Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. (3692 Views)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by chemberlin(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
I was expecting something from this story and I didn't see and that part is that he is assaulting you. Since he is not then I advise don't leave. Look for ways to get things going to train your kids. He will be tired of his new found life style and get back to his senses.
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by fidel2(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kayan mata @ work.
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Romanoff(f): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
chemberlin:
I was expecting something from this story and I didn't see and that part is that he is assaulting you. Since he is not then I advise don't leave. Look for ways to get things going to train your kids. He will be tired of his new found life style and get back to his senses.

Really?

If it's your wife doing this to you, will you accept this type of advice?
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Romanoff:
This is one of the reasons it's dangerous to enter a marriage without a source of income. You will take all kinds of nonsense and lose your self esteem and self worth cause you can't take care of yourself and your children without a man.

That man has always had that girl as his side chic, the fight you had was just an excuse to bring her in.

You better look for something to do, gather money and start planning your exit out of that marriage. That man doesn't love or respect you and is already enjoying his life of adultery.
fk offf biatcxhxhx
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Mom007(f): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
If you are leaving, leave his children for him pls. At least before he should be thinking or talking of taking another wife, his children should be fed and in school. The new wife should also have a hand in raising his children. Failure to do this, just be prepared to either leave of your own accord and fend for your yourself and children or you sit there and take whatever he dishes out to you.
You left a mans house because of misunderstanding, still beg him to come take you back... Can't you see you were not wise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by kelspinall(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
nsogbu akarie
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by zuby4real10(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is the highest level of "see finish" i have ever seen in my life. He pursue u nd ur children out of his house for allegedly doing him nothing wrong nd u r still the one begging to come back. It is all obvious that both you and your family are depending on him for survival and he is now feeling exhausted and frustrated.
Everyday we keep on telling young girls to hustle and make their own money b4 going into marriage but laziness and greed will not not allow them to hear. I have came across a female friend that told me that she is too beautiful to do any hard work just to make money. She said God has already made her rich for been beautiful.
Which woman with her own money to take care of herself can tolerate this nonsense from any man.?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Johnnyboy6757(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
balmingilead:
Please I need advice. I and my husband had some issues and he asked me to leave. I left because my mum said we will settle the matter in her place that I should come. Some I packed my things and left with my children. When I got to mum place she called my husband but he refused to come. So I stayed with her for 3weeks and later went to my cousin place to stay. I pleade with my husband to take me and the children back but he refused.

Now when I left it wasn't up to 2weeks before he brought a lady to the house. The lady was staying with him.

After 4months with the help of God, his friends and some relatives he we settled the issues. And he brought us back to the house. But the problem now is he is insisting on marrying the girl. They are both serious on getting married. He even told me he brought me back because of my children that he is not my husband any more. That am only in his house because of the children.
I don't know what to do. We have been together since 2016. And I love
Him so much. He had treating to leave the house.
Now he complained of not having money, my 2 children have not resume school this term because of money. We don't have food in the house. But he is insisting on marrying that girl. The little money he have he will share with her. Am not happy because financially he is down and am ready to manage with him but he refused to leave this Hausa lady. He said he doesn't want to marry me any more. That am in his house because of the children. Please I need help. The lady in question live very close to our house.
Please advise me on what to do. I don't want my home to scatter
The lady said she must marry him.

We wish all Naralander's a good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.
if you want to live a good health and live long, you can contact Balm In Gilead Natural Therapy Center to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666
the problem is more spiritual than physical. If u really want ur husband back u have to bend ur knees to pray..
If u DNT believe in prayers n u want ur husband to come back to you n luv only u. Send me and email. I'll tell u wat to do. There's nothing as sweet as husband's and wife's luvin demself unconditionally. Cheers
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by seanwilliam(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rozross:
The way she's wanting to go back by all means speaks volume and from her story she dodged saying exactly what happened between them because she's at fault else she'll spill everything to get sympathy. Eat your trash words kid
100% you’re so on point . God bless the man , When a woman demands for bread, give her bakery !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by seanwilliam(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ethanuella:
Your mum's advice on leaving your home to hers to settle your issues is the genesis of this. No matter the issue I have with my husband, we don't involve our parents because each party tends to support their child.

