Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Heartbreak Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak Share Your Experience (3767 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Manoftheyear: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Muffassa:

Brr not easy I must say nar big calamity lol first I had to change environment had to leave my crib for awile had to go Scot with some friends try to mingle alot despite being an introvert. Went on trips just to make sure I don't stay idle and alone I engaged in a lots of activities.
With all those it took me nothing less than a year plus to finally get over her. Meanwhile during that period I tend to stay away from any relationship cos I don't wanna render someone's else daughter miserable.tho I don't know your breakup story but I'm so sure it's not up to my kind of shii. Make sure you stay away from her heal up before starting up a new relationship.

Relationship and marriage ain't for me anymore, she has created a beast in me, I won't say I hate women because I have a mother and sisters
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Muffassa: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Manoftheyear:

Relationship and marriage ain't for me anymore, she has created a beast in me, I won't say I hate women because I have a mother and sisters
You ounce been married?
I get that brr believe me you've not meet your woman yet I'll advise you take a long break from relationship I know it can be hard but just do it work on your self emotions, finance and your life in general don't get distracted.the right one will come through
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Manoftheyear: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
Muffassa:

You ounce been married?
I get that brr believe me you've not meet your woman yet I'll advise you take a long break from relationship I know it can be hard but just do it work on your self emotions, finance and your life in general don't get distracted.the right one will come through

Thank you so much sir, I'm out to end this misery once and for all
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Muffassa: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Manoftheyear:

You fit email me make we connect on WhatsApp
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Muffassa: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Manoftheyear:

Fit help you with my experience only if you ready to get over her I know the feeling been thwee
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Manoftheyear: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
Muffassa:

You fit email me make we connect on WhatsApp

Alright sir, that will be much appreciated
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Manoftheyear: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Muffassa:

Fit help you with my experience only if you ready to get over her I know the feeling been thwee

Honestly I want a new life entirely, I wish I can live my current environment
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Hamachi(f): 5:58am On Sep 17, 2023
Call me old-fashion but the truth is this, invest in yorself first, don't start a relationship with money-saving, don't use money to keep the r/ship afloat, know that a relationship takes two, it requires equal efforts and sacrifice.. You are in love doesn't mean you are oolish... Use ur brain before ur heart

4 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by lavylilly: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
undecided
Wizywiz:
Never experienced one....na me dey first serve the breakfast then....but I don change...I don ask for forgiveness sad
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Tuzzyjohnson(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
The max i dated is 1 months.. i de fear those gurls .. non deserves 100% love.. na baba God get am

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by spencekat(m): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
What didn't work for you, worked for another.
Period!!!
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Hamachi(f): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
cry
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Chimezie198(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
Hamachi:
cry
him just serve you?
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
Threesha:
Yes,I have experienced heartbreaks.

When? Presently, I am healing from a heartbreak. This is a situation that had me going to the Doctor's on Friday because my of my heart rate.

A guy I loved genuinely didn't only go cold turkey on me, he called me names FOR NO REASON. This is same person that begged and begged him to give him a chance. My mental health nose dived.

It is imperative to know that we ought to take care of ourselves. Pain is worse when you feel you have brought it on yourself.

I will still say, move on please.

Let keep it coming

Pele. You will eventually meet someone that trully deserves you.
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by QuinModah(f): 1:21pm On Apr 21
To answer their question. Yes,I have experienced heartbreaks.

When? Presently, I am healing from a heartbreak. This is a situation that had me going to the Doctor's on Friday because my of my heart rate. A guy I loved genuinely didn't only go cold turkey on me, he called me names FOR NO REASON. This is same person that begged and begged me to give him a chance. My mental health nose dived.

It is imperative to know that we ought to take care of ourselves. Pain is worse when you feel you have brought it on yourself.

I will still say, move on please.
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Meerahbel: 8:35am
embarassed

Pele. You will eventually meet someone that trully deserves you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sex Life Is A Mess / Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.