Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? (2624 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her / Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by fvck(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
Please I would like to know from those who have experienced dating or marrying a single mother,what are the pros and cons of ending up with one.

Pls comment respectfully, remember some of us are birthed by single mothers.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Rapture2021: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
NO it is not advisable, because her first priority is her child over anything or anyone

22 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Aareakinwunmi(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rapture2021:
NO it is not advisable, because her first priority is her child over anything or anyone

Seconded

8 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Mrkrobz(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
The right question should be what do you want
Because regardless of people's opinions, it all comes down to you

9 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by fvck(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rapture2021:

You mean she won't care about my wellbeing?

And kindly share light on your experience

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by fvck(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mrkrobz:
The right question should be what do you want
Because regardless of people's opinions, it all comes down to you

I want a sincere and kind person,who would be my ride or die
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Mrkrobz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
fvck:

I want a sincere and kind person,who would be my ride or die
What did you see in her in the first place

8 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by fvck(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mrkrobz:

What did you see in her

She seems submissive,but deep down I low key feel it's pretence

6 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by virginprincess(f): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Your marrying her depends on what you see in her and the kind of person she is,and pls don't forget to ask her about the child father,like what happened between her and the guy and why did she did leave him.

11 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Mrkrobz(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
fvck:

If you are truly sure about her pretending, then that allow is a red flag

6 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by fvck(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Your marrying her depends on what you see in her and the kind of person she is,and pls don't forget to ask her about the child father,like what happened between her and the guy and why did she did leave him.

The child father is married to another and they're both not in talking terms.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
fvck:

Then what are you still doing in the relationship.
From my deductions, you don't have complete trust in her, very soon you'll start questioning everything she does, both the ones she did out of Goodwill and the ones she didn't.

You have to be sure of what you're doing before you put your head.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Mrkrobz(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
fvck:

The child father is married to another and they're both not in talking terms.

That's what she told you
Person wey go evaly dey d picture

6 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Allison012: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
First of all, where is the baby daddy?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Themainboy22: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
fvck:

. If your mind tells you she's pretending, she's pretending.

Remember, no football match starts with 1-0.

Women others are marrying without extra baggage(s), na him e reach your turn, you want go carry with bonus?

The question now is: what have you done to deserve such massive discount?.

22 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
fvck:
Please I would like to know from those who have experienced dating or marrying a single mother,what are the pros and cons of ending up with one.

Pls comment respectfully, remember some of us a bathed by single mothers.
There are no formulae as far as life is concerned. Life happens differently for each and everyone so what might not work for one person may work fantastically well for another. Don't go around measuring your life by someone else's ruler. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Savedday: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
They are very unstable and entitled, most especially a 9ja girl, they are express way to depression and suicide.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by fvck(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Allison012:
First of all, where is the baby daddy?

According to her he doesn't give a damn about her and her child,but they're located in same city.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Foodqueen(f): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
If the baby daddy comes back after 10yrs, they are always ready to jump and open their legs again saying it's cos of their child.

They hardly stop imaginging that there baby daddy will come back

10 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Belafonte(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Smh. Marrying a single mother is like going to jail for a crime you didn't commit angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by ibechris(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
Avoid her like wili wili.

If u had lived in Lagos in those early days,u will understand me.

Just avoid her for your wellness.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Fahvvy: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
OP sir...
Listen to me....

Every good traits you see in a single mother, you can ALWAYS find those good traits in a girl without kids undecided...

Is it submission?
Honesty?
Love?
Care?
Name it!!
You can find those same qualities you admire in girls without kids...

So if you can find the same traits in a girl without child, why will you chuck your head for single mother matter?? undecided...

There's too much baggage involved...
You can't correct the child, as discipline maybe interpreted as wickedness...

When it's time to pay bills, it is "our child", when it's time instil discipline, it is "leave my child alone"...

The biological father of that child will somehow somehow be in the picture...

You'll invariably be compared to the baby daddy... Whether it is your parenting skills, bedroom skills, providing etc, you'll be compared...

The child may resent and disrespect you and prolly see you as the reason for their parents separation undecided...

Omorrr....
The list is endless and blimey it is soooo not worth it at all....

And besides...
No man leaves a good woman...
The reason why that man left her with the child, may very well be the same reason why you too will leave her in future undecided...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by jeromestarks: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Never try that.
There is a reason the man (men) who fvcked her didn't stay.
Don't believe one thousandth of whatever she told you. You will suffer more than the father of her child.

Fvck her if (when) she opens her used, wide and ugly pvssy but never try to make her your wife.

You can even add one more child for her but NEVER MARRY HER!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Bobloco: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
I think you should try to find out the reason her baby daddy left her to marry another lady

In your search, don't believe her side of the story because you can never hear the truth from her

6 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Owologbo(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
fvck:

Pls comment respectfully, remember some of us are birthed by single mothers.

If she's honest, humble, loyal, hardworking (not a liability), supportive and she loves you as much as you love her and you believe she can give you happiness and rest of mind; wife her.
Don't judge people from the outside.
Anything that gives you joy, go for it.
The lady is not always at fault as some people will make put it.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
NO it is not advisable, because her first imperative is her infant over anything or anyone

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Owologbo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
fvck:

You mean she won't care about my wellbeing?
And kindly share light on your experience
Don't mind them saying she will gives her baby all the attention. it depends on your agreement from the beginning. Her child can stay with her mom or any of her relatives.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Gboy1026: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

Seconded
Seconded too. Baba run for ur life oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by sniperr007(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
fvck:

Hmm

That your low key thought, is it outta paranoia of what you have heard or she has drop crumbs about her true self

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by sniperr007(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Themainboy22:
. If your mind tells you she's pretending, she's pretending.

Remember, no football match starts with 1-0.

Women others are marrying without extra baggage(s), na him e reach your turn, you want go carry with bonus?

The question now is: what have you done to deserve such massive discount?.

Guy!!!!
grin grin
Your choice of words just dey make me laugh.. which one be discount or football match again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by Bostin(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Egungun becareful na express you dey goo..

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? by fvck(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
Never try that.
There is a reason the man (men) who fvcked her didn't stay.
Don't believe one thousandth of whatever she told you. You will suffer more than the father of her child.

Fvck her if (when) she opens her used, wide and ugly pvssy but never try to make her your wife.

You can even add one more child for her but NEVER MARRY HER!
Bad guy advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Know This Fine Orbobo / Women Are Cheap. Cheat Code. / Please Read My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.