Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help (32753 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by mayorkent(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
Save that your proposed 30geez them, you go need do paternity test after birth.even if it turns out to be your own. Taking care of 5 children no be Bobo...Goodluck tho
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Exceed15: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Man up and stand your ground. She's not even aware of the strain it will put on her marriage by her intentions to bring in the rest of her sisters. She should think through and figure out other options. I see all her focus on the sisters with the challenges of nursing a baby soon. Trust me you won't find it easy.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Freshgrace4life(f): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Omo na wa o , just give her some space , pls & pls don't leave her alone.
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by tunapawizzy: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
Saintmary:

God should protect your sons even as they are sleeping around with reckless abandon.
That, u and I cannot say, na d 2 people wey sleep with each other know whether na sleeping around cause the Belle or manipulation or agreement or mistake.
And yes God should protect his sons because certainly d op didn't give enough information to suggest that he was rubbing her poverty in her face, just wondered how u quickly arrived at that.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by pikechukwu6(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
... and you have 30k to sent but you can't afford #150 to buy 3 sachets of kiss condom. Now you are bring the matter to us. Know it and know life, you marry her, all her siblings are now your siblings that can fall in and out of your house. undecided undecided undecided keep yourself ordinary save you say no.
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by frozen70(f): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tob456:
Hey guys, my ex girlfriend is 7 months pregnant. She doesn't want to have anything to do with me cos I didn't want to carry the responsibility of her four sisters.

She is 24 orphen and the oldest of seven children. She is a fruit seller and the pregnancy wasn't plan she took in 6 months into the relationship but I have accepted the responsibility and I wanted to make her my wife.

First of all I wanted us to discussed about her sisters living arrangements after the wedding and she said she wanted to bring all four who are under 18 to live with us after the wedding and I rejected.

I suggested that the youngest two can live with us while the other two can stay with the aunty but she refused.

She said the relationship was over and she doesn't need me in her life that she will take care of the baby alone.

I've told her even if she doesn't want me in her life anymore she should not stop me from helping her financially because I want our baby to be born in good condition but she refused.

Last week I sent 30k to her account for baby stuffs and she sent the money back to me saying she doesn't need a kobo from me she will take care of the baby alone.

I want to leave her alone but it is hard for me to do so cos she is carrying my child. It will not be easy for me to give up easily I just want to be a part of my daughter life. What do you guys think please?

I am Still wondering why she is turning you down up to financial favors

I think you have tried, she wants to force her sisters on you and you have tried to give her soft landing but I think she wants something bigger

Start saving the money you are supposed to give her because the need will come up

For the main time, take a partial brake and leave her to sort herself out

I believe she is buoyant enough to take care of her siblings and the new baby

One day whomsoever that is deceiving her will leave her and she will look for you

Just make sure you are informed when she is in labour and pay her delivery fees

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by skales67(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tob456:
Hey guys, my ex girlfriend is 7 months pregnant. She doesn't want to have anything to do with me cos I didn't want to carry the responsibility of her four sisters.

She is 24 orphen and the oldest of seven children. She is a fruit seller and the pregnancy wasn't plan she took in 6 months into the relationship but I have accepted the responsibility and I wanted to make her my wife.

First of all I wanted us to discussed about her sisters living arrangements after the wedding and she said she wanted to bring all four who are under 18 to live with us after the wedding and I rejected.

I suggested that the youngest two can live with us while the other two can stay with the aunty but she refused.

She said the relationship was over and she doesn't need me in her life that she will take care of the baby alone.

I've told her even if she doesn't want me in her life anymore she should not stop me from helping her financially because I want our baby to be born in good condition but she refused.

Last week I sent 30k to her account for baby stuffs and she sent the money back to me saying she doesn't need a kobo from me she will take care of the baby alone.

I want to leave her alone but it is hard for me to do so cos she is carrying my child. It will not be easy for me to give up easily I just want to be a part of my daughter life. What do you guys think please?

You are not the father of that unborn baby.

She is showing you the signs and you are still stubborn and forming "good, caring SIMPle" man.

5 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Sharonstone7719: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
I don't have any advice in regards to your situation, but please do not accept responsibility until there has been a paternity test.
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by chinchum(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
She is ill charactered with a sense of entitlement. That you offered that 2 of her siblings stay with you is a privilège. I dont know what you promised her in the past but be careful with such entitled individual. Entitled individuals are almost incapable of gratitude. Show me an ingratitude individual, i will tell you that is a self centered individual.

You have to be self centred now and prioritise your peace. Keep sending the money and if she likes she may keep sending it back. Keep the bank statements for trail purposes.

