Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! (5591 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 / Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by marlow1962(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2022
My opinion is for you to tell ur bro the kind of BIG MESS he’s about to enter, to avoid “had I known “
Majority of this young gals are very rude, then gv them power I watch them misbehave.
If she can do that to a senior working under her, then imagine what she will do to the husband.
Advice ur bro about the kind of ship he’s about to board, cus if the ship wreaks in the middle of the sea no one will come for rescue.
BTW, it seems ur bro just started dating her recently, cus if he was dating her when you were still working with her you would have known about it, anyways.

4 Likes

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by osmobil5(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2022
udofia234:

God have not joined them abeg! that Union will never work o swear and I'll do everything within my reach to make sure she does not marry my brother
Apart from your anger towards her, a woman of her nature shud jus stay single and forget about marriage....well, maybe your cousin is aware of her attitude and loves her like that.....just play your part, advice your bro and let him make his own decision

3 Likes

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by Calibrator: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Don't overestimate your influence.

Whether your cousin marries her or not is not up to you.

Story looks made up though!
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by osmobil5(m): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2022
udofia234:

I planned to do that when I saw her bro! but for the respect I have for my parent I couldn't do that, but this weekend I'll intimate them with the kind of lady she is! this will not work oo! that union won't stand
Nwokem chill oo....e fit be say ur cousin don dey drunk in lnfactuation, cos dis one no fit be love....and he goes ahead to marry her...she go show all of una shege, you expecially..(because she go de reason am say u been wan mess up her plans before de marriage)....So find ur way out of this matter...advice ur Coz and let him be d man with his decisions

1 Like

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by Streetmovement(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

He was humiliated with a thousand roses of pain that had a gift card called "a heavy heart" love and kindness didn't know him in person, nor did favour call out his name but he walked a lonely road hearing about the good deeds of the circumstances surrounding him even though he had options hanging around the corner but it didn't choose him, now he's free, grown and alone walking through the mystery of life, family, relationships and unexpected events of circumstances, then comes his past but this time she wears a smile covered with pretence and unrevealing nature, what can he do to help the present stay alive? What can he do to make the past forgotten? "Family is all he got but love and hate consumes the space between family and his past, his past is a woman with lots of unhealthy baggage towards him" now hate has a score to settle with his past and her name is "love and hate". I wonder if the universe works for his favour or otherwise.

Op do what you can from the write up above and whatever you do or whichever way you feel is necessary, let it be intentional. NOBODY IS AN ISLAND OF VIOLENCE OR PEACE.

BUT never take the fight to your cousin 'rather advice him. He's innocent.

2 Likes

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by general111(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Romanoff:
The girl will tell him what happened and claim she was a terrible person back then and it could be true.

The cousin might be so on love that he will overlook anything you say and will even rebel against his family for the love of his life.

I've seen this happen in my own family. Even when family decided against the union, guy went ahead and family didn't attend the wedding.

Na him know the shege wey him eyes dey see for the marriage now, na people dey tell is, e no fit use mouth tell him family.

What God has joined together, let not man put asunder.

Just thread carefully, don't allow your emotions get the best of you, else you'll become the enemy.

And the girl in question might have actually changed and regrets her wickedness.

exactly what i wanted to say to him...
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by general111(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Op just call your cousin aside and tell him what you suffered in her hands..
Call your parents and tell them what you suffered too..
And walk away..
If he decides to marry her, let him marry her.
Dont fight it, else you become an enemy..
A woman that can attempt to slap a man because she is her boss, will kill her husband oh..

4 Likes

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Zonefree:

That you've changed does not absolve you of your attrocities.

I love this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by yommyoke: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
udofia234:

You are entitled to your own opinion!!! But what I'm determine to do that will I do!!! they will not marry!!! and that my brother may benefit from her that one na big lie, cos my bro is one of the top directors in dangote!!

Im just reading this and laughing, you mean your brother is one of top directors in dangote and you were there trying to work in an uncomfortable place!?
Better man up and face tour own life.
You can tell your bro about the kind of witch she is and see how he treats the situation.
A good bro will find a way to settle you and see that you get justice.
But that doesn't mean they can't marry, what if they leave you out of the whole arrangements?
It's better to count your lose and move on, make your grudges no throw you for backdoor
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by duduade: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
udofia234:

You are entitled to your own opinion!!! But what I'm determine to do that will I do!!! they will not marry!!! and that my brother may benefit from her that one na big lie, cos my bro is one of the top directors in dangote!!

grin grin grin grin
Na why you dey receive insult from her back then na

Sorry o Brother to one of the top directors in Dangote.... As if you were instrumental to his growth career wise... Entitlement issues....

