is for Kwankwaso. Kwankwaso cannot come third in the South which is for Atiku.

A Tinubu who will come 2nd in the 20 States (FCT included) of the North and 2nd in the 17 States of the South will be president.

Have in mind that apart from the fact that there are 20 states in the North compared to the 17 States in the South, there are also more voters in the North compared to the South.

In the South, the rate of voter apathy is higher than the North and even higher in the Southern stronghold of Peter Obi where there's is a violent force threatening "no elections."

That Atiku Abubakar came third shows that Northern opinion was almost not represented in the polls. Which means that he is the third favorite of the entire south behind Tinubu.

It's a very basic statistics.
All this ur analysis nor hold water
Kwankwaso will take second in the north
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by N3TRAL: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Zorn:
You will fail with flying colours , that I can assure you. To think it's hate to oppose a catastrophe of a candidate you support shows the kind of mentality you and your employer have. Your principal sowed hate that's why we have what is called polictics of hate today. You can act the victim all you want by we know where and when it all started. You can't sow hate and expect love in return.

You've said this before and Tinubu always wins. Your opinion is useless.

A throwback below!

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Sambaby7640: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
MasterJayJay:
That moment when a fool creates a poll and the results came in, then he realized his ulterior motive failed.

Even a kid knows the presidential race is a three horse race between Obi, Atiku and Tinubu.
you still didn't get it. You're slow.
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by ufuosman(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
Advocate500:
because the polls are conducted by Southerners,some of you are too myopic to reason beyond sentiment,obi is the most populous candidate down south,you can't take that away from him,it doesn't mean he will win the election, conduct same poll down north, Atiku will carry the day is that simple,the only unpopular candidate is tinubu, reason they are busy turning the polls upside down.
on point
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Sunnyja: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
KillSars:
Out of 98,035voters, 27,058 vote BAT

9,607 vote for waziri

4,510 vote for Kwankwaso

56,860 vote for sowore, abiola and other 13 presidential candidate. On an average 3,791 vote for sowore, abiola and others...

If u no like the outcome, try to use sniper
This one na pepper soup and ogogoro analysis from mama Iyabo buka.
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by ufuosman(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
VERDA:

Tinubu stronger than Atiku up north?...this one don high, I pity some of you.
and na cheap highness dey do am grin grin
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

If Tinubu comes 2nd across the 17 States of the South and 2nd across the 20 states of the North (ABUJA included), he is statistically more likely to win the General elections.

Peter Obi cannot come Third in the North which is for Kwankwaso. Kwankwaso cannot come third in the South which is for Atiku.

A Tinubu who will come 2nd in the 20 States (FCT included) of the North and 2nd in the 17 States of the South will be president.

Have in mind that apart from the fact that there are 20 states in the North compared to the 17 States in the South, there are also more voters in the North compared to the South.

In the South, the rate of voter apathy is higher than the North and even higher in the Southern stronghold of Peter Obi where there's is a violent force threatening "no elections."

That Atiku Abubakar came third shows that Northern opinion was almost not represented in the polls. Which means that he is the third favorite of the entire south behind Tinubu.

It's a very basic statistics.

Without south no body can win without north no body can win, they need each other.
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by ufuosman(m): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
garfield1:

Even if you put obi,tinubu will still win.tinubu is stronger than atiku up north
Na wa for you... Wetin go even make u think so self?
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Anugoson(m): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

Tinubu is projected to lead with a wide margin in the South West with 6 States which have the 2nd highest voting strength in the country.

Obi is projected to lead with a big margin in the South East with 5 States which have the least voting strength in the country.

The South South is the battle ground for the parties where all the major candidates apart from Kwankwaso are projected to get 25% each.

Tinubu cannot come below 2nd position in the entire 17 States of the South.
My brother I know we always wanna project our candidate to win, but the reality on ground now is that BAT won’t come second in the entire 17 states (South). I know election is still a few months ahead and anything can happen from now till then. Furthermore, I don’t see BAT winning SW with a wide margin as you speculated. This election is so close to call and I see a two-round system/runoff at the end.

1 Like

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by Kingspin(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:
Experts working for major political parties order these polls sometimes to understand certain indices.

I've seen a poll where Moghalu defeated Tinubu and Atiku. People we know in reality can never win a polling unit.

In this particular poll the variable of "Sowore and others" score more than the variable of "Tinubu" and "Atiku" combined. It is the very paradox of the intended mockery by Frank Edoho.

Let's face it, I would panic if Atiku Abubakar had scored better than Tinubu. These polls are run by young people with multiple social media accounts who go to the extent of sending links on WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn for their friends to also vote for their candidate with their multiple accounts.

With a lot of self-imposed burden to prove that they're in control, they attack these social media polls like it is a do or die affair.

But God in heaven knows that in this country are armies of warriors who have attacked ballot papers with their finger prints since 1999. With formations and structures across the country, they have become veterans in Electoral warfare.

2023 is a battle between the loud minority and the silent majority; the haters of Asiwaju and the Lovers of Tinubu.

What is this one saying?
INEC should raise the bar so that only educated people cast vote. Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by geraldo077: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

You're just speaking gibberish, your social media strategist clearly removed a major contender and categorised him as others and he still trounced your candidate woefully yet you call them silent minority, how f**lish. You should face reality and call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by garfield1: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
ufuosman:
Na wa for you... Wetin go even make u think so self?

