Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari (46504 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m / I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Judolisco(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2022
coconutbag:
People like drinking medicine over others' problems. Where is the disrespect? It wasn't as if the president extended his hands for handshake and was snubbed. How can the lady be the first to extend a handshake to an elder? That would have been the real disrespect.
u knw some people don't have sense
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Lazenby007(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2022
A president who does not respect the lives of Nigerians surely, deserves no respect. Stupid president !
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by bhella10: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2022
Kdon2:

Back to sender million times! Amen
Teni is that you?
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Kdon2: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2022
virginchaser:
Teni's mother should be ashamed of herself if alive. Even, a well trained white Americans and British women still do a small cutsy or simple handshake when greeting heads of institutions.

See person wey him mama train well dey here dey murder English o! Chai na missile grin
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Kdon2: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2022
kingthreat:

Awkuzu SARS did errands for Peter Obi. Adolf hitler never pulled a trigger on anyone but he wiped out millions.
You are obviously a child of hate. Buhari went to your red mud land last month and nothing happened. Go and arrest him, if them born your entire region well.

Hitler actually pulled trigger
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I'm not sure you are. Asslicking your favourite power holders and demanding "respect" for them when your likes wouldn't give such to others who held same office is not bravery. It's the height of timidity. Herd hypocrisy at its best

I respect who deserve respect. I don't lick on their anuses like you do.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Kdon2: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2022
kingthreat:

Speak on the context, you uncultured nuisance. Suffered your parents by disrespecting them. I don't need respect from hate-filled clowns who value nothing. I will keep respecting and it's taking me to greater heights. While you can masturbate about Teni disrespecting herself all day. Buhari has more than enough respect that your hometown ever has.

Respect from your type who can't reason properly anymore, whose brain has been battered beyond redemption
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I'm guessing you were dead when the former president was being called names like Goatluck and his coffin was being carried about.
Where was this your moral sanctimony

You must be very demented. I never supported the insult of the office of the president. Even if a scum like the person I am responding to becomes president, I will still respect him because I know he had to put the scum in him aside to achieve things worth deserving that seat. I am a man of principles. Buhari is your president for the next more than 8 months. You have a problem with that, you can dive into the nearest body of water.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2022
kingthreat:

I respect who deserve respect. I don't lick on their anuses like you do.
What do you say to those who called Jonathan, a sitting president Goatluck.
If not because you're blinded by partisan and narrow considerations, can you explain how exactly Teni disrespected the President?
You just jump on her back because those you love to hate her using her as excuse to bash the President.
Show exactly how she disrespected him.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2022
Lovenorth:

Shut up! You don't have brain, go and buy one grin

I have a better one than yours. Even if I am to borrow you for a day, you would not use it.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2022
Faber:

At the bolded we are not terrorists. Awkuzu SARS were controlled by IG of Police. Peter Obi is not a killer like your papa in Aso Rock or you pee pee Papa Tilumpoo who killed a lot of People as a drug baron.

We have done maximum damage on Buhari's image and thats enough for us. We avoid him like COVID-19 when he comes to our land, only those vaccinated goes to see him..

And for the records...red mud is natural but living in a brown roof republic in the 21st century is unnatural and a curse.

You are stinking cos of bad odour from the brown roof you live in , go baff grin shocked

Ipob scum. Una don dey collect and una must still collect.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Faber(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2022
kingthreat:

Ipob scum. Una don dey collect and una must still collect.

No shaking tree, God go still use someone from South East save Nigeria to show una say we and you guys no be mate
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

What do you say to those who called Jonathan, a sitting president Goatluck.
If not because you're blinded by partisan and narrow considerations, can you explain how exactly Teni disrespected the President?
You just jump on her back because those you love to hate her using her as excuse to bash the President.
Show exactly how she disrespected him.

Go and tackle those who disrespected GEJ. Stop trying to make me answer for allegations that I know nothing about. Respect the president. He can declare a state of emergency where you are staying. AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by bewla(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2022
Tulsaguy:

The damsel refused to worship your ancestral god, you de vex abi? Go drink snipper.

What ICT has done for us cannot be equated to what foolishness has done to your lineage, because it seems lunacy runs in your blood in that family.

Don't worry, Buhari's Nigeria no go ever comot from your family. Una must experience double of pains & anguish suffered by those who are the victims of your god's ineptitude.

