Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

How Do U Choose A Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Choose A Life Partner (3105 Views)

The Choice Every Man Has To Make, Guys Which Will U Choose (photo) / Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. / Question 4 Romancelanders,who Would U Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Choose A Life Partner by mixture(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2008
Pls I need tips on how to choose a life partner. Pls i need replies on life partners no jst boyfriend & girlfriend or bedmates.
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by kerzakov(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2008
tips? go to the nearest zoo and check out the monkey varieties. pick one from the list grin
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by Morenike3(f): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2008
kerzakov:

tips? go to the nearest zoo and check out the monkey varieties. pick one from the list grin

stop lying to him/her.

Poster, no mind am. Go to walmart and the manager will tell you which husband/wife material is better. Depends on the price sha.
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by Okijajuju1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2008
Go to your village, call the family elders and tell them to find you a wife. problem solved
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by IykeD(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2008
Why won't you guys give this brother a good hint? I think the best place to go is yaba left, you will find more than one suitable life partner there.
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by robby1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2008
@poster.
Don't you have female friends that you can choose from? if u want a wife picked, let ur parents do it. if u want a partner, make female friends first
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by ruudgal: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2008
actually, get a nice little bench under a sun umbrella, print out a few application forms and post a sign saying "LIFE PARTNER WANTED !", if that doesn't tell you how dumb the situation is, den hit me uo, i'd spell it out for u, !!!

So people seriously still ask such questions but ama indulge u and ask?.

What do you have to offer a life time supply of that someone is most likely to need and appreciate from you?
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by sexyLeamon(f): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2008
mixture:

please I need tips on how to choose a life partner. please i need replies on life partners no jst boyfriend & girlfriend or bedmates.
when ever you meet someone who your day is longer without them, your night is restless without them, and you feel incomplete without them, choose that person as your life partner
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by favcom(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2008
LMAO @ replies cheesy grin grin grin grin
Nairalanders, una no go kill persin sha undecided
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by Sauron1: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2008

How Do U Choose A Life Partner??

Eeny, meeny, miny moe.
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by chika98: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2008
Riga isi n'ala. . then chile ukwu elu.

Meaning: Put your head on the ground and raise your feet up. Some of y'all are so daft!
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by MrCrackles(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2008
throw a dice!
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by nana(f): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2008
LMAO!
Ask God for directions!
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by mixture(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2008
Well am not surprised @ everyone's reactions, but its a serious problem. Take a good look around you and you will find many relationships that were the envy of many but just few months or years after marriage the whole thing is a nightmare to both couples. The next thing you begin to notice is unfaithfulness of all sort, not necessarily sexual unfaithfulness but even in terms of finance, attention, telling of truth and all sorts. Throwing a dice makes it a game of chance, isn't it? Well if I ask God then should I also have my own preferences?
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by MrCrackles(m): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2008
Buy a SATNAV!
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by Sauron1: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2008
chika98:

Riga isi n'ala. . then chile ukwu elu.

Meaning: Put your head on the ground and raise your feet up. Some of y'all are so daft!

Teach me some Igbo lingo.
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by chika98: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2008
~Sauron~:

Teach me some Igbo lingo.

What do you wanna know??
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by nana(f): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2008
mixture:

Well am not surprised @ everyone's reactions, but its a serious problem. Take a good look around you and you will find many relationships that were the envy of many but just few months or years after marriage the whole thing is a nightmare to both couples. The next thing you begin to notice is unfaithfulness of all sort, not necessarily sexual unfaithfulness but even in terms of finance, attention, telling of truth and all sorts. Throwing a dice makes it a game of chance, isn't it? Well if  I ask God then should I also have my own preferences?
Heaven helps those who help themselves. Ask an old one around u for counsel. If u're scared of unfaithfulness et al,Stay Single! No marriage is perfect and people change!
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by Equity7: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2008
@ all,
don't you see you are all destroying the primary purpose of nairaland?, are you all saying it's now a taboo to ask questions or to seek for help here?

na wha o

the moderator should bann anybody found making jest or rubbishing poeple's attempt at seeking either knowledge or find solution to what they think is bothering their mind.

why should people be so, hmmm
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by Sauron1: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2008
chika98:

What do you want to know??

