Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

What Am I Missing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Am I Missing? (2306 Views)

Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... / Am I Missing Anything Being Single / Rules For Sons, What Am I Missing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Am I Missing? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2022
Lvgirl:

Good morning my brother. You don't know what that girl is going through. Is it on here yesterday that one guy posted a video that them no dey knack for UK if person never get papers. Are you sure her issue is not Konji-nious mele-cum

angry
Re: What Am I Missing? by Ehinjuola: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2022
Why open thread for this
Re: What Am I Missing? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2022
Lvgirl:

Good morning my brother. You don't know what that girl is going through. Is it on here yesterday that one guy posted a video that them no dey knack for UK if person never get papers. Are you sure her issue is not Konji-nious mele-cum

My milllionaire uncle is lookin for babe who can do house girl work....am going to link ukaface up angry
Re: What Am I Missing? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2022
ukaface:
Each time I read comments on NL especially those that have to do with women and men, relationship wise; the women are usually the ones being attacked and called derogatory words, spoken bad about.
And I'm wondering, are the men saints?
You can't convince me that all Nigerian guys/ men are perfect. But why are the females always receiving the bash?
Guys dey phuck up, as well as females. Guy don phuck me up before, but I don't get to see thousands and millions of topics and threads bashing males.
Is it immaturity playing out? Or the men just love demeaning Nigerian females?
Una no dey tire to dey complain?

Or what exactly am I missing??

today is yor locky day coz my millionaire uncle is loookin for girl who can do house girl work & will collect NGN12,000 a month (12cash)....this is yor shance to make moiney. U WANT? undecided
Re: What Am I Missing? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2022
ukaface:
oga leave the thread Na
As you no see the respect and greeting you so much need, make you no dey involved in the thread again naaa.

I'm confused, did I state anywhere in my write up that I need a man? No be people dey go public school? You go private school and your spellings are even below ' public school's standard.

u lak respet...kaiii!! angry
Re: What Am I Missing? by Lvgirl: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

My milllionaire uncle is lookin for babe who can do house girl work....am going to link ukaface up angry

I like this forum for sharing opportunities. Ukaface your prayers has been answered. Instead of washing white man yansh you can now wash a fellow Nigerian yansh.
Then you can say proudly Nigerian.

Nigerian product/workforce
To the world
Yes to the world
Re: What Am I Missing? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2022
Lvgirl:

I like this forum for sharing opportunities. Ukaface your prayers has been answered. Instead of washing white man yansh you can now wash a fellow Nigerian yansh.
Then you can say proudly Nigerian.

Nigerian product/workforce
To the world
Yes to the world

are u lightskin? angry
Re: What Am I Missing? by Lvgirl: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

are u lightskin? angry

I used to be light skin when Caro white still dey cheap
Buhari has spoil everything

2 Likes

Re: What Am I Missing? by Lvgirl: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

too bad . i yansh only lightskin women...better lock next time!(no ofeinse) undecided

Thank you my brother, Do u care for albino
I have an albino friend
Re: What Am I Missing? by virginprincess(f): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
ukaface:
Omo.....lmaoooook
My first experience of meeting craze person on NL
Shuuuuuu! Na like this Una dey do
Op,you better ignore that clown called DaddyCK,he is not mentally stable.
Re: What Am I Missing? by ukaface(f): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
I thought as much
Didn't realise it on time
Re: What Am I Missing? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lvgirl:

Thank you my brother, Do u care for albino
I have an albino friend

lokily for u, i yansh anytin.u dont belif me ask virginprincess. i like fat babes too angry
Re: What Am I Missing? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:

angry
Re: What Am I Missing? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:

who invite u to come & derail our chat? who call u.rmrmber u use to act like OP before u finally find man on nairaland...remember how u use to create thread & dont sya goood morning & u had to shange yor lunacratick behovior & then u found a nice man on nairaland. anyways who invite u to this thread.please go n find market to go to!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: What Am I Missing? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
ukaface:
I thought as much
Didn't realise it on time

sweeery ignore virginprincess i beg..she will contaminates u with rudeness. she always cussing & she very rude. dont talk to am please! angry
Re: What Am I Missing? by SlayerOfSatanst: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

did u say goood morning sir to anyone? dont u have respet??
U come on nairaland & the first thing u do is naggging like chicken n chip.......DID U SAY GOOOD MORNING?...and then u compliain u cant find mans on nairaland.

