Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help (32089 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Fearyourcreator: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Okay na
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by ednut1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Some men no fit get sense

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by big7: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
man go see headache and accept that what he want for himself..

You gotta be sure that your child she's carrying first...the girl dey find landing base for herself and family..

Your problem has just begun.

Kaju,daju,leju, and she will come back begging...na cos you dey give her too much time and attention make her dey misbehave

6 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Gkay1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Op is in serious problem, this is my advice to u, if there is anyway u can help the junior ones, pls go ahead and do it.
One of the reason d mother of your baby insist on her young ones is because she is now playing role of father and mother to them. So leaving them alone may brings more challenges to them.

3 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by ajayiopy: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tob456:
Hey guys, my ex girlfriend is 7 months pregnant. She doesn't want to have anything to do with me cos I didn't want to carry the responsibility of her four sisters.

She is 24 orphen and the oldest of seven children. She is a fruit seller and the pregnancy wasn't plan she took in 6 months into the relationship but I have accepted the responsibility and I wanted to make her my wife.

First of all I wanted us to discussed about her sisters living arrangements after the wedding and she said she wanted to bring all four who are under 18 to live with us after the wedding and I rejected.

I suggested that the youngest two can live with us while the other two can stay with the aunty but she refused.

She said the relationship was over and she doesn't need me in her life that she will take care of the baby alone.

I've told her even if she doesn't want me in her life anymore she should not stop me from helping her financially because I want our baby to be born in good condition but she refused.

Last week I sent 30k to her account for baby stuffs and she sent the money back to me saying she doesn't need a kobo from me she will take care of the baby alone.

I want to leave her alone but it is hard for me to do so cos she is carrying my child. It will not be easy for me to give up easily I just want to be a part of my daughter life. What do you guys think please?
IF YOU CAN BRING HER SIBLING TO YOUR PLACE IS THE BEST FOR HER. IT WONT BE EASY THOUGH

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Iamicekid(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
See bro, she is trying to use the child to get you to do her will, don’t fall into that trap, just keep sending the money and if she keep sending it back no problem but don’t succumb to her will cause guy, the load wey she wan put on you no be here ooo and they are even ungrateful at the end, cause even if you do all that na what have you done that someone hasn’t done before go end am… laslas if she wan dey prove stubborn unna go court and start sharing custody that it

8 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by buzorcharles(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Don't give In if u know u can't bear the burden she is only trying hard to lure u in

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Akfrenzy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin Upon this harsh economy
Una still get mind dey knack kpekus

Guy make una no disturb me again with yeye cock and bull question grin

6 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by dazzlingd(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
You should gladly accept the offer. You buy 1 get 4 free. Sweet discount
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by TechNana(f): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
Reading
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by johnbd: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
...another baba success loading.....
If you know you know. grin
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by thonyman: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
1. That baby may not be yours, thread carefully, nobody rejects such help on the ground of such flimsy excuses in this Buhari regime.

2. Keep saving up funds, the economy will humble her soon, and she will need your assistant if the baby is yours, also there is still a long way to go in training up a child, don't rush, you will still get overwhelmed will expenses soon.
Above all do a DNA test before getting deeply committed.

3 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Stanfeelings: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
chatinent:
It's a difficult situation...

1. You can't let her alone suffer in this condition with your baby.

2. It's quite difficult and almost impossible to feed four extra mouths, yourself, your wife-to-be, and her unborn baby.

Anyways, needless to judge you, let's do the positive.

I think she loves her sisters so much and don't want anyone to exploit or abuse them. But of course, she shouldn't make it look like your responsibility.

That aside. If you can, can you discuss renting a place for the other two clearly stating the degree of inconvenience it will be for all four to be with you both? Maybe, starting sth like a small-scale business they can manage and sell? Even if two of the eldest manage the business and the other little two stay with you? If you can?

Is it sth you can afford?

There are no rules in love.

Don't get me wrong. I know it's not your responsibility...but like you said, she's an orphan. Maybe she feeds her siblings..and of course, this condition will prevent that. I don't see any wrong in helping people if I have the means either.

