Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree (48573 Views)

Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos) / Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling 80-year-old Tree In I / Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Starz825(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bruno3000:
It can only happen to a man without heavenly backup.
You are right

But one need to be smart too

Bible say make we give Cesar wetin him deserve

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by descarado: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:
That tree is what we know as the iroko tree. There are cities, houses, roads, factories, schools, hospitals...etc. inside the tree, so for him to just think he could cut it down without any form of protection or fortification, he clearly was deluded.

This I have seen.
There is nothing in cutting iroko tree down.
Absolutely nothing.

The way we glorify and magnify what we don't know as powers that be when they are simple physics is alarming.

Other countries harness the electrical energy around them or create one for betterment of mankind, we are here attributing nonsense to nonsense.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by xest(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mrkrobz:
“We were shocked and we could comprehend the mystery of the thunder strike. We know from the way the man was killed that it was not ordinary.”

Must superstition be attached to everything

To be people mentioning me, since that's the case, then it only means that the tree in question is not the usual tree we are all used to. Its most definitely a deity.
it's a deity.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by descarado: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
jackcanfield:

Science Student not everything science can explain .... abi can you explain how you are growing or aging. Thunder no come see where e go strike but on Shosho ..
Science explains all phenomenon in this world.

Not your basic science.

When you don't know the explanation, you term it magic and wonder.

Thanks to the same science, you are commenting here. 40 yrs ago, you would have said it's impossible and only those in the spirit world can communicate through astral projection.

Is this not more than astral projection?

Reason the West will continue to lord over us all.
China launched their first flying car. We still believe in flying witches and wizards with broom.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by descarado: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
maasoap:
80 years old tree wasn't the cause but choosing to do his work during rainfall and lightning. Tall trees are good conductors of electricity. Ignorance kills grin grin grin
Thank you.

And to think these are graduates and undergraduates

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Sleekfingers: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
id4sho:
shocked
Ogun don kill dis one

Sango
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by mceze(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
JaskanFactor:
i for one as a new Gardner was shocked to findout that trees/plants Sleep, thier leaves droop down when they are sleeping, and the leaves rise to a higher gradient towards light when they awake.

Also thier leaves droop down when they are thirsty, within minutes of giving them water the leaves are back up looking happy.

Surprised i never knew this simple stuff seasoned gardeners would know from young age.

But once i found out plants sleep , i show them a lot more respect than i used to.

They say you cant go wrong spiritually, if you treat every tiny thing and every big thing with respect, cause the things that do not move, are more conscious than the things that move around.

According to American Late Author Mainly P Hall. In very ancient times, nations had ambassadors to other nations, but they also had ambassadors and diplomatic envoys with kingdoms of minerals such as Zinc, Copper, Gold , Kingdoms of rat etc.

He said when they go looking for the king of a rat nation, they know they have found his den when they see a number of female rats tied together by thier tale. Those are the rat kings harem.

I for one believe that all the suffering of human race stems from the fact that the man in the suit, does not realise that the mission of earth worm on earth is more important than what most men do for living.

About this the German Occult Philosopher Rudolph Steiner said , the spirits that used to be close to men in ancient times are still there, but the noise of the city, and the ambitions of the so called educated mind , have disturbed the calm required for ancient helper spirits to be as close to people as they used to.

You cant just go around bulldozing and chain sawing anywhere you like, those are people out there that you are calling trees.

As for the science behind this philosophy i refer to the double slit experiment, which proved that the photon one of the smallest particles known is not solid but light. Everything when broken down into its smallest form becomes a photon. And the double slit experiment proved that the photon which is form of light is actually alive. That is the thing that everything is made of.

Every solid object is actually light photons so tightly packed together physical object appear solid. They are more tightly packed together in stone than say bread.

Each tree is made up of billions of photons, if the photons that make up the tree are alive, then the tree is alive and kicking.

Cause if you have no respect for things you can see, how much more those you cant see, and they are far more in number and space they occupy.

So that the most mysterious creature on earth is camouflaged as 2 separate beings so people cant really grasp its true extent , and that is water and air are the same person. So that even above sea level you are still under water, if the humidity falls too low where you are meaning no moisture in the air, you will suffer. The ancient symbol for Air was a symbol of Electrically charged water.

If you dont respect the tree that stands tall in the distance, how can you respect the water you cant see that's alive and surrounds you all day.
So that people are advised to walk gently and calmly through the empty space, cause there are water people there.

And when you see the tachi master strocking the empty space as he moves his hands ever so gently, know that he is massaging the water people in the empty space who in turn give him the electricity of chi energy, which is used for levitation in kungfu. Cause Kungfu is electrical activity, a magnetic affair.

As Allan Watts said , next time you look out in nature, try to observe the background that makes the foreground visible, cause from the foreground all the way into the horizon and beyond is all one entity , one gigantic creature. He said if the bee needs the necter from the flower
to make honey to survive, then the the bvee and flower are one creature, a flowerBee.

If the man needs the grass to feed is cattle, then its one creature, grassman. If the bird needs the nuts from the tree and the tree needs the bird to spread its seeds, then its one creature called BirdTree.

