Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men).. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men).. (2562 Views)

Common Mistakes Women Make During Sèx That Turn Men Off / I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared / Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men).. by Lutherblaq: 2:19pm On Feb 11
How to avoid SUDDEN DEATH during SÈX (Advice to MEN)..

Please beware of these KILLER COMMANDS. Do not, I REPEAT, do not obey them.

(1) HARDER! HARDER!!
(2) JACK IT MAN!
(3) HIT IT DEEP!
(4) FASTER, FASTER!
(5) DON'T STOP!
(6) I AM YOUR PALLIATIVE, LOOT ME
(7) SHIFT MY WOMB
(cool IT'S YOUR OWN, SCATTER IT
(9) NA THERE EMMA, NA THERE
(10) HOLD MY NECK, BEND IT.

You see en, WOMEN'S WORK is always WORK IN PROGRESS. You can't finish it. Somebody did it to the point you met it.

Don't try to be a HERO BRO. Don't DIE in ACTIVE SERVICE of your MOTHERLAND because when you think you are CUMMING, you might be actually GOING. There's more to life life than SÈX, whereas you won't be Hot forever. Truth me, after your SUDDEN DEATH, someone else will continue the WORK.

A WORD is enough for the WISE. I just say let me throw this UPDATE. 💯🙏

9 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men).. by Gbadugbakun(m): 2:45pm On Feb 11
If we no obey those commands, wetin we gain.

10 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men).. by brain54(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11
Something must kill a man...

7 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men).. by perfectsusanoo(m): 3:05pm On Feb 11
Die is die which one be dis?. Create a thread on hw not to die at all then. We are all mad one way or d other.
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men).. by emekalovepets: 3:18pm On Feb 11
Stupid fool don’t Bleep your wife to dead allow other people to Bleep her

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men).. by Finquas: 5:26pm On Feb 11
We will kontinu knacking it harder grin

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men).. by Lutherblaq: 7:29pm On Feb 11
emekalovepets:
Stupid fool don’t Bleep your wife to dead allow other people to Bleep her

Says a one second man, who uses hard drugs and native herbs to last per round. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men).. by Lutherblaq: 7:30pm On Feb 11
Nlfpmod
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men).. by thesicilian: 8:15pm On Feb 11
When they say don't stop, that's usually the best time to stop and rest for a while, drink some water and continue

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men).. by LOVEGINO(m): 1:05am On Feb 12
brain54:
Something must kill a man...
...a man must die cheesy
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men).. by 1Alex: 1:37am On Feb 12
I have never heard that a man died on top of his wife.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men).. by nstore: 7:44am On Feb 12
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men).. by Kipaji: 8:43am On Feb 12
Gbadugbakun:
If we no obey those commands, wetin we gain.

Isn't this Putin? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men).. by jos4kay: 9:26am On Feb 12
1Alex:
I have never heard that a man died on top of his wife.

Most people that died used enhancement or other drugs.

Men don't normally use drugs to nack their wife.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired / Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! / Has A Guy Or Girl Ever Come Between You And Your Friend? Who Stepped Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.