Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree (48575 Views)

Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos) / Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling 80-year-old Tree In I / Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by bhella10: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
id4sho:
shocked
Ogun don kill dis one
Na sopona be this one
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by frankfrank(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tales by moon light
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Fame1309(f): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
gabbasin:
Africa and superstitious beliefs, lightening can strike anywhere and it happens worldwide. Even on football field, it strikes players too. RIP to a courageous operator
Bros leave science for this matter.what happened to that man was beyond human comprehension,what is obtainable on Earth,man has not been able to exploit one tenth of it.

3 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Slurity(m): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
phoneport:
It seems there is more to incidents like this than meets the eyes, always from Ondo.

Can people truly invoke thunder to do their biddens?
are You kidding me? Sango olukoso is the god of thunder, most fierce among the gods. He is regarded as the most precise when it comes to getting his target or whoever the was asked to attack, unlike Ogun (god of iron) that can wipe out the whole community in a attempt to kill a single soul that he was asked to attack. These small gods are actually Devils instrument to torment humanity. Yes, you can call Sango and it will do your bidding but with conditions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Blitzerz: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
ipobarethieves:
sad OKORO from EASTERN Afgan sad,OBIDIENT yoot lipsrsealed Don go flex muscle say nothing dey happen.I believe dey warned him but whosai sad! Person wey gods wan lipsrsealed embarassed angry lipsrsealed

Good nite OBINNA sad
A Tribalist scum will always surface
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by sylve11: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
phoneport:

Can people truly invoke thunder to do their biddens?

smiles cool
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by wamide042(m): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:
The electrical energy (static electricity), created when the chain saw slices through the wood reacted quickly with the natural lightening electricity. He got blown out by high voltage.
I pity you, i am from Idanre and i can confirm to you that this is the fifth time someone is trying to cut down the tree and they’re being struck by lightning or the STHIL Chainsaw gets damaged each time the last one before was some contractors bringing a bulldozer to uproot it, getting there the hydraulics refused to work, when they left the place the bulldozer was working perfectly. Please can you explain any scientific reasons for that since you seemed to be very vast in science. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tree of the gods
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Segzy19: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dem like money pass their life...
tunjiajayi:
The shosho guy was from the east. As usual na the money enter him eye. Even as the tree cutting was illegal as narrated in the story and I am sure he must have been warned and chided at the scene but NO!

Ode eshi with chest beating no gree am live long.

Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Bigleaf1006: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
id4sho:
shocked
Ogun don kill dis one

Sango!!
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by wman(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Same way it has been striking some cows in Ondo.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by sylve11: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
imam07:
all these pampers generation no sabi anything.

leave them. cheesy cool
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by sylve11: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Faber:

Some will sheepishly enter a forest and begin to fell down trees perhaps they are Christians and they have faith and are more than conquerors...see u grin grin

The bible tells us there are powers even under the world and beneath the seas etc. Why not consult the inhabitants of all these powerful locations and beg them to grant you right of way. A simple divination, sacrifice prior to cutting down the said tree would have saved the young man's life.

The day bees attacked me and one guy inside one forest in Ugwuoba, Enugu state, was the day I hands up from Timber and lumbering business. Powers dey this world sha. Doubters keep doubting untill you collect.

RIP to him, that's a sad one cry cry

I can relate... grin grin grin cool
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by bhella10: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
You go to another man's land to trample on their tradition and meanwhile you were given a chance to back off but agidi omo Ibo no let you, now you have thrown your family into mourning. Olori pelebe rest in peace
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Emmanuel909090: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
This life is spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by sylve11: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
seunak2016:
since you wise pass, go carry chain and try cut down the tree as well

most of them talking here are kids. cool
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Indispensable85(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
My people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by toronto10(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:
The electrical energy (static electricity), created when the chain saw slices through the wood reacted quickly with the natural lightening electricity. He got blown out by high voltage.
story story
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by showafrica(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Faber:

Some will sheepishly enter a forest and begin to fell down trees perhaps they are Christians and they have faith and are more than conquerors...see u grin grin

The bible tells us there are powers even under the world and beneath the seas etc. Why not consult the inhabitants of all these powerful locations and beg them to grant you right of way. A simple divination, sacrifice prior to cutting down the said tree would have saved the young man's life.

The day bees attacked me and one guy inside one forest in Ugwuoba, Enugu state, was the day I hands up from Timber and lumbering business. Powers dey this world sha. Doubters keep doubting untill you collect.

RIP to him, that's a sad one cry cry

E be like all the bad angels landed in Africa. Even e be like one dey aso rock dey chill
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by ipobarethieves: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
Blitzerz:

My father a Tribalist scum will always surface
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Backlaw406(m): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
viodemus:
everything for nigeria na to put fear.

what kind of chainsaw is that, was it corded or cordless. if it was corded, then maybe the machine wasn't properly grounded to the earth, and if it was cordless - what condition was it in? what size of battery does it use.

Now, dem go dey perform rubbish in the name of rites, just to put fear in the populace, and make the rites performers feel important, then later it will be that only the oba can cut tree.

So you are telling me that if nigeria has a war with say china or russia or other developed countries, and their tank reach that tree side, and for some reason they have to cut that tree, are you telling me that this will happen to them.

If dem show me the tree and give me a go ahead, I go cut that tree to size or pieces. I go even shred am join.

You dey mind those spiritualists, beleive them at your own peril. They are trying to promote their job. You should know that una, the babalawos here are trying to sell their beliefs to those of newly formed woked here, whose their minds haven't be strong. They want them back in their fallacy world. Of all this claim, no single photo to backup their claim. Even if it really happened. Must it only be connected to spiritual and nothing else?. I'm saying this and I will always be saying it. "if everybody in the world reason as we reason here, there will be no civilization of modern world".

