Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Heartbreak Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak Share Your Experience (3618 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Threesha(f): 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Yes,I have experienced heartbreaks.

When? Presently, I am healing from a heartbreak. This is a situation that had me going to the Doctor's on Friday because my of my heart rate.

A guy I loved genuinely didn't only go cold turkey on me, he called me names FOR NO REASON. This is same person that begged and begged him to give him a chance. My mental health nose dived.

It is imperative to know that we ought to take care of ourselves. Pain is worse when you feel you have brought it on yourself.

I will still say, move on please.

Let keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by garriAndsugar: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Why don't you start

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by marlow1962(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Yeah, u should start first

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Yeah, why are you not starting?

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Psych412(f): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
I don't know what heartbreak is.... i serve the breakfast before you have The thought of doing that....this always makes broken relationship trauma easy for me without feelings

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Threesha(f): 6:06am On Oct 14, 2022
kiss
Olasyke:
Yeah, why are you not starting?
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Wizywiz(m): 6:11am On Oct 14, 2022
Never experienced one....na me dey first serve the breakfast then....but I don change...I don ask for forgiveness sad

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Threesha(f): 6:32am On Oct 14, 2022
angry
Wizywiz:
Never experienced one....na me dey first serve the breakfast then....but I don change...I don ask for forgiveness sad
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Sammy101111(m): 6:38am On Oct 14, 2022
It hard for break up to happen to me again because I done respect my self

My love is not cheap and less

She most have her own income

No broke girls zone

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Threesha(f): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2022
cheesy
Sammy101111:
It hard for break up to happen to me again because I done respect my self

My love is not cheap and less

She most have her own income

No broke girls zone

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Tenrack: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2022
Threesha:

When? Presently, I am healing from a heartbreak. This is a situation that had me going to the Doctor's on Friday because my of my heart rate.

A guy I loved genuinely didn't only go cold turkey on me, he called me names FOR NO REASON. This is same person that begged and begged him to give him a chance. My mental health nose dived.

It is imperative to know that we ought to take care of ourselves. Pain is worse when you feel you have brought it on yourself.

Let keep it coming
please be strong. Its his loss. You'll come out stronger.

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Tenrack: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2022
Psych412:
I don't what heartbreak is.... i serve the breakfast before you have The thought of doing that....this always makes broken relationship trauma easy for me without feelings
Eya.. you're slowly losing your humanity. Its seeping away gradually. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by anthonyuncle(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
foodie like me,breakfast no be anything naw
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by HopeNeverDies: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
@OP… dammnnn!!!! Is that u on ur Profile Shiiiii… u got big back-plate or maybe it’s just the camera grin wink

Back to the Topic, yeah, I experienced the very first heartbreak of my life this year from a so called girl I tot I would really love… omohhh!! The heartbreak choke me to the extent that I started listening to Jim Reeves- This world is not my Home grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by drezzyx(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
This y i don't love. I only prefer like.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Shadysen: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Threesha:

Let keep it coming
sorry, move on, i got the same this year too but i have grown up the nasty feelings, it just the matter of time.
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Shadysen: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Psych412:
I don't what heartbreak is.... i serve the breakfast before you have The thought of doing that....this always makes broken relationship trauma easy for me without feelings
The truth shall set you free says the holy book.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by QuinModah(f): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
wink
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Luckysbab: 6:59am On Mar 25, 2023
Tenrack:
please be strong. Its his loss. You'll come out stronger.

How you take know say it's his loss?

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Blupen969(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2023
anthonyuncle:
foodie like me,breakfast no be anything naw
Nice one anthonyuncle i see what you did there
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2023
My worst and probably only heartbreak was during my senior year in high school, the guy I was seeing at the time proposed after I just finished with my final year exams.

But my parents were like no, I'm still young and I needed to further my education and be more focused on building a better future for myself.

We ended up going our separate ways and it was so painful, I cried for days... But looking back now, I'm actually thankful of what my parents did because I was honestly still young and naive.
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Czathedemigod: 1:25am On Apr 01, 2023
Samantha124:
My worst and probably only heartbreak was during my senior year in high school, the guy I was seeing at the time proposed after I just finished with my final year exams.

But my parents were like no, I'm still young and I needed to further my education and be more focused on building a better future for myself.

We ended up going our separate ways and it was so painful, I cried for days... But looking back now, I'm actually thankful of what my parents did because I was honestly still young and naive.

