Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari (46465 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m / I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I will neither retract nor substantiate. I will even open a thread for it.
Idi Amin is a cannibal who used to eat human heart for lunch.
If I can't substantiate, sebi you'll die
You have to retract and apologize
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I will neither retract nor substantiate. I will even open a thread for it.
Idi Amin is a cannibal who used to eat human heart for lunch.
If I can't substantiate, sebi you'll die
Open thread if dem born you well
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
You have to retract and apologize
Idi Amin ate all his aides on his birthday
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are beginning to sound unhinged. It is not by bluster and browbeating but the strength of your ideas

What has Tort and contract got to do with cannibalism?
Define Statute?
Idi Amin would have eaten you if he came in contact with you. I'm sure he'll need a lot of sauce though cause you sound bitter
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:

Most appallingly disgraceful? grin grin
You sound ridiculous
Keep it real and natural. You are trying too hard and it makes me cringe

When you see the real thing , it is natural and unforced . It does not sound like an overloaded groaning Tiger generator on enforced labour.
I do not need to claim I passed anything : The thing speaks for itself.

If you admitted initially you have no proof but wish to believe that Idi Amin is a cannibal we would have closed a long time ago. You are free to believe what you like
I have proof. I saw him eat them.
He usually asked me to fetch water to wash his hands after eating them.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Idi Amin would have eaten you if he came in contact with you. I'm sure he'll need a lot of sauce though cause you sound bitter
dry
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I have proof. I saw him eat them.
He usually asked me to fetch water to wash his hands after eating them.
Almost funny
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
dry
omonnakoda:
Almost funny
grin grin
It pain the lying dummy
Why didn't you ask for evidence again
Mumu
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

grin grin
It pain the lying dummy
Why didn't you ask for evidence again
Mumu

Very droll.
I will ask you for evidence every day till Christmas or until you retract and apologize
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:

Very droll.
I will ask you for evidence every day till Christmas or until you retract and apologize
You're on a looooooooong thing Mr Pinocchio
Continue asking
What I know is Idi Amin once ate twins for supper
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2022
omonnakoda:
How was Idi Amin scum? I am curious about this ? What makes him scum and what is the source of your information. Have you ever discussed this with any Ugandan? How many Ugandans told you he was scum?
Agboriotejoye:

What kind of question is this?
Someone who killed and cannibalised his citizens including his wife, and looted the country to stupor was not a scum?
Define scum again?
Is it until you discuss with an Ugandan before you know a leader who kills his citizens for fun is a scum
Idi Amin killed and ate his wife??

Can you back this up with evidence or retract it and apologize
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Someone who killed and cannibalised his citizens including his wife, and looted the country to stupor was not a scum?
Define scum again?
Is it until you discuss with an Ugandan before you know a leader who kills his citizens for fun is a scum
Looted his country to stupor??

What did he loot exactly?
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Trapnews: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2022
Tulsaguy:

Anyone who accused Teni for not bowing for their god de ment. Watch the video again and again, she did nothing wrong. Una de drink panadol for another man's headache.

In fact, she suppose pursue am like pesin wey steal phone for Oshodi, just like Oshimen pursue blind to score Napoli UCL goal.

The damsel did nothing wrong.

Quote me with your sense.
Your comment made me watch the video and i was extremely dissappointed. I am certain this will not be a big deal for non Yorubas and some bast'rd Yorubas.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Define scum again?
killed and cannibalized his wife
What was her name?
Can you provide evidence?
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Define scum again?
Brilliant question
You said he is scum and he

Was a cannibal
He killed and ate his wife
He looted his country
He once said he conquered Scotland

Do you have any evidence for that?
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Tulsaguy: 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Trapnews:

Your comment made me watch the video and i was extremely dissappointed. I am certain this will not be a big deal for non Yorubas and some bast'rd Yorubas.

Disappointed because she refused to worship your damn god in Aso, Jubril Al-Sudan. Smh
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by KamsiViva: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2022
You guys are just making a mountain out of a mole....

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) / Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide / Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.