Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

See The Portraits Of My Real Self (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Portraits Of My Real Self (photos) (3102 Views)

Romancelander: My Real Life Experience / My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned / I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Portraits Of My Real Self (photos) by Obakoolex(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2022
So na all this small pickin full this nairaland dey Yan childishly no wonder
Re: See The Portraits Of My Real Self (photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

These are the portraits of my real self.

Just rate my cuteness, Like, Share, comment and pass.

Victor Jalingo
Where is the natural dada you always brag about

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: See The Portraits Of My Real Self (photos) by Clique1788: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2022
So na kids full this forum cheesy cry
Re: See The Portraits Of My Real Self (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
Sweetheart what is it again?
Muteeewwww
Re: See The Portraits Of My Real Self (photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Muteeewwww

i thought u nomaly go for guys with wide forehead...VictorUSA as rectangular shape head.u dont like him?(no oofeinse) undecided
Re: See The Portraits Of My Real Self (photos) by VictorUSA(m): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Muteeewwww
I know your problem.

you will soon see it.

But it's not good to bring what happens behind the scenes here.

Thank you.
Re: See The Portraits Of My Real Self (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
I know your problem.

you will soon see it.

But it's not good to bring what happens behind the scenes here.

Thank you.
muteeewwww don't ever talk to me, ever again. Got that?
Re: See The Portraits Of My Real Self (photos) by efelicity: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
muteeewwww don't ever talk to me, ever again. Got that?
shocked Calm down

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Planned To Deal With An Ex / Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: / How Do U Choose A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.