Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

For The First Time You Woo A Lady How Do You Feel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The First Time You Woo A Lady How Do You Feel (248 Views)

Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? / Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The First Time You Woo A Lady How Do You Feel by Adeolamapamina(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
For the first time you woo a lady how do you feel do you feel embarrassed or get impressed
Re: For The First Time You Woo A Lady How Do You Feel by TINUBUISMAD: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
angry
You are very foolish
We are trying to muscle power from these criminals especially the lifeless Tilumbu and this is what you want us to be discussing. You be mumu
Re: For The First Time You Woo A Lady How Do You Feel by Adeolamapamina(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
angry
You are very foolish
We are trying to muscle power from these criminals especially the lifeless Tilumbu and this is what you want us to be discussing. You be mumu

I am not cause of your frustration boy
I never force you to quote me tho

(1) (Reply)

Ballon D ‘or 2022 Winners List | Karim Benzema And Alexia Putellas Win Big / Indeed She's Heavily Swiping It So Sweet / Guys Listen To My Music And Subscribe To My Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.