And it goes on from the foreground all the way into the horizon.

As Allan Watts said , there is no outside in this world, its one gigantic inside, and every inch is occupied by those you can and cannot see, but if you stroke them they come out of hiding, if you respect them they show themselves. If you build it, they will come.

Respect! Can I contact you personally to learn more?
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Mftivi: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mrkrobz:
“We were shocked and we could comprehend the mystery of the thunder strike. We know from the way the man was killed that it was not ordinary.”

Must superstition be attached to everything

To be people mentioning me, since that's the case, then it only means that the tree in question is not the usual tree we are all used to. Its most definitely a deity.
bros carry your own chain saw go cut am. we dey wait feedback bros no need for long talk.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Lazenby007(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Badguy77:
The sane way Thunder will strike every corrupt politician in this country from top to bottom.. That iragbiji drug Baron us number one...
Hin kuku no well b4 so engo dey easy for the thunder.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Igbojew: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Yorubas and superstitious believe,nawaa oooo.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Plm11: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Badguy77(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lazenby007:
Hin kuku no well b4 so engo dey easy for the thunder.
grin grin grin
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by sylve11: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Elzakzaky:

You have a good point. Why not volunteer to go and hack down the tree

shikina! cool
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by sylve11: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
JaskanFactor:
i for one as a new Gardner was shocked to findout that trees/plants Sleep, thier leaves droop down when they are sleeping, and the leaves rise to a higher gradient towards light when they awake.

Also thier leaves droop down when they are thirsty, within minutes of giving them water the leaves are back up looking happy.

Surprised i never knew this simple stuff seasoned gardeners would know from young age.

But once i found out plants sleep , i show them a lot more respect than i used to.

They say you cant go wrong spiritually, if you treat every tiny thing and every big thing with respect, cause the things that do not move, are more conscious than the things that move around.

According to American Late Author Mainly P Hall. In very ancient times, nations had ambassadors to other nations, but they also had ambassadors and diplomatic envoys with kingdoms of minerals such as Zinc, Copper, Gold , Kingdoms of rat etc.

He said when they go looking for the king of a rat nation, they know they have found his den when they see a number of female rats tied together by thier tale. Those are the rat kings harem.

I for one believe that all the suffering of human race stems from the fact that the man in the suit, does not realise that the mission of earth worm on earth is more important than what most men do for living.

About this the German Occult Philosopher Rudolph Steiner said , the spirits that used to be close to men in ancient times are still there, but the noise of the city, and the ambitions of the so called educated mind , have disturbed the calm required for ancient helper spirits to be as close to people as they used to.

You cant just go around bulldozing and chain sawing anywhere you like, those are people out there that you are calling trees.

As for the science behind this philosophy i refer to the double slit experiment, which proved that the photon one of the smallest particles known is not solid but light. Everything when broken down into its smallest form becomes a photon. And the double slit experiment proved that the photon which is form of light is actually alive. That is the thing that everything is made of.

Every solid object is actually light photons so tightly packed together physical object appear solid. They are more tightly packed together in stone than say bread.

Each tree is made up of billions of photons, if the photons that make up the tree are alive, then the tree is alive and kicking.

Cause if you have no respect for things you can see, how much more those you cant see, and they are far more in number and space they occupy.

So that the most mysterious creature on earth is camouflaged as 2 separate beings so people cant really grasp its true extent , and that is water and air are the same person. So that even above sea level you are still under water, if the humidity falls too low where you are meaning no moisture in the air, you will suffer. The ancient symbol for Air was a symbol of Electrically charged water.

If you dont respect the tree that stands tall in the distance, how can you respect the water you cant see that's alive and surrounds you all day.
So that people are advised to walk gently and calmly through the empty space, cause there are water people there.

And when you see the tachi master strocking the empty space as he moves his hands ever so gently, know that he is massaging the water people in the empty space who in turn give him the electricity of chi energy, which is used for levitation in kungfu. Cause Kungfu is electrical activity, a magnetic affair.

As Allan Watts said , next time you look out in nature, try to observe the background that makes the foreground visible, cause from the foreground all the way into the horizon and beyond is all one entity , one gigantic creature. He said if the bee needs the necter from the flower
to make honey to survive, then the the bvee and flower are one creature, a flowerBee.

If the man needs the grass to feed is cattle, then its one creature, grassman. If the bird needs the nuts from the tree and the tree needs the bird to spread its seeds, then its one creature called BirdTree.

And it goes on from the foreground all the way into the horizon.

As Allan Watts said , there is no outside in this world, its one gigantic inside, and every inch is occupied by those you can and cannot see, but if you stroke them they come out of hiding, if you respect them they show themselves. If you build it, they will come.

interesting! cool
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by AyeMoJuba: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
phoneport:
It seems there is more to incidents like this than meets the eyes, always from Ondo.

Can people truly invoke thunder to do their biddens?

See question...my God!