When your husband asked you to leave, you shouldn't have even welcomed the idea, and I'm sure you contacted your mum to interfere, hence, her advise for you to come over. Even if yoy had wanted to go to your mum's place, you shouldn't have gone with your kids and other belonginfs.

For your husband, he doesn't regard your mum. Besides, fear hausa ladies, kayanmata is at work.
I personally won’t welcome such invitation too.
In as much as I didn’t pursue her out of my house , then her family shouldn’t expect me to come over and settle the matter. Honestly they will waka Will their legs to my house and BEG me..
It’s very normal for husband and wife to fight , but engaging third party without my approval will worsen the situation.

Also the woman should be honest and tell us what transpired between them. I bet her husband is a very sensible and reasonable person, even a mad man will have 5 min calmness, there must be reason for the man’s reaction. It’s impossible to just wake up and say you’re done with someone without a genuine reason .
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by worksmart(m): 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
So nobody spotted that the thread was sponsored by the products that OP is trying to sell in the last 3 or 4 lines of the writeup grin.

The story was just created as a vehicle to help promote OP's products .

Notice OP plays no further part in the thread after their original post cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by 9japride(m): 1:20am On Oct 13, 2022
Issues get different levels, we don't really know the degree of seriousness of the issue you had with your partner? I believe the man must be very hurt. I suspect cheating and betrayal of trust. Most times is very difficult for a man to accept a cheating wife especially when he has been suspecting her and she keep denying it and eventually it turns out to be done with someone close to him. Normally, marriage matters dey get as eh be, because both parties will like to paint the other bad just to look good. If you were wrong try show that you have changed and continue talking to he's family members and close friends to intervene on the matter. It's well.
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by chigoziri2403(m): 5:36am On Oct 13, 2022
What was the cause of the initial fracas
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Mercury12(m): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2022
If you can get him to rent an apartment for you and the kids it would be better.
This is for your safety because from the way you talk I don't think you have such strength to taken much toxicity that usually comes from polygamous home and to make it worse your husband claim he does love u anymore. It would be better you move on and if he ever comes begging don't accept
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by tunjijones(m): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2022
Why can't most women make their own money?

Later you pple will be competing with men.

I hate lazy women who can't make a living by themselves without a man. It's so common in Africa.
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Someone says he doesn't want you and you're still there begging even with another woman already in the picture. Receive sense.

Like someone said, the other woman could have a deadly disease and you would be doing yourself a lot of good if you leave now that he has not touched you instead of risking your life with a dog.

This is why sometimes, I'm at peace without a man because they all end up being the dogs they are. Not Worth being with.

Marriage my foot.
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by garriAndsugar: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Someone says he doesn't want you and you're still there begging even with another woman already in the picture. Receive sense.

Like someone said, the other woman could have a deadly disease and you would be doing yourself a lot of good if you leave now that he has not touched you instead of risking your life with a dog.

This is why sometimes, I'm at peace without a man because they all end up being the dogs they are. Not Worth being with.

Marriage my foot.
Continue consoling your lonely self.. after you will come here to start asking useless questions about men
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Elevation(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2022
You really need prayers and good counselling from spiritually and emotionally balanced individuals, people with wealth of marital experiences. I can recommend someone for you, no charges but sincerely you'll become more serious than before. DM
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Medianna(f): 9:10am On Oct 13, 2022
worksmart:
So nobody spotted that the thread was sponsored by the products that OP is trying to sell in the last 3 or 4 lines of the writeup grin.

The story was just created as a vehicle to help promote OP's products .

