Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari (46421 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m / I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by eldeens: 6:39am On Oct 13, 2022
And you will be shouting youth take over, with alm these unruly behaviors from the so called youth i dont think we can do any better.

She for no even come collect the award to prove say she no happy. I dont even know why they nominated her in the first place cos there are so many great musicians that are doing wonderfully more than her.

3 Likes

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by hatedisplace: 6:40am On Oct 13, 2022
Cutehector:
Now i know many Nigerians are hypocrites
99.999999% are hypocrites.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 6:40am On Oct 13, 2022
reuben81:
Not a fan of Buhari,but that's disrespectful,and childish if u are not happy with the man don't show up,just like family of former Chief of army,that's not a show but a national honor

She turned up, picked the award, took the damn pictures with Mr. President, and left!

What disrespect?!!

Please, there are more pertinent things to stress our brains over! No time for such hypocrisy!
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Myer(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2022
Prodigy100:
grin Teni was diplomatic ,she loved and valued the award and the same time she does not want to associate herself with the government because of bashing and constructive criticism that would come from netizens.
So she dey middle......sense no go kill Teni grin

My thoughts exactly.
It's a great honor that comes with certain exclusive privileges regardless of who is awarding it.

She handled it with tact.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Juanmike(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2022
Fashx007:
The ish is deeper than you guys think, let me give you guys a hint, remember her father was Soldier who was murdered, so I leave you to connect the dots..my 1cent
On who's administration?
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 6:42am On Oct 13, 2022
eldeens:
And you will be shouting youth take over, with alm these unruly behaviors from the so called youth i dont think we can do any better.

She for no even come collect the award to prove say she no happy. I dont even know why they nominated her in the first place cos there are so many great musicians that are doing wonderfully more than her.

Read, you won't read... Comprehend, you won't comprehend!

Was she nominated or awarded?!
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Barims(m): 6:42am On Oct 13, 2022
Wise girl grin grin she used PMB to earn more fame

Besides she didn't do anything wrong, the president didn't even make any attempt to have a handshake with her in the first place.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by One4me: 6:43am On Oct 13, 2022
Tulsaguy:
So, she should start to dobale for someone who oversees the killings of many Elzarzaky boys in Kaduna, someone who supervised killing of IPOB non violent protesters, someone who looked on while his soldiers massacre young Nigeria glorious future at Lekki toll gate.

She should lick the shoe of the man who's brought hunger, hopelessness, sorrow & hardship into the life of many Nigerians. The man who called her lazy youth. The man who eradicated the middle class. Una de craze.

Anyone who accused Teni for not bowing for Bubu de ment.

In fact, she suppose pursue like pesin wey steal phone for Oshodi, just like Oshimen pursue blind to score Napoli UCL goal.

Respect my foot!

Those accusing Teni are just trying to do Eye-Service and Notice-Me, for Buhari.
Infact, Buhari has so rubbished that award, giving it to thieves and looters of National Treasury
As far as l am concerned, l will prefer to be made a Prefect in a Secondary School, than be given and accept these bastardized award Buhari is dishing out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:43am On Oct 13, 2022
ekanx27:
Teni goofed. She wouldn't attended I she was angry with Buhari knowing fully well that it's Buhari that will present the award to them. To me Teni is just another ungrateful spoilt brat with a stinky smelly attitude. No shades but Teni messed up. She is just a member. She won't even make the next 20 million list of the OON next time no matter her achievement.
Shut up hater

Teni is way above your league anytime. She got the (MON) award at such an early age. What are your life achievements ?

Stop hating and yeah, Teni did no wrong so stop hating .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Austineva2: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin from today Teni is my gee. Teni ehh, I love you so much and won't mind marrying you just cos of this act of joy. God bless you. Infact, you are an Ipob just like I am. God bless you all ur life. I love youuuuuuuuuuuu Fu*ck d death imposter.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Shikena(m): 6:44am On Oct 13, 2022
beautyhd:
She’s probably tired.

Remember she was called a lazy Nigerian youth, she was showing her displeasure to the man that disrespected her likes.
She or her hardworking type were never called lazy youths. The lazy youth comment by Buhari was clear.

1 Like

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by anonimi: 6:45am On Oct 13, 2022
tunde1200:
Idiot with no single home training or etiquette.

If Buhari has a single home training or etiquette, please why should he call Nigerian youths lazy when begging oyinbos to come and invest money here?
Are you sure that you know what home training is?
Do you know why ThiefNuibu reinforced the failure a year after he said that rubbish

Buhari criticises Nigerian youth as lazy, uneducated
April 19, 2018

President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday criticised the attitude of some Nigerian youth, saying they were only hustling to get on the gravy train.

