Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Dont Know How To Toast Or Woo A Girls I Like Plz Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know How To Toast Or Woo A Girls I Like Plz Help Me Out (3696 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know How To Toast Or Woo A Girls I Like Plz Help Me Out by cindybabe(f): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2007
MY MAIL FRIEND TELL ME THIS NOT MY BF OK
WHT THERE IS THAT AM SINGLE AND MY PROBLEM IS THAT ANY TIME I SEE THE GIRLS THAT PLEASE MY HEARTH I WONT KNOW HOW TO APPROACH /WOO /TOAST GIRLS I LIKE
I WILL LIKE YOU GUYS TO HELP ME OUT WITH THIS
IWILL LIKE TO GET THE SCOPE AND LOGIC
Re: I Dont Know How To Toast Or Woo A Girls I Like Plz Help Me Out by OmoEko1(f): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2007
why is having everyone on nairaland having boy/girl issues today. na wah oooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Dont Know How To Toast Or Woo A Girls I Like Plz Help Me Out by bluenubian(f): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2007
quick Q: u a lesbian that can construct a simple sentence?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Toast Or Woo A Girls I Like Plz Help Me Out by OmoEko1(f): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2007
oh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Dont Know How To Toast Or Woo A Girls I Like Plz Help Me Out by swing4real(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2007
@cindybabe
Hmmm.You address your questions to Lesbians who have gf and not to brothers.
Re: I Dont Know How To Toast Or Woo A Girls I Like Plz Help Me Out by CrazyMan(m): 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2007
cindybabe:

MY MAIL FRIEND TELL ME THIS NOT MY BF OK
WHT THERE IS THAT AM SINGLE AND MY PROBLEM IS THAT ANY TIME I SEE THE GIRLS THAT PLEASE MY HEARTH I WONT KNOW HOW TO APPROACH /WOO /TOAST GIRLS I LIKE
I WILL LIKE YOU GUYS TO HELP ME OUT WITH THIS
IWILL LIKE TO GET THE SCOPE AND LOGIC
Why don't you listen to what you're saying and see if it makes any sense.
how can you be a girl and you're look for advise on how to toast a girl.
are you sure you're ok?
Re: I Dont Know How To Toast Or Woo A Girls I Like Plz Help Me Out by OmoEko1(f): 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2007
crazykid:

Why don't you listen to what you're saying and see if it makes any sense.
how can you be a girl and you're look for advise on how to toast a girl.
are you sure you're ok?
ok for where abi u mean she mental disturb. some people are taking this lesbo/gay thing to far
Re: I Dont Know How To Toast Or Woo A Girls I Like Plz Help Me Out by cuteass1(f): 12:00am On Mar 08, 2007
My people, you're getting the girl all wrong. Its not your fault sha, she's not that good in writing english. You'll understand what i mean if you read her previous posts. . .

She means her mail male friend needs advice on how to toast/woo girls, not herself.

So she's not wrong by addressing the question to the guys. Read over her post again, its just misconstructed english
Re: I Dont Know How To Toast Or Woo A Girls I Like Plz Help Me Out by OmoEko1(f): 12:03am On Mar 08, 2007
cute-ass:

My people, you're getting the girl all wrong. Its not your fault sha, she's not that good in writing english. You'll understand what i mean if you read her previous posts. . .

She means her mail male friend needs advice on how to toast/woo girls, not herself.

So she's not wrong by addressing the question to the guys. Read over her post again, its just misconstructed english
lol, then she needs to learn how to write then. lol NAIRALAND
Re: I Dont Know How To Toast Or Woo A Girls I Like Plz Help Me Out by bluenubian(f): 2:51am On Mar 08, 2007
cute-ass:

well hey if u look at my post, am in no way dissing the girl, i was asking a question, twas kinda hard to understand her original post, suck now that she's not a lesbian tongue

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Toast Or Woo A Girls I Like Plz Help Me Out by cuteass1(f): 4:13am On Mar 08, 2007
bluenubian:

suck now that she's not a lesbian tongue

@ bluenubian

darlin, what did you mean by that? suck what?
Re: I Dont Know How To Toast Or Woo A Girls I Like Plz Help Me Out by bluenubian(f): 4:19am On Mar 08, 2007
darling, was i speaking latin? cheesy i meant suck(s) tho
Re: I Dont Know How To Toast Or Woo A Girls I Like Plz Help Me Out by cuteass1(f): 4:23am On Mar 08, 2007
sweetheart, believe me the s made a whole lot difference cos my ,mind was already heading for a wrong direction . . . . .lol
Re: I Dont Know How To Toast Or Woo A Girls I Like Plz Help Me Out by bluenubian(f): 12:19am On Mar 09, 2007
lol phew thank God~!

(1) (Reply)

Help, Lost G-string! Ladies Only / Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... / 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.