Notice OP plays no further part in the thread after their original post cheesy grin cheesy grin
You mind nairaland amebo gang?
I thought i was the only one seeing market strategy here.
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Iamicekid(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Please how is she at fault
You people just come on here to spew trash

She should first start by telling us what she did to the husband or what happened to make the husband tell her to leave in the first place, her just saying they had a misunderstanding doesn’t cut it, and also doesn’t she has a job why must the husband be the one doing everything, u wan manage with am but it’s still not your money, even In the managing the man will still be the one paying for everything and u come online saying u want to manage with am , abeg get out
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Ayomivic(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2022
balmingilead:
Please I need advice. I and my husband had some issues and he asked me to leave. I left because my mum said we will settle the matter in her place that I should come. Some I packed my things and left with my children. When I got to mum place she called my husband but he refused to come. So I stayed with her for 3weeks and later went to my cousin place to stay. I pleade with my husband to take me and the children back but he refused.

Now when I left it wasn't up to 2weeks before he brought a lady to the house. The lady was staying with him.

After 4months with the help of God, his friends and some relatives he we settled the issues. And he brought us back to the house. But the problem now is he is insisting on marrying the girl. They are both serious on getting married. He even told me he brought me back because of my children that he is not my husband any more. That am only in his house because of the children.
Now he complained of not having money, my 2 children have not resume school this term because of money. We don't have food in the house. But he is insisting on marrying that girl. The little money he have he will share with her. Am not happy because financially he is down and am ready to manage with him but he refused to leave this Hausa lady. He said he doesn't want to marry me any more. That am in his house because of the children. Please I need help. The lady in question live very close to our house.

We wish all Naralander's a good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.
if you want to live a good health and live long, you can contact Balm In Gilead Natural Therapy Center to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

All you need is prayer. Your husband might be under spell. He might eat vegetable.

Actually ,we don't know what actually happened between both not you since you didn't say it to determine who is at fault but the lesson all women who are still in love with their husbands should learn is that don't ever pack out of your husband house to look for solution even if your husband ask you to do so except if he had became so violence that your life and that of your children is at stake. If not never abandoned your House to stay with anyone

Secondly, don't ever threatening your husband that you will packout

As I said , we don't know if your husband is under her spell .ale sure you pray for your husband. Do good that can make him realize what he is doing and becareful of yourself and your children from her because she can do anything things to get what she needed

If you are a good wife . Let his parents talk to him , let his friend talk to him . ready to do away with all he complained about you that he don't want. Let all people you know he respected talk to him on your behalf like his pastor etc.

If he refused to pardon you that means . He is under her spell and all you need is good behavior towards him and fervent prayer.

May the good Lord save your family from strange woman.
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by CivilEngineer90: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2022
This is how mother in-laws break up their daughters homes. What reasonable woman will ask her daughter to leave her husband's house without making moves to settle their issues. Well even in some tradition it is a taboo for a woman to leave with the kids so I suggest you hang in there or go back to your mom.
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by urbobo20(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2022
My only advise for you,is that, if you are leaving pls leave the children for htm to take care of and start your life again then change environment but if you decide to take those children along my sister u are on your own , no man will marry u not in this buhari government that I will train other people children before my own
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Continue consoling your lonely self.. after you will come here to start asking useless questions about men

I thought I warned you to stay off my mentions?

I won't warn you again or grant you the honor of exchanging words with me.
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Israeldan1(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2022
I repeat this almost all the time to everylady

I date or my friend if you want a man to love you with all his heart treat you well and respect you
Be dependent on your own
Request less from him
He will respect you
But don't prove like a boss
U will lose the respect
Just sort out bill on ur own
If possible for him too �
And thank me later

If he has sense he won't wanna get things from u too much because of later insult...
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by frozen70(f): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2022
balmingilead:

+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

The only thing that you can do is to respect him and be loyal to him

Dont challenge his authority just be humble

For the main time, stop telling him not to marry her
Submit your request into prayers to God

Pray both day and night

Is only God that can change his mind

Am sure by now you have learnt a bitter and big Lesson
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by garriAndsugar: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I thought I warned you to stay off my mentions?

I won't warn you again or grant you the honor of exchanging words with me.

I can't leave you lonely grin I will be feeding you with attention so you won't be hungry

(1) (2) (Reply)

“At 28, Single And Childless, Men Only Wants To Sleep With Me” – Lady Cries Out / I Dont Know How To Toast Or Woo A Girls I Like Plz Help Me Out / Ladies: What Makes A Guy Extremely Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.