“More than 60 per cent of the population is below 30, a lot of them haven’t been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria is an oil producing country, therefore, they should sit and do nothing, and get housing, healthcare, education free,” Mr Buhari was quoted as saying by The Cable during a panel appearance with world leaders at the Commonwealth Business Forum in London.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/265484-buhari-criticises-nigerian-youth-as-lazy-uneducated.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Gbeng30(m): 6:45am On Oct 13, 2022
How does teni reaction affect Nigeria situation,let's just face the reality and vote wisely...nobody is happy with this administration except some insensitive urchins like buhari and Co... She just trying to express her frustration, grievances and pain that this administration has brought upon Nigeria
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by blazebaba(m): 6:45am On Oct 13, 2022
angry sad

Then kooo..una no kno how many Nigerians Buhari don disrespect...just one person una con Dey pariwo
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2022
Skyfornia:
What was she supposed to do? Prostrate on the floor? Nigerians too dey complain..

The other day a picture of Ebuka and Bill Gate was posted and Nigerians with their regular bad energy dragged Ebuka for his friendly posture with Bill Gate.

Una no dey tire!?

Honestly, I think it's true that the average Nigerian is not okay upstairs.

Everything na drag for social media! Hypocrites!
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by blazesam(m): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2022
But Buhari is a Muslim and Muslims in the north don't shake with ladies
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Octopusssy(f): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2022
Oyoyo7:
Politics apart, that was a huge disrespect not just to the president alone but to the whole nation.
Which whole nation? Oga speak for yourself. Teni's reaction represents how a majority of the populace feel about their figure head of a president.

2 Likes

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Alpharey: 6:47am On Oct 13, 2022
That is not her president.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Barims(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2022
anonimi:

You dey mind the hypocrite wailers

Now I know Nigerians are suffering from Stockholm syndrome

1 Like

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2022
Tulsaguy:
So, she should start to dobale for someone who oversees the killings of many Elzarzaky boys in Kaduna, someone who supervised killing of IPOB non violent protesters, someone who looked on while his soldiers massacre young Nigeria glorious future at Lekki toll gate.

She should lick the shoe of the man who's brought hunger, hopelessness, sorrow & hardship into the life of many Nigerians. The man who called her lazy youth. The man who eradicated the middle class. Una de craze.

In fact, she suppose pursue like pesin wey steal phone for Oshodi, just like Oshimen pursue blind to score Napoli UCL goal.

Respect my foot!

You were either brought up from a broken home or brought up from a tribe that doesn't afford respect to their elders. Shameful creature

3 Likes

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Nosayer: 6:49am On Oct 13, 2022
Mandate2023:
She did that for social media validation not knowing it's a stupid thing to do.....most of those on social media and fast to type but slow to think

I've never supported Tinubu's candidacy or Buhari's personality as a president yet, even the commenters here don't know how shameful that sounds.

If you know you won't respect the president because of his ineptitude (which is justifiable), it's better you reject the award than stupidly collect without showing some courtesy.

It speaks more about her than it does about Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by phorget(m): 6:49am On Oct 13, 2022
Meself no go shake bubu or Tilumbu hand o.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 6:49am On Oct 13, 2022
vengertime:
Only Thiefnubuu thugs are not happy that Teni did not bow down to their god

Your people from time immemorial have no respect to their elders.

2 Likes

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by TI1919(m): 6:49am On Oct 13, 2022
Michelle70:
The commenters sef.
Its ok to collect award from him but bad to appreciate abi?
That was unpatriotic

It doesnt matter how much u hate a man but if u recieve an award from the presidency, courtesy demands that u have to show appreciation.
People shld learn to differentiate Buhari from Presidency. This is the highest office in the country, that is total disrespect to Nigeria

Donald trump for don collect back that award
see how stupid you sound with your shithole matter
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Onuh211(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2022
Nigerians no get sense walahi!!! How is that a disrespect? What's traditional about the award that she should genuflect to that Man buhari?

I will do worst if given the opportunity, na only one hand I go use collect am and na left hand!!! Nonsense!!!
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by bewla(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2022
Tulsaguy:

Respect my foot!
Am sure you are given a chance to do or better still to help Nigeria by famine but you choose ict
Because you want to blow

Now you they run your mouth Nigeria no good the economy is bad

What is Nigeria producing to help fight dollar

Don't just look for excuse
What have you done to jelp
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Michelle70(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2022
TI1919:
see how stupid you sound with your shithole matter
has ur foolishness started?
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by caesymore(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2022
coconutbag:
People like drinking medicine over others' problems. Where is the disrespect? It wasn't as if the president extended his hands for handshake and was snubbed. How can the lady be the first to extend a handshake to an elder? That would have been the real disrespect.

your eyes are bleeped up. try dey drink garri with milk, e get why.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Nosayer: 6:51am On Oct 13, 2022
Barims:

Now I know Nigerians are suffering from Stockholm syndrome

Forget it. That's not Stockholm syndrome.

It's better you don't collect the award than to collect it without just a little bow or something. Shows a gutter behavior from the recipient than the ineptitude governance of Buhari which is obvious to the whole world.

The office of the Nigerian presidency is greater than Buhari and disrespecting that office is disrespecting Nigeria as a whole.

Even the Oyinbos wey una dey copy know where to draw the line!

3 Likes

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 13, 2022
Lol

A hand shake isn't bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter / Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.