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Fantazy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tob456:

Don't panic just create a separate account and be keeping the money u re suppose to send to her. When she needs money she will come around, don't force it on her. She will definitely need the money especially after giving birth. Just relax and watch
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by frog12: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
fake story
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by gigabyte13: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
You no go kukuma tell us wertin you do her to refuse you from helping her...
One sided story, na you be the good guy na since you have money to spend on her and you think, all she needs is money
Well done, Mr Money....
Oga tell us the Truth
Wertin you do her....
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by grandstar(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tob456

I would suggest you bring your family and even extended family into this. Her extended family should also be brought into the picture as well. We live in such a lawless society where a mother feels she can dictate everything. The interest of the child is secondary. Many women would do anything to have their baby's dads contribute to their upkeep but no show.

If she is still insistent she wants nothing to do with you, get a lawyer to get your parental rights. Fending for 4 sisters isn't easy as theirs is also emotional, educative, and even sexual aspects of it. It is not all about finance.
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Emary(f): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
God bless you. You be beta man.

chatinent:
It's a difficult situation...

1. You can't let her alone suffer in this condition with your baby.

2. It's quite difficult and almost impossible to feed four extra mouths, yourself, your wife-to-be, and her unborn baby.

Anyways, needless to judge you, let's do the positive.

I think she loves her sisters so much and don't want anyone to exploit or abuse them. But of course, she shouldn't make it look like your responsibility.

That aside. If you can, can you discuss renting a place for the other two clearly stating the degree of inconvenience it will be for all four to be with you both? Maybe, starting sth like a small-scale business they can manage and sell? Even if two of the eldest manage the business and the other little two stay with you? If you can?

Is it sth you can afford?

There are no rules in love.

Don't get me wrong. I know it's not your responsibility...but like you said, she's an orphan. Maybe she feeds her siblings..and of course, this condition will prevent that. I don't see any wrong in helping people if I have the means either.

Also attempt to erase the thought of you doing her a favor, maybe by sending her money for upkeep. Yeah, I know it's common for folks to advise you to stop sending the money since it looks like a favor...but man, remember it's your life that happens not theirs. It's your baby.

I see you only have a problem with their staying with you..but haven't a problem helping them. Whilst it may look impossible, if you are in a situation to help them from your heart, you can do so without inconveniencing yourself too.

Nice of you to take responsibility!
Ignore the irritants!
Be the man.

I wish you success.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 come help this OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by kennethesan(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sorry, don't you think her reject your input is an indication that the baby isn't yours? Just thinking o
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by CzarChris(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tob456:

Guy you really had me going till you said the bolded. How do you know that the unborn child is a girl? She said she doesn't want you to be a part of the child's life, meaning she's not communicating with you on all levels, so even if she found out that the baby is girl through scan, how will/why would she tell you?
Guy this your story no clear, please write a better script and resend for proper review and editing.
Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Flame77: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
chatinent:
It's a difficult situation...

1. You can't let her alone suffer in this condition with your baby.

2. It's quite difficult and almost impossible to feed four extra mouths, yourself, your wife-to-be, and her unborn baby.

Anyways, needless to judge you, let's do the positive.

I think she loves her sisters so much and don't want anyone to exploit or abuse them. But of course, she shouldn't make it look like your responsibility.

That aside. If you can, can you discuss renting a place for the other two clearly stating the degree of inconvenience it will be for all four to be with you both? Maybe, starting sth like a small-scale business they can manage and sell? Even if two of the eldest manage the business and the other little two stay with you? If you can?

Is it sth you can afford?

There are no rules in love.

Don't get me wrong. I know it's not your responsibility...but like you said, she's an orphan. Maybe she feeds her siblings..and of course, this condition will prevent that. I don't see any wrong in helping people if I have the means either.

Also attempt to erase the thought of you doing her a favor, maybe by sending her money for upkeep. Yeah, I know it's common for folks to advise you to stop sending the money since it looks like a favor...but man, remember it's your life that happens not theirs. It's your baby.

I see you only have a problem with their staying with you..but haven't a problem helping them. Whilst it may look impossible, if you are in a situation to help them from your heart, you can do so without inconveniencing yourself too.

Nice of you to take responsibility!
Ignore the irritants!
Be the man.

I wish you success.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 come help this OP

I wondered why your comment has not garnered hundreds of likes by now bro. You made a lot of sense up there.

But I think renting an apartment for the girls will give them the kind of freedom they may not be able to manage since they are all under 18 and may even end up becoming preys to paedophiles out there.

The op's ex girlfriend is like a mother to her siblings and I perceive a very strong bond between them due to the death of their parents. The ex girlfriend sees it as a core duty to take care and watch over her younger siblings in the absence of their parents. Though I also believe she be diplomatic in making op understand her plight.