My friend carry your anger issues and gerrraaaaaaout of herer mehnnnn

Tufiakwa
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by josephevergreen(m): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Play mature about this okay remember you re not living with them.
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by xrucifix05(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
All these are unnecessary threat. If your cousin wants her at all cost. There is absolutely nothing you can do.
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by duduade: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
yommyoke:

Im just reading this and laughing, you mean your brother is one of top directors in dangote and you were there trying to work in an uncomfortable place!?
Better man up and face tour own life.
You can tell your bro about the kind of witch she is and see how he treats the situation.
A good bro will find a way to settle you and see that you get justice.
But that doesn't mean they can't marry, what if they leave you out of the whole arrangements?
It's better to count your lose and move on, make your grudges no throw you for backdoor

Thank you o Bro...

He just dey rant upandan.... I didn't even know you had talked about being [/b]a brother to one of the top directors in Dangote[b] and even listed so many options on how to tackle the issue at hand...

Me I don even yab am sef grin grin grin angry

He go be temperamental gan o
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by Reex12(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
osmobil5:

Apart from your anger towards her, a woman of her nature shud jus stay single and forget about marriage....well, maybe your cousin is aware of her attitude and loves her like that.....just play your part, advice your bro and let him make his own decision
I doubt he is, women pretend alot especially when marriage is concerned you'll see her acting like mother mary but will turn to a demon after you walk that aisle

Udofia234 take action ASAP and don't delay she knows what she did to u, knows u stil have beef, sptwp comes into play either she calls u for reconcilation or she plans to fight u bfor u expose her, and ruin her engagement. So since u not forgiving her better act fast now and spoil her joy for ruining ur source of livelihood (job)

3 Likes

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by Tegabadguy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
udofia234:
Good morning everyone!!! I'm so so going to pay her back with the coin she paid me!!! I once worked in a micro finance bank as a marketer and my MD happen to be the relative of the owner of the company and guess what friends she's just 23 year (graduate) when I go the job I was 33 years then, guy she was even the one who employed me and she happens to know I'm also a senior graduate and older than her! this lady is so rude!!! I could remember the day a customer called her to lodge a complain which was false sh never waited to hear my own story, this lady insulted me eh! after I left her presence I went to the rest room and wept bitterly, but since there was no job I had to manage it, but this lady picks on me at any slightest mistake, I couldn't attend my brothers wedding because of her, I lost my relationship with my brother because we where very close and we planned it all together! Guys I know u won't believe this! I resigned from that work simply because she attempted to slap me when we had a little argument but thank God I was smart I dodged it, if I had my chance I would have beaten her but I can't because I'm not trained that way, so I simply resigned and relocated away from that place. To my utter amassment my mum called me that my cousin who state with is from childhood until he graduated from the university and now works with dangote was bringing his fiancee to the house to show them, I was happy and told my mum I'll come over. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this stupid, useless and God forsaking bastard of a girl that never Regarded me as anything, she humiliated me out of that place!!! I hate her so much, when they came into the house cause we where sited already waiting eagerly for them, my brother was the first to come in and then her , when our eyes met she was shocked and uncomfortable, I was so infuriated that I gave an excise and left them there, and I know her conscience is judging her already!!! I haven't told my cousin and dad the kind of lady that is about to join our family!!! And I'm bent on destroying every thing , I swear he won't marry that Jezebel of a lady!!! imagine me!!! the lady that insulted my whole life was greeting me and smiling!!! to who? guys I doubt anyone one of you will also allow this union to happen!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin zamo zamo ordinaka ordinaka

1 Like

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by padi94(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Guy pls use every thing in you to scatter that marriage... Call her to bribe you with sex, if she consent then expose her further as a useless fool

5 Likes

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by udofia234(m): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=Romanoff post=117490534]

Sha be careful, cause it seems more like a vendetta against the girl than genuine love for your cousin. [/qu

she doesn't love my bro! that girl is a Jezebel I tell you, I saw hell working under her
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by udofia234(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=Mercury12 post=117490664] why the delay then? Get to work asap and get back with us with good result[/quote

Thanks bro !!! I'm on it already
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by udofia234(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Romanoff:

I understand but diplomacy has to be used here.