So you think supernatural forces and powers does not exist?
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by HRMK: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
THE OBIDIENTS BUT NEVER OBEDIENT!VERY STUBBORN,RUDE AND DESPERATE TO MAKE MONEY!AN 80YR OLD TREE,THAT HE CULDNT CUT DOWN AT FIRST ATTEMPT!WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS IF NOT GREED?MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVILS!MAY HE REST IN PEACE.AMEN.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by AyeMoJuba: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
maasoap:
80 years old tree wasn't the cause but choosing to do his work during rainfall and lightning. Tall trees are good conductors of electricity. Ignorance kills grin grin grin

Analyst...who told you it was raining when the Thunder strikes?
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by seunak2016: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
stanliwise:

Any documentation or reference of this incident or it is just hear-say?
yes there was incident that happened in oyo state few months or years back, it's all over internet. even on nairaland, the alafin of oyo visited the place that time, people start worship the tree that time. I can search for the link and send it to you here for everyone to see it. do you still want it?
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by alizma: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
phoneport:
It seems there is more to incidents like this than meets the eyes, always from Ondo.

Can people truly invoke thunder to do their biddens?
Ondo and ekiti still hold some traditional practice in high esteem. When it comes to songo and Ondo people, don't go there.
One thing I do when I get to a new place is to understand there does and donts.
During my service years, I could recall that I withdrew from indigenous ladies because I was told, you can do every other things and still remain friendly with the people but a wrong move on their ladies, both single, engaged or married could cause one his life. I immediately restricted my third leg to my fellow corps members and imported ladies and I can say it was a wonderful year for me.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by xtycool: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Badguy77:
The sane way Thunder will strike every corrupt politician in this country from top to bottom.. That iragbiji drug Baron us number one...

And peter obi will follow

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by maasoap(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

Analyst...who told you it was raining when the Thunder strikes?

That's it, you don't need to be told to know unless you are one of those who passed through school but school didn't pass through them. Yeah, I know that we've got plenty of you in Nigeria, superstitious folks. grin grin grin
BTW: I didn't say thunder, I said lightning. You should try to know the difference first.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by maasoap(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
bukxy:

u be mumu o,
trees no be insulator ba?

The real mumu is you, wet wood is a conductor.
Standing, tall living tree is a good lightning conductor. Like the spikes you see on the top of tall buildings.
And don't ever make the mistake of seeking shelter under the tree during a rainfall accompanied with lightning! Because your death might just be above your head. Lol
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by maasoap(m): 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
seunak2016:
don't be wise, I watch one incident in abroad where tree sprinkle up wher bus was park in the night and before day break, a tree just germinate overnight for car seat and destroy the seat/car.

strange things happened with tree as some demon live inside tree, don't dare some thing if you like yourself

Stop this bullshit, pls stop.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by officialfestus(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
adecz:

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Interestingly, even when lightning
strikes an animal dead in the forest, it
is observed that predators & scavengers
don't near or start eating it until over 3 days
later. shocked
why is it so?
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by osazsky(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Badguy77:
thunder will burn all BATD THING IN HIS NUMEROUS BULLION VANS

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Patriotsleague: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
wamide042:

I pity you, i am from Idanre and i can confirm to you that this is the fifth time someone is trying to cut down the tree and they’re being struck by lightning or the STHIL Chainsaw gets damaged each time the last one before was some contractors bringing a bulldozer to uproot it, getting there the hydraulics refused to work, when they left the place the bulldozer was working perfectly. Please can you explain any scientific reasons for that since you seemed to be very vast in science. Thank you.
You are the one in need of pity. Am giving you a logical explanation, you are spitting hogwash.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Patriotsleague: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
jackcanfield:

Science Student not everything science can explain .... abi can you explain how you are growing or aging. Thunder no come see where e go strike but on Shosho ..
We age because our cells are dying slowly.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Patriotsleague: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
seunak2016:
read about THIRD EYE CHAKRA kid then you know that you can see little with your ordinary eyes.
I know about third eye, that comes about through meditation and reawakening, it doesn't come free, not everyone can access it. But most superstitious beliefs are false. Third eye is a spiritual dimensions of humans, only a few can tap into it, it's different to superstition.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Badguy77(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
xtycool:

And peter obi will follow
If he is corrupt, Amen
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by seunak2016: 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
maasoap:

Stop this bullshit, pls stop.
how old are you? let me guess because you use iphone 13 pro and you think you know everything in the world ? no need to argue with you anyway
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by seunak2016: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:

I know about third eye, that comes about through meditation and reawakening, it doesn't come free, not everyone can access it. But most superstitious beliefs are false. Third eye is a spiritual dimensions of humans, only a few can tap into it, it's different to superstition.
anyone can open their third eyes if you are ready to follow the procedure then after you did that, you can call some thing superstition or not. things is really happening in this world
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Banbanna(m): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
kowema:
Sad.
Maybe he took someone's "Thunder fire you " for granted.

RIP to him

Funny you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE / Malaria And Genotype Any Link ? / 2 Teenage Girls Sell Their Ovaries, Eggs, Organs For ₦‎100,000 Each In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.