Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Seun On Twitter Said The Notebook Movie Is Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun On Twitter Said The Notebook Movie Is Boring (269 Views)

This Nigerian Guy on twitter Said Heaven Is Boring / Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring / My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun On Twitter Said The Notebook Movie Is Boring by Ilamina(f): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin

I am so happy
Seun is more posh than me but he still found notebook boring. .so imagine how boring it will be for me

But if seun went to Montessori. .he wouldn't have found it that boring,

And yes, That movie is as boring as inception, dream girls, edge of tomorrow and immortals grin

1 Like

Re: Seun On Twitter Said The Notebook Movie Is Boring by mansoor093(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
The movie would interest you when you watch for 2 to 3 times. I hated the movie at my first attempt and later like it at 3rd attempt.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Her Juicy P Is Filed With Plenty Sweetness / Different View Of Distance With Emmy Cute / She Loves It When Her Juicy P Is Tickled Heavily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.