Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Security Hasn't Cracked Down AfricanColumbus Bc He's Tinubu's Son (Evidence) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Hasn't Cracked Down AfricanColumbus Bc He's Tinubu's Son (Evidence) (748 Views)

Tinubu Lawyers Claim That He (tinubu) Scored 25% In FCT in their Final Address / Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son / Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Hasn't Cracked Down AfricanColumbus Bc He's Tinubu's Son (Evidence) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
I challenge the security agents to arrest and interrogate this OyigboUpdate also known as Mazisimonekpa and now AfricanColumbus on his killing videos and fake news. He should reveal the sources and the why the mainstream media are never privy of these horrific killings and videos. Shockingly, he releases them often before they happen. Those fighting dirty pay these killers to kill and in their foolishness, they rubbish Obi's popularity.
Nigerians have rejected them and now their last option is to kill igbos and make the news about their killings. I call on the security to study this case and make their findings public.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Hasn't Cracked Down AfricanColumbus Bc He's Tinubu's Son (Evidence) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
View the details here

Re: Security Hasn't Cracked Down AfricanColumbus Bc He's Tinubu's Son (Evidence) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kindly go through the posts. There's something very important you will notice.

2 Likes

Re: Security Hasn't Cracked Down AfricanColumbus Bc He's Tinubu's Son (Evidence) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: Security Hasn't Cracked Down AfricanColumbus Bc He's Tinubu's Son (Evidence) by 2elliot: 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
His day of recompense will come, whether from man or God.

2 Likes

Re: Security Hasn't Cracked Down AfricanColumbus Bc He's Tinubu's Son (Evidence) by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 13, 2022
2elliot:
Sure

1 Like

Re: Security Hasn't Cracked Down AfricanColumbus Bc He's Tinubu's Son (Evidence) by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 13, 2022
Can you imagine it?
Re: Security Hasn't Cracked Down AfricanColumbus Bc He's Tinubu's Son (Evidence) by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2022
2elliot:
Most certainly
Re: Security Hasn't Cracked Down AfricanColumbus Bc He's Tinubu's Son (Evidence) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Security Hasn't Cracked Down AfricanColumbus Bc He's Tinubu's Son (Evidence) by BATified2023: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
sanusideunifier:
I challenge the security agents to arrest and interrogate this OyigboUpdate also known as Mazisimonekpa and now AfricanColumbus on his killing videos and fake news. He should reveal the sources and the why the mainstream media are never privy of these horrific killings and videos. Shockingly, he releases them often before they happen. Those fighting dirty pay these killers to kill and in their foolishness, they rubbish Obi's popularity.
Nigerians have rejected them and now their last option is to kill igbos and make the news about their killings. I call on the security to study this case and make their findings public.
chukwudie n always linking tinubu to his problem
Re: Security Hasn't Cracked Down AfricanColumbus Bc He's Tinubu's Son (Evidence) by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
sanusideunifier:
ekperima

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Security Hasn't Cracked Down AfricanColumbus Bc He's Tinubu's Son (Evidence) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
ekperima

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Peter Obi Offer Government House To Victims Of Flood In Anambra / Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Looking Dapper In Suit / Nimc (nin) Acquisition Menace By Nimc Staffs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.