Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted (44398 Views)

Grass-cutting Scandal: Babachir Lawal Discharged & Acquitted / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Thomasankara(m): 6:25am On Oct 14, 2022
[/color] Igboho's case is beyond Buhari's jurisdiction,he tried everything to influence it,Alas! all to no avail [color=#770077]
JASONjnr:

Why won't he?

He released Sunday Igboho...

Buhari isn't that heartless.... He's just plain ignorant.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Ikpongiton: 6:26am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:
THE CHIEF LAW OFFICER OF THE FEDERATION HAS SPOKEN!

DISCHARGE IS NOT ACQUITTAL.

EVEN IF HE WAS ACQUITTED, THERE'S THE SUPREME COURT THAT HAS THE FINAL SAY.

I ONLY WISH THE SUPREME LEADER WAS ALLOWED TO GLANCE AT TWITTER FOR A MINUTE AND LEARN A LESSON OR TWO ON HOW SWIFTLY HUMANS CAN SWITCH LOYALTY.

SOCIAL MEDIA WAS FILLED WITH OBIDIENTS PRAYING YOU SHOULD BE KEPT TILL FEBRUARY 2023 AS PLAN B.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT JAGABAN, THE PEACEFUL AND LOVING MAN WILL PARDON KANU WHEN HE BECOMES PRESIDENT OF OUR GREAT REPUBLIC NEXT YEAR.

TO ERR IS HUMAN BUT TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE cry

GOD BLESS JAGABAN AND EVERYONE WHO IS BATIFIED, AMEN.

GOD RESTORE PEACE TO OUR COUNTRY , AMEN.

GOD BLESS NKECHI , MY YELLOW PAWPAW , FOR ME AND LET HER KEEP LOVING ME , AMEN!

NKECHI, IF YOU'RE READING THIS KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND WE'LL MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES.

GOD BLESS NZERIBE MY FATHER-IN-LAW, AMEN.

GOD BLESS NGOZI MY MOTHER-IN-LAW, AMEN.

GOD BLESS NAIRALAND, AMEN!
a bag of of rice is now #40000.00 and people like are supporting evil men.do you really want Nigeria to move on?

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by JASONjnr(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2022
Naajjii:

We don't want any dialogue, we want both him and Obi to go get there Biafra and let them rule themselves there.

If you actually wanted this.... You'd set them free since.....

I want them to have their country, reasons why I support their movement. Also I am from the SS and if this country is integrated into different independable region and a true democracy will be experienced. That will bring about a restructuring.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Mrpojj(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by christistruth01: 6:30am On Oct 14, 2022
Publish the signed Appeal court Judgement

Nobody else has seen it
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by juman(m): 6:33am On Oct 14, 2022
The government should release him if he likes to cooperate with them.

Government will not release him if he poses as insecurity.
We already have too much insecurity.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by doneback04: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

I ONLY WISH THE SUPREME LEADER WAS ALLOWED TO GLANCE AT TWITTER FOR A MINUTE AND LEARN A LESSON OR TWO ON HOW SWIFTLY HUMANS CAN SWITCH LOYALTY.

SOCIAL MEDIA WAS FILLED WITH OBIDIENTS PRAYING YOU SHOULD BE KEPT TILL FEBRUARY 2023 AS PLAN B.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT JAGABAN, THE PEACEFUL AND LOVING MAN WILL PARDON KANU WHEN HE BECOMES PRESIDENT OF OUR GREAT REPUBLIC NEXT YEAR.

NKECHI, IF YOU'RE READING THIS KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND WE'LL MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES.

Pls when u are praying for certain people don't add God to it because they didn't consider God existence before chosing Muslim Muslim ticket. God can only bless a man who consider his existence here on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by christistruth01: 6:35am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

If Kanu is Pardoned how exactly will you get Justice for all those whose relatives IPOB Murdered

You will be encouraging them to take matters into their own hands

It is about them too
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by JohnOkolo: 6:35am On Oct 14, 2022
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-discharged-not-acquitted-fg

Malami thanks so much. Lock that Motherfucker up

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Babastrong(m): 6:35am On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=michelz post=117541633]
Huh? Na Buhari go finally tire.
A child that says his mother will not sleep...[ Kikiikiki. So for your head. You think buhari is the one that has been torturing kanu, NO, it is NIGERIA. and nigeria can never bow to her enemies.]

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by christistruth01: 6:38am On Oct 14, 2022
Babastrong:
grin

They forget that those that IPOB Murdered in Nnamdi Kanu's orders ,cooked and ate their flesh with Egusi Soup and Akpu were human beings like themselves

They too need Justice
And Justice they will get

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by kennethesan(m): 6:39am On Oct 14, 2022
Ah.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Joe4real1988(m): 6:40am On Oct 14, 2022
bluefilm:
What does that mean?

Does it mean that Cownu cannot go home yet?
They will come up with other charges filed against him. But they are supposed to release him first since the mode of capturing was illegal.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by christistruth01: 6:42am On Oct 14, 2022
Joe4real1988:
They will come up with other charges filed against him. But they are supposed to release him first since the mode of capturing was illegal.

