Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

He Said He Doesn’t Know Me But We Have Been Speaking To Each Other For Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said He Doesn’t Know Me But We Have Been Speaking To Each Other For Years (964 Views)

Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) / If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said He Doesn’t Know Me But We Have Been Speaking To Each Other For Years by mamagee3(f): 12:38am On Oct 13, 2022
He said he does not know me but we have been speaking to each other for years…

We have even been intimate with each other on several occasions…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Said He Doesn’t Know Me But We Have Been Speaking To Each Other For Years by fman(m): 2:00am On Oct 13, 2022
Move on!
Re: He Said He Doesn’t Know Me But We Have Been Speaking To Each Other For Years by Bruno3000(m): 2:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Its called ghost mode...

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn’t Know Me But We Have Been Speaking To Each Other For Years by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2022
mamagee3:

Mama rest nau, rest, ah ah
Re: He Said He Doesn’t Know Me But We Have Been Speaking To Each Other For Years by sanmisamuel: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2022
He's telling you, he doesn't trust you. Probably he's trying to have a meaningful conversation with you. Sometimes ladies think sex is every thing a guy wants. The guy probably is trying to know you via a meaningful conversation. Truthful conversation between both of you. He may be telling you things but you're not listening. Your judgement is clouded because you like him right now.

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn’t Know Me But We Have Been Speaking To Each Other For Years by juitar(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2022
mamagee3:

grin grin grin
Re: He Said He Doesn’t Know Me But We Have Been Speaking To Each Other For Years by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2022
mamagee3:

Why are you trying to go back to your ex?
Why don't you look for someone New?

I can match make you to someone.
Re: He Said He Doesn’t Know Me But We Have Been Speaking To Each Other For Years by Komolafe89: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
It simply means he doesn't know your attitudinal aspect and he really loves you, just to know whom you are in character

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn’t Know Me But We Have Been Speaking To Each Other For Years by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
You pretty give a fúck about other people why? ..

(1) (Reply)

Checkout My Unique Culinary Skills (pics) / The Biggest Ship Adventure Is About To Sail January 2024 Seats Fully Book / Girlfriend Surprise Her Boyfriend With A Brand New Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.