Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists (2429 Views)

Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics / Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Christistruth00: 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ogakaycce:
Campaign will come and go.

They are just co-ordinators period.

PDP and APC should worry about there heavy crisis..

And who will bet me? Reno must post about labour party campaign list grin

Vote peter obi

Let me brake it down for you

If Peter Obi can have Igbos as the Campaign Cordinators for Sokoto and Lagos States that

Implies that if he ever mistakenly became President he would gladly appoint Igbos to represent

Sokoto and Lagos as Federal Ministers for both States meanwhile only Igbos where appointed

in his own SE Region despite there being plenty of Igbo Speaking Fulani in Enugu State

This was the type of naked Nepotism that led Gen Ironsi and Nigeria into Calamity In 1966

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Christistruth00: 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Lagos have their Yoruba exco, sokoto have their Hausa and Fulani excos , who will work and talk to their people. The Igbo coordinator will have opportunity to work exclusively with the Igbo in these States because this are the very States Igbo have higher population they don't trust dying minute betrayal, it has happened before, the coordinators is not to canvas for votes but to smoothen the logistics

Please reread what you wrote again

It is beyond belief that you have written this

Update :Sorry I just saw your handle name
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Softmirror: 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
seunmsg:
The campaign council is very important as it represents those that will form the nucleus of the government of the candidate wins. Over 90% of members of the council will end up getting appointments of the candidate is successful. Those who won’t get appointment will be very influential in the government. That’s why APC governors and party leaders are doing everything possible to ensure their nominees are members of the Tinubu presidential campaign council.

The composition of the Peter Obi presidential campaign council clearly attest to what folks like us have been saying all along that Peter Obi lacks the competence and understanding that is required to lead a diverse, multiethnic and multi religious country like Nigeria. The country will go up in flames in less than 6 months of an Obi presidency.

Finally, If he’s not afraid to appoint Igbos as his Sokoto and Lagos campaign coordinators before election, who will stop him from appointing SE Igbos as Federal Ministers from Sokoto, Lagos or Rivers state?

I HOPE AFTER ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU WINS BY THE GRACE OF GOD, HE WON'T MAKE SUCH A MISTAKE AS THE BOLDED ABOVE. IF HE DOES, THERE ARE NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT. HIS GOVERNMENT WILL BE A TOTAL FAILURE!
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Foolishbuhari: 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
N3TRAL:
There are 176846 (One Hundred Seventy Six Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty Six ) polling units in Nigeria.

The campaign list shows that Labour Party cannot have agents in 10,000 of those polling units. That's just 10% of those polling units.

If they struggle to find indigenes as coordinators in states with millions of people, how will they find agents in Local Government Areas, council wards and polling units?
Why you care? Wetin concern you? LMAO y'all will learn new things wallahi!
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Slynation(m): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2022
BATified2023:
so if obi becomes president this is how u will defend him when he appoints igbos in places meant for other tribes

Nigerians wake up n use your head before igbos use it for u,imagine their line of defense now even when they are yet to become president,imagine what they will do after becoming president?

So in a state we don’t have indigenes that are powerful n trusted right?
This is how they will bring an Igbo man to head your state n tell u it’s because he’s powerful n trusted

Nigerians use your head
If you like shout from today till tomorrow, everybody on NL has already made there choice, infact, Agbadorians are coming back to their senses as it stands...

There is nothing wrong with Muslim-Muslim according to urchins, but everything is wrong with common ordinary electoral cordinators...

Rie Nsi there....!!!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Slynation(m): 12:05am On Oct 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

If Peter Obi can have Igbos as the Campaign Cordinators for Sokoto and Lagos States that

Implies that if he ever mistakenly became President he would gladly appoint Igbos to represent

Sokoto and Lagos as Federal Ministers for both States meanwhile only Igbos where appointed

in his own SE Region despite there being plenty of Igbo Speaking Fulani in Enugu State

This was the type of naked Nepotism that led Gen Ironsi and Nigeria into Calamity In 1966
Oga break-down, Oya... kindly apply the same logic with the Muslim-Muslim ticket!! cheesy

If you avoid this question, make thunder fire you!!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Okoyeebo: 2:32am On Oct 13, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Lagos have their Yoruba exco, sokoto have their Hausa and Fulani excos , who will work and talk to their people. The Igbo coordinator will have opportunity to work exclusively with the Igbo in these States because this are the very States Igbo have higher population they don't trust dying minute betrayal, it has happened before, the coordinators is not to canvas for votes but to smoothen the logistics

You are saying that Igbos have higher populations in Lagos, Sokoto and Benue?
You are saying the indigenes of that state are traitors?
God will punish you ipob bastards and God punish Peter Obi.
You will see hell this election.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by christistruth01: 2:40am On Oct 13, 2022
Slynation:
Oga break-down, Oya... kindly apply the same logic with the Muslim-Muslim ticket!! cheesy

If you avoid this question, make thunder fire you!!

Go and Check the list of the Labor Party Officials 60% are from a Single Region

It is so good that Peter Obi is exposing his Tribalism now
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Idiotseverywher: 4:58am On Oct 13, 2022
Okoyeebo:

You are saying that Igbos have higher populations in Lagos, Sokoto and Benue?
You are saying the indigenes of that state are traitors?
God will punish you ipob bastards and God punish Peter Obi.
You will see hell this election.
why are you cursing me did I curse you,? I hope the mod is watching because i am going to curse you back to the sender you people are full of hatred and wicked, that is why LP knows those they choose, they don't want sell out, It can never be well with you. May God punish you and your family, you all will die a miserable death,no good thing shall come out from your family, and I assuring you,you will die in this election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by seunmsg(m): 5:16am On Oct 13, 2022
Idiotseverywher:

You mean Peter Obi doesn’t trust any Yoruba man to coordinate his campaign in Lagos and doesn’t trust any Hausa/Fulani man to coordinate his campaign in Sokoto? Why then should Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani people trust Peter Obi with their votes? Do you guys even think at all before spewing some of these nonsense? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Spandau: 5:22am On Oct 13, 2022
seunmsg:

You mean Peter Obi doesn’t trust any Yoruba man to coordinate his campaign in Lagos and doesn’t trust any Hausa/Fulani man to coordinate his campaign in Sokoto? Why then should Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani people trust Peter Obi with their votes? Do you guys even think at all before spewing some of these nonsense? Smh!

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by seunmsg(m): 5:22am On Oct 13, 2022
Ogakaycce:

You are still in analog old order.

When peter obi started all of una keep shouting "he don't have structure" he don't have structure"

Now structure don full everywhere, now the campaign lists is you people problem now.

Let me tell you one thing, peter obi is changing and bringing in a new order of election in Nigeria.

It is the people that will decide who wins or lose not politicians anymore.

A new order dominated by the Igbos is a panacea for failure and disaster. You guys don’t learn from history and it’s such a shame. If Peter Obi cannot balance his presidential campaign council before election, he can’t balance his government after winning.

I won’t vote for a president who will appoint an Igbo man as Minister from Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Idiotseverywher: 5:29am On Oct 13, 2022
seunmsg:

. What do you understand by party coordinators,? In a place like Lagos for example, do you think they Will need one person? Where majority of other tribes stay?, political parties don't work like that, as far as tinubu Is from Lagos, no sane fellow will leave the work to only Yoruba with the population of non Yoruba in Lagos, because already treats, blackmail, sell out are already creeping in, if you check well the majority of exco are Yoruba and they are factionise already, so to keep non Yoruba abreast in Lagos, they need to put a dogged fellow who can never intimidated or sell out because some people are good in selling out
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:55am On Oct 13, 2022
seunmsg:
The campaign council is very important as it represents those that will form the nucleus of the government if the candidate wins. Over 90% of members of the council will end up getting appointments if the candidate is successful. Those who won’t get appointment will be very influential in the government. That’s why APC governors and party leaders are doing everything possible to ensure their nominees are members of the Tinubu presidential campaign council.

The composition of the Peter Obi presidential campaign council clearly attest to what folks like us have been saying all along that Peter Obi lacks the competence and understanding that is required to lead a diverse, multiethnic and multi religious country like Nigeria. The country will go up in flames in less than 6 months of an Obi presidency.

Finally, If he’s not afraid to appoint Igbos as his Sokoto and Lagos campaign coordinators before election, who will stop him from appointing SE Igbos as Federal Ministers from Sokoto, Lagos or Rivers state?
And you are supporting a Muslim Muslim Ticket?
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:58am On Oct 13, 2022
seunmsg:

A new order dominated by the Igbos is a panacea for failure and disaster. You guys don’t learn from history and it’s such a shame. If Peter Obi cannot balance his presidential campaign council before election, he can’t balance his government after winning.

I won’t vote for a president who will appoint an Igbo man as Minister from Lagos state.
But you will vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket? Hypocrites
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:58am On Oct 13, 2022
seunmsg:

And you want Christains to trust tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Okoyeebo: 7:36am On Oct 13, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
why are you cursing me did I curse you,? I hope the mod is watching because i am going to curse you back to the sender you people are full of hatred and wicked, that is why LP knows those they choose, they don't want sell out, It can never be well with you. May God punish you and your family, you all will die a miserable death,no good thing shall come out from your family, and I assuring you,you will die in this election

You are a born fool and your mother will die like an animal. You started typing like a goat but started crying when I trashed you. God will punish your entire family and UGM will wipe you out. Foolish boy, you will die a shameful death and your mother will sell her last wrapper to bury you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Idiotseverywher: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2022
Okoyeebo:

You are a born fool and your mother will die like an animal. You started typing like a goat but started crying when I trashed you. God will punish your entire family and UGM will wipe you out. Foolish boy, you will die a shameful death and your mother will sell her last wrapper to bury you.
. Hatred has taken over your soul, I assure you that you will die a horrible death, I never caused you but you and your family will received your God's punishment in 100 fold, nothing good will come out from your family, the mods will bear me witness that I never caused you, for a bitter soul like you to come on nairaland to show how devilish you are, vulture will eat your carcass, this is the word from the ages, you will never see or benefit a good thing
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by trantayo: 8:07am On Oct 13, 2022
Imagine, Obi appointed Ibo man to coordinate Sokoto state and Lagos state. I will not be surprised if you begin to see Obi installing Ibo man as Oba of Lagos, God forbid. Please vote for Tinubu because he is not a religion bigot or hater . Only Tinubu can unify Nigerians
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Christistruth00: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. What do you understand by party coordinators,? In a place like Lagos for example, do you think they Will need one person? Where majority of other tribes stay?, political parties don't work like that, as far as tinubu Is from Lagos, no sane fellow will leave the work to only Yoruba with the population of non Yoruba in Lagos, because already treats, blackmail, sell out are already creeping in, if you check well the majority of exco are Yoruba and they are factionise already, so to keep non Yoruba abreast in Lagos, they need to put a dogged fellow who can never intimidated or sell out because some people are good in selling out

But all PDP and APC Officers in the SE are Igbos ?

You are. are now saying those parties were wrong to do that ?

This was how Gen Ironsi foolishly abolished the Regions and brought in the Unitary System that

Your People are crying over so much today
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Durabest: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2022
N3TRAL:
There are 176846 (One Hundred Seventy Six Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty Six ) polling units in Nigeria.

The campaign list shows that Labour Party cannot have agents in 10,000 of those polling units. That's just 10% of those polling units.

If they struggle to find indigenes as coordinators in states with millions of people, how will they find agents in Local Government Areas, council wards and polling units?
city life dey deceive them.I went to a community in Delta state last week so i was like about obi only two persons know about him.
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Durabest: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2022
owobokiri:

Keep preparing to rig.
This country will go up in flames if you agbadorian janja-weeds rig this election.
It will be rig and die.
No be only una Sabi craze..
See who is talking about burning down Nigeria in your polling unit what is your capacity?i have deliver my unit twice in Rivers state so when people are talking peole like you a novice suppose to hide.Let me tell you pray let it be free and fair what you don't know about Nigeria is bigger than you.
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Slynation(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
christistruth01:

Go and Check the list of the Labor Party Officials 60% are from a Single Region

It is so good that Peter Obi is exposing his Tribalism now
Your moniker says Christistruth but your words are filled with lies, stop shifting the goal post and apply the same logic to the Muslim-Muslim ticket...

I find it quite ridiculous when some Northerners disassociated themselves from Labor party and cry foul when someone else is appointed as coordinator...Una go wail tire
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Christistruth00: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Slynation:
Your moniker says Christistruth but your words are filled with lies, stop shifting the goal post and apply the same logic to the Muslim-Muslim ticket...

I find it quite ridiculous when some Northerners disassociated themselves from Labor party and cry foul when someone else is appointed as coordinator...Una go wail tire

How many Yorubas and Fulani are State Campaign Coordinators In Peter Obi’s Anambra and SE since the aim is to unify Nigerians?
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Slynation(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

How many Yorubas and Fulani are State Campaign Coordinators In Peter Obi’s Anambra and SE since the aim is to unify Nigerians?
Lol... please do not push me to say you don't have sense oO grin

Ask yourself, how many Alhaji's are based and have series of investment and Influences in Anambra state??

So Obi should give one shoemaker or May-ruwa or a road side aboki with kiosk appointments/coordinator just to please you all...

Bia, this Man...!! Nöo Nwayor there!! angry
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Idiotseverywher: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

But all PDP and APC Officers in the SE are Igbos ?