But its true na.apc is stronger than pdp,most northern elites are with tinubu
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by VERDA: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
ufuosman:
and na cheap highness dey do am grin grin

Lol...
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by garfield1: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Anugoson:

My brother I know we always wanna project our candidate to win, but the reality on ground now is that BAT won’t come second in the entire 17 states (South). I know election is still a few months ahead and anything can happen from now till then. Furthermore, I don’t see BAT winning SW with a wide margin as you speculated. This election is so close to call and I see a two-round system/runoff at the end.

Tinubu or obi will win narrowly l
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by VERDA: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
deeva2:
PO is simply trying to make money this season. A seriously candidate will never use his personal account for elections when he is running under a political party. Maybe this is something all the Obidafts, Obidense and Obi supporters will learn in future. Obi is a business man.

You are a very evil human being, please where was it stated that Obi used his person account?, All you guys know is how to spread is lies and hate, Nigerians are wiser.

1 Like

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by VERDA: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Winning123:
I hope you don't end up with heartache when he loses in February. Obi will come distant 4th. He will not win outrightly in the SE, I can tell you. Even Dim Ojukwu lost in the Southeast after his return from exile to contest in the Senatorial elections in 1983.

I know you hate Obi and anything progress but even your presidential candidates know Obi is a huge threat, you a nobody is typing trash out if hate.
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by comrChris(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

Tinubu is projected to lead with a wide margin in the South West with 6 States which have the 2nd highest voting strength in the country.

Obi is projected to lead with a big margin in the South East with 5 States which have the least voting strength in the country.

The South South is the battle ground for the parties where all the major candidates apart from Kwankwaso are projected to get 25% each.

Tinubu cannot come below 2nd position in the entire 17 States of the South.
Oga Tinubu cannot win Atiku in South East and South South, I don't know what will now make him come second in the south

3 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by VERDA: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
Salvador1:
electoral law says that no political party shall receive donation from diaspora and anywhere.
Reason why obi posted his account to avoid disqualification.
Hope I don educate u now.

But he did not use his account now, the LP CAMPAIGN used a known crowd funding company and Obi is not the one managing the funds even when it get to them but the LP, so don't understand where all this talk if his personal account being used is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by VERDA: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
deeva2:

obi claimed he is a millionaire but wants you to donate for his campaign..

You mumu pass obi.

Na your money them dey donate?? No let hatred kill all of Una. I never see this kind wicked hearted people before.
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by comrChris(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
garfield1:

Even if you put obi,tinubu will still win.tinubu is stronger than atiku up north
Be deceiving yourself
You and I know that the only person that can help Tinubu get reasonable vote up north is Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by VERDA: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
PStacks:
People that partook in the poll were not even UpTo a Hundred Thousand.

Internet Noise is just too much.

100,000 voices on the internet is not even as loud as 3 polling units in a minute ward of a small Local Government Area in Nigeria.

2023 is between Online Noise Makers with no PVC's spurning Obi And Obidients On and the very Old men that knows all the Tricks.

Atiku would have Marched Tinubu Pound to Pound, Dollar for Dollars but his Atikukate Movement Has suffered a massive dent from the Fall Out with Wike and the G-5 in most recent times and not sure of his Bragadocious 11 Million Votes he scored in 2015 that had Peter Obi as his Vice 2015..

Let's Face Facts, Peter Obi is only doing damage to Atiku.

Wike is the last straw to break the back of the PDP in 2023 cos between now and February there can't be true genuine reconciliation, the wounds are already too deep. At Worst Atiku would lick his wounds, Obi would have gained popularity and better positioned for 2027 Election and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu would hold the Ace.

Let's face it. Tinubu has a lot of headaches already in the Muslim-Muslim Tickets issues, Afenifere issues, Media narrative of health related issues but the Lion of Bourdillon has Roard Loud Enough for even the Deaf to Hear Emilokan.

No intimidations rife enough, No Fears,

On This Mandate we Stand

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

What kind of stupid talk is 100,000 is not up to 3 polling units...all this senseless people with stupid talk.

So na over 30,000 people dey line up for each polling unit for where you dey abi?, you guys are truly dumb. In a bid to sound enlightened you lots keep displaying your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by caracas: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Advocate500:
What do you mean by the poll was conducted by a southerner? Is social media a tribal space?How about the polls that were conducted by a foreign body?who won?……

1 Like

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by flamingREED(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
dawnomike:
Others won cos of peter Obi grin

Correct guy grin

1 Like

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by esivue007(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
where's the Poll [moghalu defeated Tinubu and Atiku}can you post the link to such poll?
N3TRAL:

1 Like

Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by esivue007(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Dont mind the guy,he too mumu lipsrsealed
DWickedLandLord:

Definitely in the running for long paragraphs that ended up saying nothing.

I presume this is what the white man means by mumbo jumbo
have also quoted him and requested a link to the poll he was refering to
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by VERDA: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
livinbygrace:

Ode,you think Yorubas behave like your people from that side,where tribalism has eating deep in their born marrow?Anambra see Others as inferior or an outcast.
As far as this election is concerned ,OBi is going no where,he won’t smell that seat.
Last election Atiku defeated Buhari online but what’s the outcome today?
Obi would be declared the President of social media in May.

You seem upset bros, but going by the reality on ground, Tinubu's only major support is from the south west and even there, it's devided.

Atiku and Kwankwaso have the northwest and northeast and that's actually the only regions he is banking on, he has no block votes anywhere, he is letting APC governors deceive him.

You don't hear Tinubu's name in the core north, na Atiku and Kwankwaso, when you ask they say he is too old and corrupt.
Re: Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. by garfield1: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
comrChris:
Be deceiving yourself
You and I know that the only person that can help Tinubu get reasonable vote up north is Buhari.

Did buhari tell you he won't help tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) / Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan / Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.