Op I'll suggest if you are financially capable, please let them all stay with you. I know it will be at a great cost especially in the area of privacy. Just see it as service to humanity and the price for love and well being of your unborn child. I trust that you will maintain high moral standards and discipline in dealing with the girls. Never stop seeing them as younger sisters.

Anyone getting married to a first born whether male or female should know what they are going into because first borns are like second parents to their siblings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by wethebest(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oga, jst let her be for now, na pregnancy hormones dey worry her. By the time she born, she go look for u to take care of ur child. Alson don't carry the responsibility of her sisters and never wife a woman of dis nature. She is a hardened woman dat will neva respect ur opinion in future even as her husband.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Konjiboii: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Please kindly confirm if the baby is yours, honestly the way women reason is demonic atimes, imagine the pressure she is making you go through just because you want to do what's right and when you ignore her she will still bring it up in the future and call you a dead bit,how the fvck is it your responsibility to accommodate her siblings? My advice
Find a way to get the money across to her,maybe through her folks or older siblings so they know you are playing your own part.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Aguiyimba(m): 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

But the girl is an orphan.

Op is in a terrible situation. I wonder why he would be foolish enough to impregnate a woman from such a background. Men just complicate their lives anyhow.

Talking as if him no dey bleep girls of that class
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Josephkabila12: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
zed7:
I don't understand why marriage has to be used as a poverty alleviation scheme. You are marrying a person and not a community.
Just ignore her and open an account where you will be saving money for your kid. That money will come in handy in future. Also make sure you conduct a DNA test before spending that money for the kid in future.
Excellent brother
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Kaybee7000(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Davidave:
Maybe the baby isn't yours? Do you think she might of cheated and feels guilty so she decided to let you off easy? I'd have a paternity test done.

This guy reasoned the way I did, I may be wrong though but am 50% sure of this
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by GOFRONT(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
What is her genotype and what is genotype?

Did you and your Gf conduct a genotype test before you impregnate her??
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Alabo7978(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tob456:

There are chances that the child isn't yours if not how can she take in not long before she began dating you??

She definitely doesn't love you and sees you as a helper who came to rescue her and her siblings from suffering, reason she chose to shapely shift you aside when it was apparent you aren't going to be her burden bearer, she'd rather stay in the situation she was, stick with the original father of the child because that is a better situation than marrying you and her sisters being outside the shade.
Women are smart and crafty. They are more ruthless in decision making more than a man. The moment you agree to her bidding she will happily and victoriously leave her original boyfriend and pin the pregnancy on you.
The only thing she wants is security for her and her sisters, it's all or nothing.

As for young men who will settle down in the future,
Except you're a rich man!
do not take her and her sisters in.
I'll always advice men to look at the family you're marrying from before picking a wife.
As a man you grew up being taken care of and catered for by your father and mother. They went through lots of sacrifices for you and just as you become a little comfortable, you find a potential wife, you begin to finance her where as you barely take care of your parents whom you feel they are doing ok.
Before you know it you begin to shoulder your girl/wife's brothers, sisters, father and mother, uncles and Aunties wahala.
months and years will go by with no tangible thing you've done for your father and mother.
reason why a man will get strained funding people he isn't suppose to fund.
This is a major reason why so many rich people even opt for rich or richer women or families. This will enable you build more wealth for your kids.

OP you are marrying their sister and not a harem. Except you are rich, do not take all of them in. You can only take the youngest one, let the older ones go be with their relations.
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Majesty33(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Take her to court and you will be highly vindicated and the judge will rule in your favor.
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by purejustice36: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
First of all, how are you sure she’s carrying your child?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by doncollino: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
You can't carry all of them, life too hard. Dump her ass
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by GistFullGround: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
You don't have to help her siblings... Make sure you document her refusal, then take her to THE JUSTICE COURT, when the baby is born.

She is trying to blackmail you emotionally; don't fall for her antics. This is "Buy 1, get 5 free", You want to buy market!

Request for a DNA to determine the paternity of the child. The court can assist you in this matter.

Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by deavicky(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Relax no be you get the belle
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Emmanuel30a: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Who started or who initiated the relationship? How and why did you have sex that led to the pregnancy? Did you or did you not confess I love you to each other when you started that relationship? What happened to the love now...? Have you not read the BIBLE or have you not read what THE BIBLE says about relationship between men and women...? Read your BIBLE and or the gospels written in the BIBLE, your questions would be answered...
Re: My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help by Berankis: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

But the girl is an orphan.

Op is in a terrible situation. I wonder why he would be foolish enough to impregnate a woman from such a background. Men just complicate their lives anyhow.
My brother.... grin To die young go just dey hungry some men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? / My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.