Are you married now? 🤔
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2023
Engaged.
Czathedemigod:

Are you married now? 🤔
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by lavylilly: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2023
I had this promising relationship with this lovely dude (TDH)we were more than lovers, we were good friends. Initially no secrets,everything was so sweet. I loved him sha!

I tried to meet his needs too when he's down,in short we were thinking towards marriage.
Until he suddenly changed. He will shout for me like this ehn?,smh, I really don suffer o. He'd leave me in the midst of a conversation and not even care to come back, she started calling me Mrs. xyz (real name withheld) in our conversations, he did many things enough to make me mad and just call it quit but guess what? I was in love, I just thought twas mood swing or something. When I saw that it was getting out of hands, I started watching out.

Behold he started telling red lies(that's what I call Lies that the liar forgot he/she has told),yet I played along however at that point I asked him what was wrong with us?

He refused to talk, he said I won't force words out of his mouth, after much pestering he talked! He wanted out, he said I should pause anything called love between us, he started saying this and that....I gave him space (in pains, Choi! I don love sha) and asked again and he said I was too good for him. Like seriously? Have I ever condemned you?
He said No.
Have I ever this,that he said No.
Have I offended you? She said No, We can make it work na. I begged this boy "taya" but he refused to "gree". I'd call him like this, he won't answer, he refused to see me sef.

At that point I knew his heart is now elsewhere. I woke up to the reality!
It was very painful to know that someone I love and I thought loved me back could just wake up one morning and say he doesn't want me again. I'd planned the future with him, he left me all to myself to achieve it alone. I still miss him sha. I was really wounded in my heart then too, he left me with no choice than to believe that Love is scam!

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Muffassa: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2023
Fucking done with the shii called love/relationship, shii literally ruined me messed with my emotions/ head took time to heal still trying to get back to the way I was before

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Manoftheyear: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Psych412:

Lol, you have never love then, because if you do, you will understand

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Manoftheyear: 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Muffassa:
Fucking done with the shii called love/relationship, shii literally ruined me messed with my emotions/ head took time to heal still trying to get back to the way I was before

Please how do overcome the trauma, I'm that shit at the moment
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Manoftheyear: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
lavylilly:
I had this promising relationship with this lovely dude (TDH)we were more than lovers, we were good friends. Initially no secrets,everything was so sweet. I loved him sha!

I tried to meet his needs too when he's down,in short we were thinking towards marriage.
Until he suddenly changed. He will shout for me like this ehn?,smh, I really don suffer o. He'd leave me in the midst of a conversation and not even care to come back, she started calling me Mrs. xyz (real name withheld) in our conversations, he did many things enough to make me mad and just call it quit but guess what? I was in love, I just thought twas mood swing or something. When I saw that it was getting out of hands, I started watching out.

Behold he started telling red lies(that's what I call Lies that the liar forgot he/she has told),yet I played along however at that point I asked him what was wrong with us?

He refused to talk, he said I won't force words out of his mouth, after much pestering he talked! He wanted out, he said I should pause anything called love between us, he started saying this and that....I gave him space (in pains, Choi! I don love sha) and asked again and he said I was too good for him. Like seriously? Have I ever condemned you?
He said No.
Have I ever this,that he said No.
Have I offended you? She said No, We can make it work na. I begged this boy "taya" but he refused to "gree". I'd call him like this, he won't answer, he refused to see me sef.

At that point I knew his heart is now elsewhere. I woke up to the reality!
It was very painful to know that someone I love and I thought loved me back could just wake up one morning and say he doesn't want me again. I'd planned the future with him, he left me all to myself to achieve it alone. I still miss him sha. I was really wounded in my heart then too, he left me with no choice than to believe that Love is scam!

I'm in a similar situation at the moment, please I need help on how to man up and get my shits together

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Muffassa: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Manoftheyear:

Please how do overcome the trauma, I'm that shit at the moment
Brr not easy I must say nar big calamity lol first I had to change environment had to leave my crib for awile had to go Scot with some friends try to mingle alot despite being an introvert. Went on trips just to make sure I don't stay idle and alone I engaged in a lots of activities.
With all those it took me nothing less than a year plus to finally get over her. Meanwhile during that period I tend to stay away from any relationship cos I don't wanna render someone's else daughter miserable.tho I don't know your breakup story but I'm so sure it's not up to my kind of shii. Make sure you stay away from her heal up before starting up a new relationship.
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by lavylilly: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
Manoftheyear:

I'm in a similar situation at the moment, please I need help on how to man up and get my shits together
sad
Re: Heartbreak Share Your Experience by Manoftheyear: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
lavylilly:
sad

Please help if you can

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See / Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year / At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.