Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari (46414 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m / I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Lovenorth: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2022
She has done an excellent job, why would she respect someone that is not respecting the people of Nigeria? Buhari is even lucky that she accepted the award, she should have rejected it in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by anonimi: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2022
Nnembi:
Nuclear reactors

Can they come and use their nuclear reactors to wake up the peepooing, shaky shaky JagaBandit who made Buhari to be president and wants to continue his failures? cheesy

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

oshozondii:
The Lagos State Government has borrowed over N126 billion domestically in the last quarter of 2021, the Debt Management Office (DMO) has said.

According to a report released by the DMO, Lagos, whose domestic debt stood at N532.12 billion as of September 30, 2021, is now owing N658.95 billion as at the end of December, 2021.

This represents an increase of N126.83 billion in the last three months of the year 2021, according to the DMO.

DAILY POST observed that Lagos is the State with the highest domestic debt figure as of the time under review.

Ogun State comes second with a total of N232.62 billion debt as of December.

Ogun’s debt profile rose from N192.41 billion to N232.62 within three months, making a debt increase of N40 billion.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/21/domestic-debt-lagos-borrows-over-n126bn-in-three-months-dmo-releases-other-states-figures/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by mcgodison2531(m): 6:30am On Oct 13, 2022
Everybody de vex for buhari him no do well. While contact me let me show you how you make money while selling other people's product.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by mikaelezor: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by wj26584(m): 6:30am On Oct 13, 2022
J
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by ekanx27(m): 6:30am On Oct 13, 2022
Teni goofed. She wouldn't attended I she was angry with Buhari knowing fully well that it's Buhari that will present the award to them. To me Teni is just another ungrateful spoilt brat with a stinky smelly attitude. No shades but Teni messed up. She is just a member. She won't even make the next 20 million list of the OON next time no matter her achievement.

4 Likes

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2022
Here are lines from Teni's Track Hustle:

No be pride, no be ego
Sometimes, I gats change my mind
Sometimes, I gats dey behind
Sometimes, I will have to say no
Sometimes, I gats pour water on top my head
Make this pressure no go drive me insane o
So if you see me outside and I no greet you
No vex baba, my head e full o
And baba, you know the level

She's thinking about other things make una no vex

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by joyandfaith: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2022
Hypocrites. Office of President was disrespected during Gej administration.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by reuben81: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2022
Not a fan of Buhari,but that's disrespectful,and childish if u are not happy with the man don't show up,just like family of former Chief of army,that's not a show but a national honor

3 Likes

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by frog12: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2022
it was DISRESPECTFUL. even Ezra Olubi was DISRESPECTFUL
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by foxxydude: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2022
She was there to protest
And that's her own way of saying f*ck u Mr president grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by CheapHomes1: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2022
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Oyoyo7: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2022
Politics apart, that was a huge disrespect not just to the president alone but to the whole nation.

1 Like

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Sleyk: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2022
Abi no be buhari be that?.....Teni didn't want to waste time with a stranger joor.. tongue tongue it's good to have a good record ooo bubu administration failed woefully...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Fashx007: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2022
The ish is deeper than you guys think, let me give you guys a hint, remember her father was Soldier who was murdered, so I leave you to connect the dots..my 1cent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by CheapHomes1: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2022
reuben81:
Not a fan of Buhari,but that's disrespectful,and childish if u are not happy with the man don't show up,just like family of former Chief of army,that's not a show but a national honor

How was it disrespectful
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by CheapHomes1: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Oyoyo7:
Politics apart, that was a huge disrespect not just to the president alone but to the whole nation.

How?
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by B2B23: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2022
The same president who don't shake women in Nigeria?

You can respect the office and that was what she did by honouring the invitation to receive the award.

Aside that she owes buhari nothing. A president who has always insulted the youths as if they don't matter deserves no respect.

Teni you too much.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Danny50: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2022
I kw suport her 4 this one.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Michelle70(m): 6:34am On Oct 13, 2022
coconutbag:
People like drinking medicine over others' problems. Where is the disrespect? It wasn't as if the president extended his hands for handshake and was snubbed. How can the lady be the first to extend a handshake to an elder? That would have been the real disrespect.
did u watch the video?

1 Like

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Ckonnet: 6:34am On Oct 13, 2022
All musicians wey don blow deserve the award also if e don cheap like that.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Curious345: 6:34am On Oct 13, 2022
Her attitude was not spontaneous .

She could be high on cocaine

1 Like

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Crysallis(m): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2022
I do not see any disrespect there. I mean other people are supposed to come collect award too so no point in wasting time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6i2kEU77cY&feature=youtu.be
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2022
Those of you slamming Teni are just too hypocritical for my liking.

You guys say and do worse to your elders daily!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by correctyourself(m): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2022
adewunmitee:
There are still legitimate ways of making money online, it just involve investing on ur self. Imagine you are making extra #400, 000 monthly by just pressing your phone. Imagine if interested check my signature and DM me

Continue to wait for those with long neck.

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Prodigy100(m): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2022
grin Teni was diplomatic ,she loved and valued the award and the same time she does not want to associate herself with the government because of bashing and constructive criticism that would come from netizens.
So she dey middle......sense no go kill Teni grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by anonimi: 6:37am On Oct 13, 2022
joyandfaith:
Hypocrites. Office of President was disrespected during Gej administration.

You dey mind the hypocrite wailers

2 Likes

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2022
Oyoyo7:

Speak for yourself sir... It's irritating when y'all presume to be speaking for Nigerians!

I am a patriotic Nigerian, and felt no disrespect!

3 Likes

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by oneMalik: 6:38am On Oct 13, 2022
She must be a bastard !

See mumu o .

You disrespect a wholé nation for what I beg ?

some comments makes me conclude that we are really losing it .

see this PIG O.....

God forbid this kind of pikin in my life

2 Likes

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by afamaustin(m): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2022
She acted according to her spirit.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by tunde1200(m): 6:39am On Oct 13, 2022
Idiot with no single home training or etiquette.

3 Likes

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by anonimi: 6:39am On Oct 13, 2022
Prodigy100:
grin Teni was diplomatic ,she loved and valued the award and the same time she does not want to associate herself with the government because of bashing and constructive criticism that would come from netizens.
So she dey middle......sense no go kill Teni grin

Sense no go kee you too, boss. See as you sharperly decode the whole thing.
I dey hail o. You na the real prodigy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] / "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested / Skales Expecting A Child With Neza, His Rwandan Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.