Also attempt to erase the thought of you doing her a favor, maybe by sending her money for upkeep. Yeah, I know it's common for folks to advise you to stop sending the money since it looks like a favor...but man, remember it's your life that happens not theirs. It's your baby.

I see you only have a problem with their staying with you..but haven't a problem helping them. Whilst it may look impossible, if you are in a situation to help them from your heart, you can do so without inconveniencing yourself too.

Nice of you to take responsibility!
Ignore the irritants!
Be the man.

I wish you success.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 come help this OP

NICE THOUGHTS O...BUT U SUGGEST HE TAKES RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL? WOW? RENT A PLACE FOR THEM? OPEN BUSINESS FOR THEM,? FOR WHAT? DOESNT HE HAVE HIS OWN SIBLINGS? HIS IMMEDIATE RESPONSIBILITY SHOULD BE HIS CHILD AND THE MAMA...NOT ALL HER PEOPLE FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! IF NA U, WILL U? MEN HAVE TO BE SMART AND REASONABLE...THE LADY ISNT CONSIDERATE AT ALL,....JUST SELFISH.
DO YOU KNOW HIS POCKETS?

10 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Image123(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tob456:
Hey guys, my ex girlfriend is 7 months pregnant. She doesn't want to have anything to do with me cos I didn't want to carry the responsibility of her four sisters.

She is 24 orphen and the oldest of seven children. She is a fruit seller and the pregnancy wasn't plan she took in 6 months into the relationship but I have accepted the responsibility and I wanted to make her my wife.

First of all I wanted us to discussed about her sisters living arrangements after the wedding and she said she wanted to bring all four who are under 18 to live with us after the wedding and I rejected.

I suggested that the youngest two can live with us while the other two can stay with the aunty but she refused.

She said the relationship was over and she doesn't need me in her life that she will take care of the baby alone.

I've told her even if she doesn't want me in her life anymore she should not stop me from helping her financially because I want our baby to be born in good condition but she refused.

Last week I sent 30k to her account for baby stuffs and she sent the money back to me saying she doesn't need a kobo from me she will take care of the baby alone.

I want to leave her alone but it is hard for me to do so cos she is carrying my child. It will not be easy for me to give up easily I just want to be a part of my daughter life. What do you guys think please?

Why did you also commit fornication and impregnate someone that you have not settled to marry? Keep your money and fulfill your dues when it is needed for the child. Try to document your efforts for future reference.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by arantess: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tob456:

If you can save money on a monthly basis somewhere, time is coming she will still need it....

Unless you are running orphanage how do u plan to cater for 4siblings of hers..abeg don't do that, you even tried trying to take two but her entitlement is just too much

Don't fall for her tricks, stand fast

3 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Elidrisy20: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Accept her proposal, the 18yr old is ripe you can harvest her to

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by bewla(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
chatinent:

2. It's quite difficult and almost impossible to feed four extra mouths, yourself, your wife-to-be, and her unborn baby.

I think she loves her sisters so much and don't want anyone to exploit or abuse them. But of course, she shouldn't make it look like your responsibility.

That aside. If you can, can you discuss renting a place for the other two clearly stating the degree of inconvenience it will be for all four to be with you both? Maybe, starting sth like a small-scale business they can manage and sell? Even if two of the eldest manage the business and the other little two stay with you? If you can?

Don't get me wrong. I know it's not your responsibility...but like you said, she's an orphan. Maybe she feeds her siblings..and of course, this condition will prevent that. I don't see any wrong in helping people if I have the means either.

Also attempt to erase the thought of you doing her a favor, maybe by sending her money for upkeep. Yeah, I know it's common for folks to advise you to stop sending the money since it looks like a favor...but man, remember it's your life that happens not theirs. It's your baby.

I see you only have a problem with their staying with you..but haven't a problem helping them. Whilst it may look impossible, if you are in a situation to help them from your heart, you can do so without inconveniencing yourself too.

Ignore the irritants!
Be the man.

I wish you success.