Make e no too do gragra about the matter, before he loses his cousin who is in love.

Let him not make it look like a do or die affair, it could backfire.

Wisdom is necessary here.

That guy in my family I spoke about can't even tell his family what he's going through cause of shame. If op doesn't want to lose his cousin, he should be wise and diplomatic.

Than dear! I'll be cautious about it
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by udofia234(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=marlow1962 post=117491441]My opinion is for you to tell ur bro the kind of BIG MESS he’s about to enter, to avoid “had I known “
Majority of this young gals are very rude, then gv them power I watch them misbehave.
If she can do that to a senior working under her, then imagine what she will do to the husband.
Advice ur bro about the kind of ship he’s about to board, cus if the ship wreaks in the middle of the sea no one will come for rescue.
BTW, it seems ur bro just started dating her recently, cus if he was dating her when you were still working with her you would have known about it, anyways.
[/quoimme

immediately I resigned from there I relocated, their relationship is not up to 6 months
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by NemoDatQuod(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Calm down! You can't do nothing and you won't do shishi! Stop this stupid feeling of self entitlement. You are not the one marrying her. It is your cousin who is going to marry her.

You also did yourself a lot of disservice by not immediately telling your cousin in a truthful way, what you know about her conduct and character, immediately you saw her. By leaving the house out of uncontrolled anger, you have now given her the opportunity to shape the narrative with your cousin. Of course, we've only heard your side of what transpired between you two and honestly, from your comments, I wouldn't put it past you that you deserved the treatment you got( though no one has the right to shout at another, whether at work or not).

But the bottom line is that you won't do shishi. She does not like you let alone wanting to marry you. It is your cousin she wants and your cousin and your cousin alone will decide what he wants to do even if she is truly a terrible woman.

And stop saying she is marrying into your family. She is not marrying into your family at all. She is only marrying your cousin and for all you know, she may not ever set eyes on you after the wedding ceremony.

Start thinking and also focus on yourself. A man like you can't go about bitching because of what happened at work between you and a female, some of which I am sure you provoked.

Imagine arrogating to yourself powers that you don't have. You won't do shishi.

udofia234:
Good morning everyone!!! I'm so so going to pay her back with the coin she paid me!!! I once worked in a micro finance bank as a marketer and my MD happen to be the relative of the owner of the company and guess what friends she's just 23 year (graduate) when I go the job I was 33 years then, guy she was even the one who employed me and she happens to know I'm also a senior graduate and older than her! this lady is so rude!!! I could remember the day a customer called her to lodge a complain which was false sh never waited to hear my own story, this lady insulted me eh! after I left her presence I went to the rest room and wept bitterly, but since there was no job I had to manage it, but this lady picks on me at any slightest mistake, I couldn't attend my brothers wedding because of her, I lost my relationship with my brother because we where very close and we planned it all together! Guys I know u won't believe this! I resigned from that work simply because she attempted to slap me when we had a little argument but thank God I was smart I dodged it, if I had my chance I would have beaten her but I can't because I'm not trained that way, so I simply resigned and relocated away from that place. To my utter amassment my mum called me that my cousin who state with is from childhood until he graduated from the university and now works with dangote was bringing his fiancee to the house to show them, I was happy and told my mum I'll come over. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this stupid, useless and God forsaking bastard of a girl that never Regarded me as anything, she humiliated me out of that place!!! I hate her so much, when they came into the house cause we where sited already waiting eagerly for them, my brother was the first to come in and then her , when our eyes met she was shocked and uncomfortable, I was so infuriated that I gave an excise and left them there, and I know her conscience is judging her already!!! I haven't told my cousin and dad the kind of lady that is about to join our family!!! And I'm bent on destroying every thing , I swear he won't marry that Jezebel of a lady!!! imagine me!!! the lady that insulted my whole life was greeting me and smiling!!! to who? guys I doubt anyone one of you will also allow this union to happen!!!
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by udofia234(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
osmobil5:

I will!!! but there is nothing my parent tells him to do that he has ever objected to it. if I convince my parents about her then its all over
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by stacyadams: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
udofia234:
...make sure u scatter the wedding,if u need fund we go assist u

4 Likes

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by udofia234(m): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Calibrator:
Don't overestimate your influence.

Whether your cousin marries her or not is not up to you.

Story looks made up though!