Thanks and amen

God has been faithful to us this time
Work steady increase they come
I no pass my boundary

Buhari no be my problem

Pray Mors of it for me but you think you they swear for me

Ha ha ha
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2022
Faber:

No shaking tree, God go still use someone from South East save Nigeria to show una say we and you guys no be mate

Nyamiri will never become president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2022
kingthreat:

You must be very demented. I never supported the insult of the office of the president. Even if a scum like the person I am responding to becomes president, I will still respect him because I know he had to put the scum in him aside to achieve things worth deserving that seat. I am a man of principles. Buhari is your president for the next more than 8 months. You have a problem with that, you can dive into the nearest body of water.
Good. Now explain exactly how Teni disrespected Buhari in that video else you're just an asslicking dummy.
And you're wrong by the way. Scums have become presidents of countries without putting the "scum in them aside". Talk about Idi Amin, Hitler and even our own Abacha.
If all who became president subscribed to higher principles as you claim, do you think Nigeria will become as it is now? Use your brain kid. Read wide and learn. Saints hardly become presidents especially in this climes
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2022
Faber:

Presidency wey we don chop for 11 years. Una no go see am for one day.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2022
Teni no do anything na..Northerners self cheesy grin
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Good. Now explain exactly how Teni disrespected Buhari in that video else you're just an asslicking dummy.
And you're wrong by the way. Scums have become presidents of countries without putting the "scum in them aside". Talk about Idi Amin, Hitler and even our own Abacha.
If all who became president subscribed to higher principles as you claim, do you think Nigeria will become as it is now? Use your brain kid. Read wide and learn. Saints hardly become presidents especially in this climes

Stupidity is best responded to with silence.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2022
kingthreat:

I have a better one than yours. Even if I am to borrow you for a day, you would not use it.
Will Teni respect solve insecurities in the north or hunger and almajiri in your land??
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Benchilwell: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Lovenorth:
She has done an excellent job, why would she respect someone that is not respecting the people of Nigeria? Buhari is even lucky that she accepted the award, she should have rejected it in the first place
true true are u lovenorth, because u have change
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2022
kingthreat:

Go and tackle those who disrespected GEJ. Stop trying to make me answer for allegations that I know nothing about. Respect the president. He can declare a state of emergency where you are staying. AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
You're beginning to sound like a slave to power. If he declares state of emergency what then happens to me? Will I be jailed or what?
I even thought you're a smart person.
So the reason you "respect" the President is because of what power you think he holds over your life?
That's not respect. That's fear.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by rollandben(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2022
Yes I know Teni very well, she is humble and respectful. ..Something triggered something, Teni is also a Nigerian, she obviously not happy with the ruling president and his party and cohorts.
Who is Buhari by the way!
Mtchew
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2022
kingthreat:

Stupidity is best responded to with silence.
Better to keep quiet and be thought wise than to open your mouth and expose your innate foolishness.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2022
Mandate2023:
She did that for social media validation not knowing it's a stupid thing to do.....most of those on social media are fast to type but slow to think
Did THAT

What did she do?
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2022
kingthreat:

Nyamiri will never become president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You see your life again. Calling people names. Yet demanding respect for others.
I guess only people with power and influence deserve respect in your own dictionary
You're just disgracing your family with this slavish mentality
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 9:31am On Oct 13, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

How was Idi Amin scum? I am curious about this ? What makes him scum and what is the source of your information. Have you ever discussed this with any Ugandan? How many Ugandans told you he was scum?
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Does it mean she suppose to hug the president or give him Mouth Action?
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Benchilwell: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2022
sayso:

Teni or elephant, whatever she calls herself deserve a jail term, neglecting a man representing over 200 million people, the most black populated country in the world shows how arrogant and daft she is.
representing over 200 million,after destroying d economy worse than pdp in 16years and calling youths like her lazy, abeg shift, d same president that always disobey Court order and d laws of d country he is leading.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by rollandben(m): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2022
How would a sane human being who knows the damage the current administration has cost us bowing down for Buhari!!

Bowing down for someone that turn a bag of cement to #4200.
Or it not the one that automatically shift a bag of Rice to #2700
Even students are out of the school going close to a year now...Is that kind heartless Man meant to be bowing for.
Anybody that faulted Teni would enter reverse gear.
Buhari and APC should just do and leave the office so we can breath
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by rollandben(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2022
Michelle70:
The commenters sef.
Its ok to collect award from him but bad to appreciate abi?
Ogbeni Buhari is not meant to be honour. That man is horror.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Olabode211: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2022
Na teni father work for the award she collect.so,if she like make she bend collect the award na you shabi..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] / Doris Samuel Twerks & Dances To Beyonce And Wizkid's "Brown Skin Girl" / Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue