Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists (2424 Views)

Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics / Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by haffaze777(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

We know

But it is Peter Obi’s type of attitude that made Kanu and IPOB think that

attacking Lagos and its Leaders was their birthright

If you heard how Kanu was celebrating the attack on the Oba of Lagos and TVC Station on live

Radio and insisting that Biafra would not come if Lagos was still Standing

you would know the attacks were very dangerous and meant to bring down the SW
Do I blame them? No,I only blame some sets of useless Yoruba we have who refused to learn about them.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Idiotseverywher: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

Wow

But if an Igbo is quailified to be a Coordinator in Sokoto and Nasarawa, why is a Fulani not In Charge of any SE Campaign ?
Why is a Yoruba not in Charge Of a SE State since Lagos is in SW
. Igbo does not play politics of bitterness like Fulani and Yoruba, you can see what they did to LP flag boy at oshodi, like I said earlier, those who are working underground for labour Party knows the game you people are playing, they know that you people are waiting for their names to be published so that you people will raise media mob action against them, that is why they decided to work with their governorship candidate from background, somebody like you a known bigot filled with hatred and envy will be the first to attack a Yoruba man who can is appointed as as coordinator in Lagos. Remember that you have not answered the simply question I asked you, WHAT IS THE WORK OR DUTY OF A COORDINATOR DURING ELECTION?
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Christistruth00: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Igbo does not play politics of bitterness like Fulani and Yoruba, you can see what they did to LP flag boy at oshodi, like I said earlier, those who working underground for labour Party knows the game you people are playing, they know that you people are waiting for their names to be published so that you people will raise media mob action against them, that is they decided to work with their governorship candidate from background, somebody like you a known bigot filled with hatred and envy will be the first to attack a Yoruba man as coordinator in Lagos. Remember that you have not answered the simply question I asked you, WHAT IS THE WORK OR DUTY OF A COORDINATOR DURING ELECTION?

Do you know Labour party Lagos is in a SW state and Yorubas are now being excluded
From Positions in their own SW Region
That's how their Zik turned NCNC into an Igbo Party
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by Idiotseverywher: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

Do you know Labour party was founded by Yorubas and Yorubas are now being excluded
From Positions in their own SW Region
That's how their Zik turned NCNC into an Igbo Party
. Go and sit down and stop bringing up fake history, the same gimmick you people are using against Igbos has been your pattern since 1954, lying and propaganda against Igbos, let me tell you south east and south south are of careful of our betrayal , they are very careful in dealing with you people, they dealt with Jonathan in 2014 and 2915, its only 25 % of you people that ate humane and can be trusted, sincere, I am supporting LP using Igbo as LP coordinator in Lagos, even most of my Yoruba friends and colleagues are laughing here that obi no wan give Chance of hear story for Lagos, you are not smarter than LP
Re: Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists by asanausana91: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
ukenke:
Peter Obi victory will defy every known logic of winning elections in Nigeria.

I laugh when people subject 2023 to conventional analysis.

No candidate in Nigeria has ever enjoyed the kind of organic support PO is enjoying.

The biggest voting block is the people that do not vote. They have now woken up.

Your truly is on that table.
how many votes the south east have?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun / Kogi Governor Killed Students. / Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.