If u know what I went through in the hands of this lady you won't say I made up this story!!! I'm really hurt bro!!
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by udofia234(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
osmobil5:

Nwokem chill oo....e fit be say ur cousin don dey drunk in lnfactuation, cos dis one no fit be love....and he goes ahead to marry her...she go show all of una shege, you expecially..(because she go de reason am say u been wan mess up her plans before de marriage)....So find ur way out of this matter...advice ur Coz and let him be d man with his decisions

Thanks bro! you are mouthed baba!!!
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by udofia234(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

He was humiliated with a thousand roses of pain that had a gift card called "a heavy heart" love and kindness didn't know him in person, nor did favour call out his name but he walked a lonely road hearing about the good deeds of the circumstances surrounding him even though he had options hanging around the corner but it didn't choose him, now he's free, grown and alone walking through the mystery of life, family, relationships and unexpected events of circumstances, then comes his past but this time she wears a smile covered with pretence and unrevealing nature, what can he do to help the present stay alive? What can he do to make the past forgotten? "Family is all he got but love and hate consumes the space between family and his past, his past is a woman with lots of unhealthy baggage towards him" now hate has a score to settle with his past and her name is "love and hate". I wonder if the universe works for his favour or otherwise.

Op do what you can from the write up above and whatever you do or whichever way you feel is necessary, let it be intentional. NOBODY IS AN ISLAND OF VIOLENCE OR PEACE.

BUT never take the fight to your cousin 'rather advice him. He's innocent.

OK! thanks bro

1 Like

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by udofia234(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
stacyadams:
...make sure u scatter the wedding,if u need fund we go assist u

Noted baba!!! thanks for the ginger
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by Originalsly: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
duduade:

See how you typed too.... No paragraphs nothing.... You typed with so much rage in your heart.... Na your type dey plan assassins for person

OP .... your business is to make your brother aware of your experience with her and the type of person you know she is .... not for you to make a decision on the relationship.... that is for him to make. Do you know if your brother knows what you know about her?.... and even more? Like above .... do you know if the brother is after her money?... and don't really care a damn about her? Sit him down and talk to him.... if your brother is not naive then he must have seen signs that reveal to him the nature of the beast. Talk to him ... I'm almost sure you will be shocked to hear what he has to say about her.
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by udofia234(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
Calm down! You can't do nothing and you won't do shishi! Stop this stupid feeling of self entitlement. You are no the one marrying her. It is your cousin who is going to marry her.

You also did yourself a lot of disservice by not immediately telling your cousin in a truthful way, what you know about her conduct and character, immediately you saw her. By leaving the house out of uncontrolled anger, you have now given her the opportunity to shape the narrative with your cousin. Of course, we've only heard your side of what transpired between you two and honestly, from your comments, I wouldn't put it past you that you deserved the treatment you got( though no one has the right to shout at another, whether at work or not).

But the bottom line is that you won't do shishi. She does not like you let alone wanting to marry you. It is your cousin she wants and your cousin and your cousin alone will decide what he wants to do even if she is truly a terrible woman.

And stop saying she is marrying into your family. She is not marrying into your family at all. She is only marrying your cousin and for all you know, she may not ever set eyes on you after the wedding ceremony.

Start thinking and also focus on yourself. A man like you can't go about bitching because of what happened at work between you and a female, some of which I am sure you provoked.

Imagine arrogating to yourself powers that you don't have. You won't do shishi.

I won't do shishi abi? the only parents my cousin have for now are my parent , his parents died when he was young so we grew together like blood brothers! you see the kind of relationship we have?

1 Like

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by omolasho: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tell your family and fiance exactly the kind of people she is without adding sugar and leave them to decide.
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by udofia234(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
Originalsly:

OP .... your business is to make your brother aware of your experience with her and the type of person you know she is .... not for you to make a decision on the relationship.... that is for him to make. Do you know if your brother knows what you know about her?.... and even more? Like above .... do you know if the brother is after her money?... and don't really care a damn about her? Sit him down and talk to him.... if your brother is not naive then he must have seen signs that reveal to him the nature of the beast. Talk to him ... I'm almost sure you will be shocked to hear what he has to say about her.

I don't think I need to speak to my cousin for now, I'll first tell my parents first then him later. My parents decision will be the final
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! by udofia234(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
omolasho:
Tell your family and fiance exactly the kind of people she is without adding sugar and leave them to decide.

OK!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imagine A World Without Women / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. / Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.