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by GodsOwnMan: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
The cristian palestinian god jebus and the muslim arab moon god allah are not even this powerful. Africans made a very big MISTAKE abandoning their traditional religions and following the weak gods of palestine and arabia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by litaninja(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nigerian juju strikes again!
Not for anything useful like striking those stealing crude with pipeline taps for the past 9 years. Nah, never anything useful. But for a tree that needs to be cut, na there naija juju get power. LMAO!
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Emman08: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Cool story guys. People watch too much Nollywood
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by viodemus: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Backlaw406:

You dey mind those spiritualists, beleive them at your own peril. They are trying to promote their job. You should know that una, the babalawos here are trying to sell their beliefs to those of newly formed woked here, whose their minds haven't be strong. They want them back in their fallacy world. Of all this claim, no single photo to backup their claim. Even if it really happened. Must it only be connected to spiritual and nothing else?. I'm saying this and I will always be saying it. "if everybody in the world reason as we reason here, there will be no civilization of modern world".

I couldn't have said it better. You understand the situation

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Rochasstatue(f): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Cho Cho...
Igbo guy...

But Yoruba tongue changed it to shosho.

The guy died a needless death.

Respect what you don't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by bukxy: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
maasoap:
80 years old tree wasn't the cause but choosing to do his work during rainfall and lightning. Tall trees are good conductors of electricity. Ignorance kills grin grin grin

u be mumu o,
trees no be insulator ba?
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by shegra58: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
phoneport:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/lightning-kills-chainsaw-operator-while-cutting-80-yr-old-tree-in-ondo/amp/
south east people with chest beating now Thunder don kill am Dem go enter person land dey do anyhow
My OBIdient brothers and sisters i hope una dey learn lesson shocked
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by JaskanFactor: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
i for one as a new Gardner was shocked to findout that trees/plants Sleep, thier leaves droop down when they are sleeping, and the leaves rise to a higher gradient towards light when they awake.

Also thier leaves droop down when they are thirsty, within minutes of giving them water the leaves are back up looking happy.

Surprised i never knew this simple stuff seasoned gardeners would know from young age.

But once i found out plants sleep , i show them a lot more respect than i used to.

They say you cant go wrong spiritually, if you treat every tiny thing and every big thing with respect, cause the things that do not move, are more conscious than the things that move around.

According to American Late Author Mainly P Hall. In very ancient times, nations had ambassadors to other nations, but they also had ambassadors and diplomatic envoys with kingdoms of minerals such as Zinc, Copper, Gold , Kingdoms of rat etc.

He said when they go looking for the king of a rat nation, they know they have found his den when they see a number of female rats tied together by thier tale. Those are the rat kings harem.

I for one believe that all the suffering of human race stems from the fact that the man in the suit, does not realise that the mission of earth worm on earth is more important than what most men do for living.

About this the German Occult Philosopher Rudolph Steiner said , the spirits that used to be close to men in ancient times are still there, but the noise of the city, and the ambitions of the so called educated mind , have disturbed the calm required for ancient helper spirits to be as close to people as they used to.

You cant just go around bulldozing and chain sawing anywhere you like, those are people out there that you are calling trees.

As for the science behind this philosophy i refer to the double slit experiment, which proved that the photon one of the smallest particles known is not solid but light. Everything when broken down into its smallest form becomes a photon. And the double slit experiment proved that the photon which is form of light is actually alive. That is the thing that everything is made of.

Every solid object is actually light photons so tightly packed together physical object appear solid. They are more tightly packed together in stone than say bread.

Each tree is made up of billions of photons, if the photons that make up the tree are alive, then the tree is alive and kicking.

Cause if you have no respect for things you can see, how much more those you cant see, and they are far more in number and space they occupy.

So that the most mysterious creature on earth is camouflaged as 2 separate beings so people cant really grasp its true extent , and that is water and air are the same person. So that even above sea level you are still under water, if the humidity falls too low where you are meaning no moisture in the air, you will suffer. The ancient symbol for Air was a symbol of Electrically charged water.

If you dont respect the tree that stands tall in the distance, how can you respect the water you cant see that's alive and surrounds you all day.
So that people are advised to walk gently and calmly through the empty space, cause there are water people there.

And when you see the tachi master strocking the empty space as he moves his hands ever so gently, know that he is massaging the water people in the empty space who in turn give him the electricity of chi energy, which is used for levitation in kungfu. Cause Kungfu is electrical activity, a magnetic affair.

As Allan Watts said , next time you look out in nature, try to observe the background that makes the foreground visible, cause from the foreground all the way into the horizon and beyond is all one entity , one gigantic creature. He said if the bee needs the necter from the flower
to make honey to survive, then the the bvee and flower are one creature, a flowerBee.

If the man needs the grass to feed is cattle, then its one creature, grassman. If the bird needs the nuts from the tree and the tree needs the bird to spread its seeds, then its one creature called BirdTree.

And it goes on from the foreground all the way into the horizon.

As Allan Watts said , there is no outside in this world, its one gigantic inside, and every inch is occupied by those you can and cannot see, but if you stroke them they come out of hiding, if you respect them they show themselves. If you build it, they will come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Lucymercy: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
phoneport:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/lightning-kills-chainsaw-operator-while-cutting-80-yr-old-tree-in-ondo/amp/
Why all this lightning no dey seek out our corrupt politicians sef?.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by TonyBby: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
id4sho:
shocked
Ogun don kill dis one

Ogun is God of Iron, while Sango is God of thunder.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by walteriyke: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
The gods are really cangry!!!���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE / 2 Teenage Girls Sell Their Ovaries, Eggs, Organs For ₦‎100,000 Each In Ogun / Malaria And Genotype Any Link ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.