Publish the signed Appeal court Judgement
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

You will make a good criminal.. look at the way u smuggled ur jagaban into this case
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by nsesam(m): 6:44am On Oct 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Q_UaNzkhw

Good morning our distinguished nairalanders. Pls Our trailer is finally out����
*Please engage.*
Subscribe, if you haven't already. Leave a comment, like the video. Follow all our social media handles, and share this video. Lastly please watch till the end.
God bless you
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by fof1: 6:46am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

The FG is very Right under Our Judicial Jurisprudence to Pursue Outstanding Cases on MNK... But U are very Deceitful to Link it to TINUBU...Who will not Win the Election, Pls
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Uncletony(m): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2022
Somebody should tell the qouta system attorney general that you can't build something on nothing . The government is more lawless than Nnamdi and IPOB and therefore, has no locust standi to even try him at all

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by ifeade69f: 6:50am On Oct 14, 2022
He should continue eating his Ewa at kuje na.He should continue eating his Ewa at kuje na....
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Kreme(m): 6:50am On Oct 14, 2022
hammerT:
MALAMI, THE DAY YOU RELEASE NNAMDI KANU, IS THE DAY YOU DIE.

GO MARK AM.

BETTER DONT RELEASE HIM.

IPOB AUTOPILOT NEED TO FINISH FIRST.

UR HOLDING KANU, WE LOCK MONDAY.

ONLY MAN THAT CAN STOP US IS KANU AND U JUST KEEP HOLDING HIM.

COME AND CONDUCT YOUR ELECTION IN FEB.
Chest beating as usual....when will you people have sense?
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:51am On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by kpajie1: 6:53am On Oct 14, 2022
obiekunie01:
una go hollam so tey hand go almost break una, and una go leave am.

igbo proverb says persin wey dey pursur fowl na him get fall - fowl get corner corner run!

una go tire with kanu matter soon.

na true talk.is between MNK and the cabals of northerners,with some fakes igbo sons and daughters.they don tire already.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by achillesfoot(m): 6:53am On Oct 14, 2022
JASONjnr:
My only concern with this NK discharge case is his uncouthness.....

He will just come out and begin to kill Peter Obi's chances....

I hope he stays silence till after the election...

He will begin to say stupid things that will turn everyone against the entire campaign and support for Peter Obi.

The fear circles on the tribalistic nature of every Nigerian who are very quick to draw their judgement on tribal sentiments perceived.

I hope that PO wins this election...
That's the real reason they let him out..
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by frankson1(m): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2022
JASONjnr:
My only concern with this NK discharge case is his uncouthness.....

He will just come out and begin to kill Peter Obi's chances....

I hope he stays silence till after the election...

He will begin to say stupid things that will turn everyone against the entire campaign and support for Peter Obi.

The fear circles on the tribalistic nature of every Nigerian who are very quick to draw their judgement on tribal sentiments perceived.

I hope that PO wins this election...

Kanu's release is strategic and so for a purpose.

He's in-between the devil and the deep blue sea right now because he has to choose between aligning with Obi and other S/E people for the presidential bid and jettison his Biafra struggle or continue with the Biafra struggle which will be detrimental to Obi's and by extension the S/E presidential bid.

It's going to be nice to see the response of Simon ekpa and his autopilot faction if Kanu decides to go with Obi.

This is politics for you.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Switruth: 6:58am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

GIBBERISH
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Lovenorth: 6:58am On Oct 14, 2022
They should free the guy please, Bello Turji is free and happily walking all over the country, why did you leave him and go all the way to Kenya and arrest Kanu? Which kind of selected justice and double standard is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by frankson1(m): 7:01am On Oct 14, 2022
Kreme:

Chest beating as usual....when will you people have sense?

Don't mind him, he's definitely very far away from the boundaries of any S/E states and most likely, in the West.

FG has been holding Kanu for years and all they could do was kill their people and making others poorer.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by everythinggirly(f): 7:01am On Oct 14, 2022
All these judges don go house with better money.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by kingyakos: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

Irritating post by one illegitimate idiot of a son who has never been useful to his mother, rather making her regret why she didn't abort the bastard.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Lastborn0074: 7:06am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

Will Nigerians ever learn? How long are we going to recycle those who have kept us in one place? Haven't we suffered enough? Why try to bring to power those who have taken us backwards?
I pity Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by pipnator00(m): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2022
This Malami sef.. I am not a lawyer but this statement from him.. “The statement added that there were other issues predating Kanu’s rendition “on the basis of which Kanu jumped bail” which remained “valid issues for judicial determination.”.”

You took Kanu to court, what were you guys doing in court then?
If you still take him back to court, the judge will still discharge him on the basics of the rendition.
If them tell una to follow due process, una no go gree!
The govt had a very strong case against kanu but they have made a mess of it by going fort to kidnap him to back to Nigeria.
Last time, you guy went in the dead of the night to harass judges! Nigeria is a nation of law and order, not Wild Wild West.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by shinealight(m): 7:17am On Oct 14, 2022
SWATMan:

grin grin grin

You still have five months to go before election my friend. What do you guys want….Nigeria through Obi or Biafra through Kanu?
That’s the unpalatable poser for you….make up your mind so we know the meaning of IGBO LOYALTY!! cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State / Ministers Who Served With Buhari As Military Head Of State Visit Him (Photos) / Sule Lamido And Son, Mustapha In Germany After Travel Ban Was Lifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.