I just found me an Igbo chic in ma neighbourhood.
Can u gimme some Igbo lyrics to make her go wow??
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by nana(f): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2008
Equity7:

@ all,
don't you see you are all destroying the primary purpose of nairaland?, are you all saying it's now a taboo to ask questions or to seek for help here?

na wha o

the moderator should bann anybody found making jest or rubbishing poeple's attempt at seeking either knowledge or find solution to what they think is bothering their mind.

why should people be so , hmmm
Eyah!
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by igwe11(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2008
@poster

Let get into business.

Make some female friends first, study them and decide on who suits your tolerance level & get intimate with her,
Believe me, she will give u an idea of what to expect when she becomes your life partner.
NB
one man's meat could be another man's poison.
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by mixture(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2008
Nana, everyone has got something he/she is afraid of i believe, but facing your fears is a brave act, I got to face my fears, but I just want someone who will love me for who I am. Of course I know that even" the teeth and tongue do have clashes", so misunderstandings are bound to happen but you need someone who will agree to dis agree with you on some issues without being bitter all through for that. Someone you understand each other at least to a large extent.
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by Gaminechic: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2008
@Poster

It is not an Easy task, with the Kinds of people running rampant on earth now.

Be Calm,

Dont Compromise on what you want

Pray,

Ask your parents,friends,  sometimes matchmaking leads to something good i have a testimony

Be Calm, Fools Rush in.
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by nana(f): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2008
mixture:

Nana, everyone has got something he/she is afraid of i believe, but facing your fears is a brave act, I got to face my fears, but I just want someone who will love me for who I am. Of course I know that even" the teeth and tongue do have clashes", so misunderstandings are bound to happen but you need someone who will agree to this agree with you on some issues without being bitter all through for that. Someone you understand each other at least to a large extent.
Then follow igwe's advice.
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by DavidDylan(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2008
pray, be patient, identify what you want in a partner and then pray more.
Get your hands doing something, no woman wants a lazy, penniless fellow.
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by SisiJinx: 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2008
Go with your gut! You know what you want, you know what you can take and what you can't. . . You know what attracts you. YOU!

I second Gamine's Never Compromise advice and also add this, don't ever go into a relationship thinking you can change the person. Hate to break it to ya but you don't have that kinda power. . . No one does. Don't get me wrong, people change but it's because THEY want to.
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by chika98: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2008
mixture:

Well am not surprised @ everyone's reactions, but its a serious problem. Take a good look around you and you will find many relationships that were the envy of many but just few months or years after marriage the whole thing is a nightmare to both couples. The next thing you begin to notice is unfaithfulness of all sort, not necessarily sexual unfaithfulness but even in terms of finance, attention, telling of truth and all sorts. Throwing a dice makes it a game of chance, isn't it? Well if I ask God then should I also have my own preferences?

It is called taking a risk and having faith that it will all work out for the better. First of all, evaluate yourself and ask yourself if you truly are ready to get married. Are you the kind of man a woman would be lucky to have?? are you willing to compromise and love unconditionally?? etc. You alone knows the answer to these questions.

~Sauron~:

I just found me an Igbo chic in ma neighbourhood.
Can u gimme some Igbo lyrics to make her go wow??

Lyrics ke? Idk about all that. Write what you wanna say to her. Then i can write it in igbo for you.
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by Sauron1: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2008
chika98:

ke? Idk about all that. Write what you want to say to her. Then i can write it in igbo for you.

Hehehehehehe. . . . . .I would start with Ifunanya.
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by SisiJinx: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2008
And you can always flip a coin.

Heads - Tanya
Tails - Tanisha.

Done and Done!
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by chika98: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2008
~Sauron~:

Hehehehehehe. . . . . .I would start with Ifunanya.

that's a good start.
Re: How Do U Choose A Life Partner by Sauron1: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2008
chika98:

that's a good start.

What does Ifunanya mean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

In A Relationship Who Should Say I Love U 1st? D Guy Or Babe? / My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. / Angels And Demons Of Facebook......share Your Experience....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.