Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree (48574 Views)

Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos) / Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling 80-year-old Tree In I / Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Banbanna(m): 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
kowema:
Sad.
Maybe he took someone's "Thunder fire you " for granted.

RIP to him

That tree taught him a lethal lesson that'll make him remember in another lifetime not to be desperate to do something at all costs. If only he'd given up when his chainsaw broke down, he would've still been alive.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Blitzerz: 3:54am On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by ipobarethieves: 7:22am On Oct 14, 2022
Blitzerz:

Ozuor
ur father's ozuor
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by JaskanFactor: 10:37am On Oct 14, 2022
mceze:

Respect! Can I contact you personally to learn more?

Much of this information is ancient history that only really became widely known around the world since internet came along.
So a lot is on youtube in form of audio books and video lectures .

I give you a few names to lookup on youtube for this kind of info

One connection alll this people have is that they are all freemasons, they keep everybody stupid , while they deal with the real world.
So use your own judgment when learning form men who cross between dark and light.

Bobby Hermit
Mainly P Hall
Rudolf Steiner
Allan Watts

Only bobby hermit is still alive but does not teach in public anymore, the others are long since past but all have lots of info on youtube.
Its good to learn about the true nature of your existence, but also beware that knowledge gained is innocence lost. So knowledge has its cost.

Knock yourself out , those men are each great teachers each in thier own style.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by GreyLaw(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
All this nonsense yet una no fit produce toothpick. Yeye people. See what the Europeans and even Chinese have done with their knowledge. But in Nigeria you keep hearing stupid things.

And this is not to discredit the story. These things are real and they are true. But why have people refused to use their supernatural knowledge to advance themselves in various human endeavours?
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by seunak2016: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Patriotsleague:

I know about third eye, that comes about through meditation and reawakening, it doesn't come free, not everyone can access it. But most superstitious beliefs are false. Third eye is a spiritual dimensions of humans, only a few can tap into it, it's different to superstition.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/oyo-tree-that-fell-killed-4-rises/amp/ or search on Google " STRANGE TREE IN OYO STATE"
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by seunak2016: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
maasoap:

Stop this bullshit, pls stop.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/oyo-tree-that-fell-killed-4-rises/amp/ search on Google " STRANGE TREE IN oyo state "
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by seunak2016: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
stanliwise:

Any documentation or reference of this incident or it is just hear-say?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/oyo-tree-that-fell-killed-4-rises/amp/ or search on Google " STRANGE TREE IN oyo state " that's the reference you are looking for
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by maasoap(m): 7:41am On Oct 15, 2022
seunak2016:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/oyo-tree-that-fell-killed-4-rises/amp/ search on Google " STRANGE TREE IN oyo state "

Another crap! The thing that I personally observed many years ago in Ifon Osun, Osun State. A tree that's partially fell may likely to partially rise again because it still has some roots in the ground which may help pull it up again. You believe so much in superstitions and that's bad for you for the fact that you are even "educated". Well, I know someone exactly like you in my area.
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Blitzerz: 8:22am On Oct 15, 2022
ipobarethieves:
ur father's ozuor
Your father bastard.
Bastard tribalist scum dey una dna
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by ipobarethieves: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2022
Blitzerz:

Your father bastard.
Bastard tribalist scum dey una dna
you and the useless father that gave birth you are BASTARDS
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by seunak2016: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2022
maasoap:

Another crap! The thing that I personally observed many years ago in Ifon Osun, Osun State. A tree that's partially fell may likely to partially rise again because it still has some roots in the ground which may help pull it up again. You believe so much in superstitions and that's bad for you for the fact that you are even "educated". Well, I know someone exactly like you in my area.
hear what you are saying, a tree fell and because it has its root on the ground then it has ability to rise again as if it's human. you sound like educated fool finding meaning to everything just to back up you foolishness. I don't you will ever agree to the truth because you will open your mouth like a scholar and find meaning to it. WHY NOT FALL A TREE IN YOUR AREA ANS ALLOW ITS ROOT TO BE ON GROUND THEN THE FOLLOWING DAY YOU CAN GO CHECK THE SECOND DAY MAYBE THE TREE WILL STAND. YOU BE eDUCATED FOO.L
Re: Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree by Elzak(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2022
seunak2016:
if you stay in South West, don't dare some shit otherwise you pay the consequences.

have you seen a situation where they cut the tree and the following day, they met the tree standing again with no sign of cutting it down previous day?
Have you seen such? Bullshit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE / Malaria And Genotype Any Link ? / 2 Teenage Girls Sell Their Ovaries, Eggs, Organs For ₦‎100,000 Each In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.