Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

MTN To Takeover ₦202 Billion Enugu-Onitsha Road Construction - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MTN To Takeover ₦202 Billion Enugu-Onitsha Road Construction (24445 Views)

Erosion Menace: Enugu-onitsha Road About To Cut Off / Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Crushes Man's Car On Enugu-Onitsha Road. He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN To Takeover ₦202 Billion Enugu-Onitsha Road Construction by 9japride(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
asanausana91:
do you know the meaning of take over? It was under construction before handed over to MTN.
[color=#006600][/color]

Which one is under construction again? I thought the road was already completed and you guys made jest of the south east that they complain too much. Common road is now difficult to fix without involving a third party
Re: MTN To Takeover ₦202 Billion Enugu-Onitsha Road Construction by 9japride(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Slymontee:
Election Don reach, they suddenly remember the road.
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them, very wick set of human beings.
Re: MTN To Takeover ₦202 Billion Enugu-Onitsha Road Construction by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
bhella10:
Yet they are clamouring for a 'Youth' president in Obi a 60 year old political prostitute. Whose tenor is filled with unsavoury records. I'm not against a SE president but Obi is not it. Umahi would do a better job.

Indeed. ManySE leaders are far better than Obi. I am a fan of Soludo because the man is about results. Obi is very deceitful and empty.

If you combine how ignorant and lacking in knowledge the average Nigerian youth is then you will understand why Obi appeals to some of them even as he is completely empty as a leader.
Re: MTN To Takeover ₦202 Billion Enugu-Onitsha Road Construction by Plm11: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ok
Re: MTN To Takeover ₦202 Billion Enugu-Onitsha Road Construction by asanausana91: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Which one is under construction again? I thought the road was already completed and you guys made jest of the south east that they complain too much. Common road is now difficult to fix without involving a third party
always ask questions before your so called thought. Pls
Re: MTN To Takeover ₦202 Billion Enugu-Onitsha Road Construction by NessFortunate: 12:57am On Oct 14, 2022
asanausana91:
Buhari don't care who you vote for. Politics is not madness.

yet you and the yeye daft and illiterate Buhari are acting like brainless urchins suffering from post Agbado Over dose. Release Nnamdi now your mumu Buhari has gone Mad again like your moronic papa. Ogun kill you and Buhari amateur buzuru.
Re: MTN To Takeover ₦202 Billion Enugu-Onitsha Road Construction by 9japride(m): 2:52am On Oct 14, 2022
asanausana91:
always ask questions before your so called thought. Pls
[color=#006600][/color]

But I asked a question nah? Which one is under construction again? Is there another Enugu Onitsha road that exist that is different from the one we know?
Re: MTN To Takeover ₦202 Billion Enugu-Onitsha Road Construction by asanausana91: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2022
NessFortunate:

yet you and the yeye daft and illiterate Buhari are acting like brainless urchins suffering from post Agbado Over dose. Release Nnamdi now your mumu Buhari has gone Mad again like your moronic papa. Ogun kill you and Buhari amateur buzuru.
I don't reply fooools.bye.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How's Life For Nigerians In Germany / Assault Of Nigerian Passengers At Togo Airport: Minister, Envoy Intervene / Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes During Fight Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.