anyways, are u lightskin?(no oofeinse) angry
Helo simp

why do you want to slide into her pant?
Re: What Am I Missing? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Helo simp

why do you want to slide into her pant?

bro she is female innit. she want moiney, she need moiney... i spend moiney,. I have moiney.techniclally this mean we r conpatible sir ((REAL TALK)) wink
Re: What Am I Missing? by SlayerOfSatanst: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lvgirl:

Dear OP, God bless you.
After reading your post. Indeed you have a valid point. Men mess up just like women too.
Your profile pic is so beautiful. You have full lips. Wow such lips are good on thick dark penis. I hope u r making good use of it for a fee. You haven't being doing it for free my girl.
You added UK to Ur Monika. God will take you there. You won't die in trenches
Papa I don cathu flirting. my mama must hear this.
Re: What Am I Missing? by SlayerOfSatanst: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro she is female innit. she want moiney, she need moiney... i spend moiney,. I have moiney.techniclally this mean we r conpatible sir ((REAL TALK)) wink
You ain't get no shit. you juss a poor broke animal doing menimal job in london and then coming here to disturb us with ur foolish talk.

1 Like

Re: What Am I Missing? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
You ain't get no shit. you juss a poor broke animal doing minimal job in london and then coming here to disturb us with ur foolish talk.

son calm down.

I have moiney, u dont
i have pounds stalin..u have naira.
I get women..U gots nada.

Comclusions:
technicaly, we aint on the same level AT ALL...and by the way, ama londoner!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: What Am I Missing? by SlayerOfSatanst: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

son calm down.

I have moiney, u dont
i have pounds stalin..u have naira.
I get women..U gots nada.

Comclusions:
technicaly, we aint on the same level AT ALL...and by the way, ama londoner!(no oofeinse) angry
Pappy I can't calm down.

Your imaginary wealth

A clown in london who walks down the street in Peckam with suitcase filled with urine.

Yea we can't be on the same par in life as I've been to the US which is by far better than UK in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: What Am I Missing? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Pappy I can't calm down.

Your imaginary wealth

A clown in london who walks down the street in Peckam with suitcase filled with urine.

Yea we can't be on the same par in life as I've been to the US which is by far better than UK in all ramifications.

U.S better than London?...really?.. .that crap slum piss of $hit U.S country were you hav rats bigger pass dogs?....go to new york & see for yor sef!! undecided
Re: What Am I Missing? by virginprincess(f): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

lokily for u, i yansh anytin.u dont belif me ask virginprincess. i like fat babes too angry
You are a mad man.
Re: What Am I Missing? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
You are a mad man.

no no no.am a lover not a fighter and again..ama londoner...so please dont be jelos ukaface want me...not u!!!(no ofeinse) smiley
Re: What Am I Missing? by SlayerOfSatanst: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

U.S better than London?...really?.. .that crap slum piss of $hit U.S country were you hav rats bigger pass dogs?....go to new york & see for yor sef!! undecided
SMH for comparing the US and the UK. US is not what you just described. That should be UK.
Re: What Am I Missing? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
SMH for comparing the US and the UK. US is not what you just described. That should be UK.

Son, romance section is stricly for chasssin women.....please leave this thread & go & chase satan!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: What Am I Missing? by SlayerOfSatanst: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

Son, romance section is stricly for chasssin women.....please leave this thread & go & chase satan!!(no oofeinse) angry
And who is satan Are you not?
Re: What Am I Missing? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
And who is satan Are you not?

STOP DERALING THE THREAD!!!!!
Re: What Am I Missing? by Temiel(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

am a man.she a woman.its all about respet bro.dont yor woman say goood morning to u forst before ask u question?....or are u white?(no oofeinse) angry

This your cruise go cruise you where you no wan go o.
Re: What Am I Missing? by Tenrack: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
ukaface:
I don't understand
So me speaking for myself is synonymous to being a feminist?
Wahaleaux. Must I talk back? Yes I must, if you talk I go talk I'm not mute or dumb.
Did I curse you? And where did I attack men?
And I'm also not a fighter.

I don't need man, and being a Londoner isn't enticing bruv.
This lady grin cheesy be like you go like fight for real life.
Re: What Am I Missing? by ukaface(f): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tenrack:
This lady grin cheesy be like you go like fight for real life.
I no dey look for trouble

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money / Relationship Advice Needed (how do I handle this?) / She Wouldn't Leave Me Alone: Why Me?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.