Stiry from novela

My ex girlfriend
What else can I ask for more

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Stanfeelings: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
big7:
man go see headache and accept that what he want for himself..

You gotta be sure that your child she's carrying first...the girl dey find landing base for herself and family..

Your problem has just begun.

Kaju,daju,leju, and she will come back begging...na cos you dey give her too much time and attention make her dey misbehave

EXACTLY....HE GOTTA MAKE SURE THE CHILD IS HIS FIRST CZ SHE MIGHT FEEL HE IS MORE BETTER OFF THAN MOST AND PINNED IT ON HIM. IMAGINE HER CONDITIONS! OUTRAGEOUS. WHICH RIGHT THINKING LADY CAN DO THAT?

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by HolyMan12: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
This one na emotional blackmail. grin

Manipulations of a woman who wants you to do her bidding grin

Accept to take her young siblings too and see the change grin
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Wisetrue99: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tob456:

Sometimes, you just have to look at the person you are dealing to pick the right methodology of approach

Your intended is not lazy, all she needs from you is support and encouragements then watch the magic!

Just relax! That lady will surprise you and appreciate you for life.

You just have to use the right approach!

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by CSTRR: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
You better start gathering the money down.
The moment she leaves the hospital after delivery, she will hold you by the blokos.

5 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by illuminutty: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tob456:

You are not responsible for that pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by deflover(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
She is gaslighting u...she will win this
The baby is her ticket

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Stanfeelings: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
SON, U HAVE TRIED YOUR BEST. BUT U SURE ITS YOUR BABY? CZ IF THERE WAS LOVE, SHE WONT GIVE U SUCH CONDITION....OUTRAGEOUS. BUT ANY WHICH WAY, KEEP TRYING TO BE THERE FOR THEM...LET IT BE ON RECORD. TAKE HER TO WELFARE PEOPLE IF SHE INSISTS TO PUSH U OUT OF UR KID'S LIFE....BUT MAKE SURE ITS YOURS O.
NEVER GIVE IN TO HER DEMANDS... DONT. BUT CHILL, ONE DAY, SHE WIL COME BACK. BUT AS THINGS BE, DONT MARRY HER AGAIN CZ SHE MIGHT MESS U UP...HER HEART IS NOW BITTER

3 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Belawy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Can you try settle this getting the 2 families involved?
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by aklion: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Immaturity is affecting her seriously. If am to asked how old is she. Because a sensitive person can't get married and bring the whole for sisters at ones to stay for just to hubby to takecaroff that's wickedness. She no even wan consider or reason to her is either u accept or not. Omo don't ever do what u can't. You tried allow two to join but she no gree. It's just so unfortunate you impregnate her. Obviously such person can't help u in future... No offense

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by RepoMan007: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
chatinent:

Ignore the irritants!
Be the man.

I wish you success.

writer, I hail o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by RedCentaur(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rozross:
If you are financially capable please help all of them and accept her sisters as yours. Also know that God will punish you if you abandon her in her pregnancy state that you are responsible for. Keep begging her to accept your help

In all honesty, can you render such an advice to your younger brother?

4 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Wurld: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Your sole responsibility is to your child. Full stop.

Don't even allow her "half-sister(s)" not to even talk of two to stay under your roof should in case she comes to her senses to marry you - an advanced method in manipulating you. She got pregnant because she wanted to gain marriage and security for her siblings but got it messed up. She doesn't desire you. She doesn't like you. She's after her selfish gains.

Try sending money for the upkeep of your child again or thrice and if she repeats the same bad attitude, bounce, bounce, bounce away from her life. You did your best. Don't worry, your child will hear the other side of the story when he/she becomes an adult.

PS: Op make sure you go for a paternity test. This should be your priority now as per the pregnancy.

Take care.

After reading your comment I was compelled to check your profile and I wasn't surprised to find out you write codes. Your comment made the most sense to me.
Na man you be smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by AntiWailer: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Keep sending to her monthly and document it.

Don’t succumb to the 4 people black mail.

U can not afford 4 of them don’t let them make u unfortunate.

It is not love , it is stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage / Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.