You are. are now saying those parties were wrong to do that ?

This was how Gen Ironsi foolishly abolished the Regions and brought in the Unitary System that

Your People are crying over so much today
. Why are you sounding so pathetic as if you don't know what I am saying, even the Ironsi you are giving reference with is a case study and the last of them is Jonathan, an average south east and south south ate very weary of the way others can betray, you know what happened to Ironsi happened to Jonathan, how they were betrayed by those they trusted in politics, so in certain areas of interest is a no go area, do you think the LP governorship candidate will not advice LP to use somebody who will be sure of talking to Igbos directly in as much as they have their own campaign council, let Mr tell you no serious politician will leave Lagos bare without his trusted men, (sabo) full there especially with the factions and bad Belle, again how many Yoruba are in south east to warrant a state coordinator , they can only be included in a campaign team or working with the state coordinator not a state coordinator in an environment they don't know well, so what happened to Ironsi and Jonathan is a lesson, you can continue to lament
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Christistruth00: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Why are you sounding so pathetic as if you don't know what I am saying, even the Ironsi you are giving reference with is a case study and the last of them is Jonathan, an average south east and south south ate very weary of the way others can betray, you know what happened to Ironsi happened to Jonathan, how they were betrayed by those they trusted in politics, so in certain areas of interest is a no go area, do you think the LP governorship candidate will not advice LP to use somebody who will be sure of talking to Igbos directly in as much as they have their own campaign council, let Mr tell you no serious politician will leave Lagos bare without his trusted men, (sabo) full there especially with the factions and bad Belle, again how many Yoruba are in south east to warrant a state coordinator , they can only be included in a campaign team or working with the state coordinator not a state coordinator in an environment they don't know well, so what happened to Ironsi and Jonathan is a lesson, you can continue to lament

There are plenty of Fulani in Enugu were they made State Coordinators ?

How come you saw nothing wrong with Igbos being made Coordinators of Sokoto and Nasarawa ?

What is the offence of Yorubas in Lagos is it not their Region again ?

Peter Obi is showing signs of big time Ethnic Bigotry
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Idiotseverywher: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

How come you saw nothing wrong with Igbos being made Coordinators of Sokoto and Nasarawa ?

. The number of Fulani in Enugu as you want to claim is what percent, again who told you that they were not included in the campaign council, please Mr know all can you tell me what is the work of a coordinator in election matters, that will warrant you to even argue that of Lagos and Enugu, ? You may not know, every terrain warrants or determines the factor. With a lot of political betrayal people are wise now and for your information those names you are seeing on the list are from NLC, the are putting their trusted fellows their , those they know that can deliver, most of those coordinators ate just smoke screen those working underground knows that you people want to use hate speech to exposé them to harm, they give out names to divert attention like the cases in some northern states
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by haffaze777(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

Don't stress yourself,Peter Obi can't win presidential electiongrin
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Christistruth00: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
haffaze777:

Don't stress yourself,Peter Obi can't win presidential electiongrin

We know

But it is Peter Obi’s type of attitude that made Kanu and IPOB think that

attacking Lagos and its Leaders was their birthright

If you heard how Kanu was celebrating the attack on the Oba of Lagos and TVC Station on live

Radio and insisting that Biafra would not come if Lagos was still Standing

you would know the attacks were very dangerous and meant to bring down the SW

Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Gunayo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

So the nepotism from Buhari does not bother you but labour party campaign list. Na wa for you Ooooh.
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Christistruth00: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. The number of Fulani in Enugu as you want to claim is what percent, again who told you that they were not included in the campaign council, please Mr know all can you tell me what is the work of a coordinator in election matters, that will warrant you to even argue that of Lagos and Enugu, ? You may not know, every terrain warrants or determines the factor. With a lot of political betrayal people are wise now and for your information those names you are seeing on the list are from NLC, the are putting their trusted fellows their , those they know that can deliver, most of those coordinators ate just smoke screen those working underground knows that you people want to use hate speech to exposé them to harm, they give out names to divert attention like the cases in some northern states

Wow

But if an Igbo is quailified to be a Coordinator in Sokoto and Nasarawa, why is a Fulani not In Charge of any SE Campaign ?
Why is a Yoruba not in Charge Of a SE State since Lagos is in SW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Used Donald Duke Childhood Picture On Page 20 Of Campaign Booklet / Revolution: Peter Obi Dismantles APC Hold In Lagos / Oseloka Obaze: INEC Failed To Verify Tinubu, They Must Act Now Or Face The Pena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.