Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? (2627 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her / Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by fvck(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
sniperr007:

Hmm

That your low key thought, is it outta paranoia of what you have heard or she has drop crumbs about her true self

Crumbs bro
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Brunosamel(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mrkrobz:
The right question should be what do you want
Because regardless of people's opinions, it all comes down to you
Will you buy second hand car when you can afford a new car. Stay away from single mother

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Brunosamel(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
fvck:
Please I would like to know from those who have experienced dating or marrying a single mother,what are the pros and cons of ending up with one.

Pls comment respectfully, remember some of us are birthed by single mothers.
Anyone here that advice you to consider marrying a single mother hates your sanity and your wellbeing, why will you buy a used car when you can afford a new one you better use your head.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by sniperr007(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
fvck:

Crumbs bro

Then it's your guts/inner man telling you to flee.

Never discard or play down that voice.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by faceland: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Not advisable.... Except if the kids are living with their grandma, Aunt or father and you have never seen them and would never see them. It's a big no no
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by faceland: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Fahvvy:
OP sir...
Listen to me....

Every good traits you see in a single mother, you can ALWAYS find those good traits in a girl without kids undecided...

Is it submission?
Honesty?
Love?
Care?
Name it!!
You can find those same qualities you admire in girls without kids...

So if you can find the same traits in a girl without child, why will you chuck your head for single mother matter?? undecided...

There's too much baggage involved...
You can't correct the child, as discipline maybe interpreted as wickedness...

When it's time to pay bills, it is "our child", when it's time instil discipline, it is "leave my child alone"...

The biological father of that child will somehow somehow be in the picture...

You'll invariably be compared to the baby daddy... Whether it is your parenting skills, bedroom skills, providing etc, you'll be compared...

The child may resent and disrespect you and prolly see you as the reason for their parents separation undecided...

Omorrr....
The list is endless and blimey it is soooo not worth it at all....

And besides...
No man leaves a good woman...
The reason why that man left her with the child, may very well be the same reason why you too will leave her in future undecided...

Especially with today's economy.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
If you love her, marry her, love is enough but make sure she cares about you too.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Honchoslim16(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
I will never stick my d¡ck in no one I pay child support to
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Slynation(m): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
fvck:
Please I would like to know from those who have experienced dating or marrying a single mother,what are the pros and cons of ending up with one.

Pls comment respectfully, remember some of us are birthed by single mothers.
If she's not good enough for the father of her child/children, why then do you think she's good enough for you...

Answer this question in a trance...!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by seanwilliam(m): 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Why do you deserve this bro ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by InfinityFabric: 12:04am On Oct 13, 2022
Guy, are you that down bad ?
You can't get women with no children ? Sucks to be you!

Unless you have a disease or disability, stay away from single moms especially when their man still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by 9japride(m): 1:43am On Oct 13, 2022
OP just follow your mind after all no one will be with you guys when enjoying family matters. If you can live with the idea that the child's father will always be in picture for a long time, then no problem. A lot of single mothers are even better than single ladies out there due to the fact that most of them have learnt a lot from life decisions.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by AgentGoat: 2:53am On Oct 13, 2022
No menh. You deserve better.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by oyatz(m): 4:45am On Oct 13, 2022
Themainboy22:
. If your mind tells you she's pretending, she's pretending.

Remember, no football match starts with 1-0.

Women others are marrying without extra baggage(s), na him e reach your turn, you want go carry with bonus?

The question now is: what have you done to deserve such massive discount?.

Stop poisoning the guys minds against single mothers.
Some of them are just victims of circumstances and it can happen to anybody, including your sisters or daughters.

Single mothers also deserve happy marriages like all other women.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by advanceDNA: 5:13am On Oct 13, 2022
Bostin:
Egungun becareful na express you dey goo..

This one don reach express
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by imagrg(m): 5:20am On Oct 13, 2022
Not in all cases.
My late wife had two girls in her previous relationship and I married her because of the love and care she had for me then.
My initial intention was to chop her and clean mouth before my real babe catch me but I later observed that she would make a better wife than the olosho I was proposing to marry.
I went ahead to marry her in spite of my mother's disapproval.
She later became the best choice I had ever made in relationship until last year when she was involved in a land dispute with a family member who later confessed that she killed her with witchcraft. embarassed
My brother, study her very well, if she has good character, forget her previous error and take your decision.
Nor mind the small boys here oh, them only know how to test and dump kpekus. Dem nor get shishi to marry.
Rapture2021:
NO it is not advisable, because her first priority is her child over anything or anyone

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by advanceDNA: 5:25am On Oct 13, 2022
oyatz:

Some of them are just victims of circumstances and it can happen to anybody, including your sisters or daughters.

They should go and marry single fathers..happiness is there too...

.the hypocricy of single mothers is cringy....
I have met many of them nd its funny that they dont want men like them, men with a child...but thy want single men to love their own children first....
What annoys me most is when it come to bills...her daughter is your own...but when it comes to discipline you are wicked and cant be trusted becos men are predators...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Mercury12(m): 5:53am On Oct 13, 2022
Themainboy22:
. If your mind tells you she's pretending, she's pretending.

Remember, no football match starts with 1-0.

Women others are marrying without extra baggage(s), na him e reach your turn, you want go carry with bonus?

The question now is: what have you done to deserve such massive discount?.

Lol.
They are looking for you o grin

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Mercury12(m): 5:58am On Oct 13, 2022
Foodqueen:
If the baby daddy comes back after 10yrs, they are always ready to jump and open their legs again saying it's cos of their child.

They hardly stop imaginging that there baby daddy will come back

That is the most painful and discouraging part otherwise they are very sweet and would had be among first set of choices for men looking to settle down
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by advanceDNA: 6:03am On Oct 13, 2022
Mercury12:

That is the most painful and discouraging part otherwise they are very sweet and would had be among first set of choices for men looking to settle down

Why would they be the first set of choice? Im not understanding

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Mercury12(m): 6:09am On Oct 13, 2022
oyatz:

Yes
It is better you use this same energy to advice single mothers looking for marriage not to make mistakes they likely to make when they get a new man to marry. Everything people are saying on this nairaland thread is true about single mothers.
Advise them to change their ways. If everyone of them change their ways in the next 10 to 15 years every negativity about single mothers will fizzle out and no one will have any bad story to tell to others about what a single mother did to him. Get to work and educate them if you really care and stop being an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by henrybomb(m): 6:11am On Oct 13, 2022
Go for what you want and stop seeking validation from people because trust me single mother or not game wey go cut go cut my brother

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Mercury12(m): 6:17am On Oct 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

Why would they be the first set of choice? Im not understanding
If they are perceived to be sweet, understanding and less toxic than single ladies before marriage and after marriage.
The problem most men have with them arises after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 13, 2022
Slynation:
If she's not good enough for the father of her child/children, why then do you think she's good enough for you...

Answer this question in a trance...!!
Is the father of her children good enough for her?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by laughitall(m): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2022
fvck:

According to her he doesn't give a damn about her and her child,but they're located in same city.
must you marry single mother .. Mr man go find fresh babe marry … don’t be a loser

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by advanceDNA: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2022
Mercury12:

If they are perceived to be sweet, understanding and less toxic than single ladies before marriage and after marriage.
The problem most men have with them arises after marriage.

U see all these people dating and marrying single mothers....na chop and run gone wrong.....there is nothing u found in a single mother that cant be seen in single girls wey never born

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Cheap. Cheat Code. / . / Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.