Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted (44410 Views)

Grass-cutting Scandal: Babachir Lawal Discharged & Acquitted / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Johel(m): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2022
Omooba77:
Buhari will never release Kanu.....

Buhari expires by 2023...Kanu will be released...bother about yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Major7: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:
THE CHIEF LAW OFFICER OF THE FEDERATION HAS SPOKEN!

DISCHARGE IS NOT ACQUITTAL.

EVEN IF HE WAS ACQUITTED, THERE'S THE SUPREME COURT THAT HAS THE FINAL SAY.

I ONLY WISH THE SUPREME LEADER WAS ALLOWED TO GLANCE AT TWITTER FOR A MINUTE AND LEARN A LESSON OR TWO ON HOW SWIFTLY HUMANS CAN SWITCH LOYALTY.

SOCIAL MEDIA WAS FILLED WITH OBIDIENTS PRAYING YOU SHOULD BE KEPT TILL FEBRUARY 2023 AS PLAN B.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT JAGABAN, THE PEACEFUL AND LOVING MAN WILL PARDON KANU WHEN HE BECOMES PRESIDENT OF OUR GREAT REPUBLIC NEXT YEAR.

TO ERR IS HUMAN BUT TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE cry

GOD BLESS JAGABAN AND EVERYONE WHO IS BATIFIED, AMEN.

GOD RESTORE PEACE TO OUR COUNTRY , AMEN.

GOD BLESS NKECHI , MY YELLOW PAWPAW , FOR ME AND LET HER KEEP LOVING ME , AMEN!

NKECHI, IF YOU'RE READING THIS KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND WE'LL MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES.

GOD BLESS NZERIBE MY FATHER-IN-LAW, AMEN.

GOD BLESS NGOZI MY MOTHER-IN-LAW, AMEN.

GOD BLESS NAIRALAND, AMEN!

It's farfetched that Tinubu will lead this fragile nation. God will shield Nigeria henceforth from any evil in disguise trying to befall our loving nation. Peace to Nigeria, peace to the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by BigYash: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2022
blackpanda:

U seem pained grin

Govt cannot release a terrorist
Boko haram and this Kunu guy,who is more of a terrorist? And why do your government grant book haram terrorist amnesty? Some have even been recruited into the Nigerian Army, immigration and the rest of the security forces. Keep you phone under your bed, if you can not type sensible comments with it...

3 Likes

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by shinealight(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2022
XerXers:

See them. They claimed that Buhari willingly released Kanu to spoil things for Obi now they have changed mouth

You still have five months to go before election my friend. What do you guys want? Nigeria through Obi or Biafra through Kanu
That’s the unpalatable poser for you….make up your mind so we know the true meaning of IGBO LOYALTY!! cool cool
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by PointZerom: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

I ONLY WISH THE SUPREME LEADER WAS ALLOWED TO GLANCE AT TWITTER FOR A MINUTE AND LEARN A LESSON OR TWO ON HOW SWIFTLY HUMANS CAN SWITCH LOYALTY.

SOCIAL MEDIA WAS FILLED WITH OBIDIENTS PRAYING YOU SHOULD BE KEPT TILL FEBRUARY 2023 AS PLAN B.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT JAGABAN, THE PEACEFUL AND LOVING MAN WILL PARDON KANU WHEN HE BECOMES PRESIDENT OF OUR GREAT REPUBLIC NEXT YEAR.

NKECHI, IF YOU'RE READING THIS KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND WE'LL MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES.

Haha, what has happened to my comrade grin grin grin
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by olibeans: 7:26am On Oct 14, 2022
Demons....

Then there will be no election in the East and South.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Cocolatti(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

From a slave of
Baron Bolarino Ahmedavinci Agbadorini Cassavetti

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Truthdeypain: 7:31am On Oct 14, 2022
christistruth01:

If Kanu is Pardoned how exactly will you get Justice for all those whose relatives IPOB Murdered

You will be encouraging them to take matters into their own hands

It is about them too

For a minute there, you almost got me falling for your fake love.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Musauzor(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2022
This copy and paste attorney general reminds me of former attorney generals Aondoaka and Bayo . Useless beings

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by orisa37: 7:32am On Oct 14, 2022
That's SHARIA INTERPRETATION AND GANGSTERISM.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by shinealight(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2022
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-discharged-not-acquitted-fg

This is Nothing but double-speak typical of lawyers in general. What is rendition and pre-rendition? Total rubbish!! cool cool
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by yahmohy27: 7:35am On Oct 14, 2022
Dreambeat:
Pre rendition matter that he couldn't add to the charges he brought against MNK. Iti mpataka!
Iti mpataka from Suleja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Belluski: 7:35am On Oct 14, 2022
I knew it ... neva trust the Nigerian govt... after campaign dude is going bck and to sanko, he better us this opportunity to japa
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Truthdeypain: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2022
christistruth01:

They forget that those that IPOB Murdered in Nnamdi Kanu's orders ,cooked and ate their flesh with Egusi Soup and Akpu were human beings like themselves

They too need Justice
And Justice they will get

You know you don't really have to play this card of victim pity or whatever. You rejoiced severally whenever any IGBO person is reported killed or maimed. Your reputation as an IGBOHATER is unrivalled.

You can actually be less of a cowardic bastard and stick to your simplistic guns of undiluted hate against the people you really love to hate and stop playing the pretender. It's disgusting!
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by saintnegroid(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2022
Omooba77:

Malami you are now taking this thing personal. I don't think this is buhari's handwriting. Malami you will lose this fight

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by babajero(m): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2022
Omooba77:
Buhari will never release Kanu.....
Let him hold him na, after all it's only buhari and his government that recognises Nnamdi Kanu as a terrorist, the international community knows better. Moreover how long does buhari have left. Biafra is coming.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by babajero(m): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

Your typing define your state of mind, better seek help before it is too late.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Cantonese: 7:46am On Oct 14, 2022
What is this minister who has been accused several times of incompetency trying to tell us.

How did it become a matter of rendition, when Kanu was discharged from terrorism charge? The matter centered on terrorism. Is the minister trying to play the role of the courts?

We read "discharged and acquitted". Except it is not true, one would certainly wonder if the minister removed the word "acquitted" by himself, which frees Kanu and choose "discharged", to further detain him.

We await his further clarification.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by blackpanda: 7:46am On Oct 14, 2022
BigYash:
Boko haram and this Kunu guy,who is more of a terrorist? And why do your government grant book haram terrorist amnesty? Some have even been recruited into the Nigerian Army, immigration and the rest of the security forces. Keep you phone under your bed, if you can not type sensible comments with it...

Just try to calm down before u develop BP. Lol
Kanu ain't going nowhere
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2022
Emergingnation3:
He is coming out very soon with Biafran flag in his hand, the UN has already ordered for his release in a space of six months,, of which you terrorist government has no choice but to release within the given time frame..

Chronic unity beggar that can't imagine his pathetic life without Ndigbo...
the UN is a toothless bulldog they should go and tell Russia to quit occupying Ukraine ist...
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by iHateFraudsters: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2022
JASONjnr:
My only concern with this NK discharge case is his uncouthness.....

He will just come out and begin to kill Peter Obi's chances....

I hope he stays silence till after the election...

He will begin to say stupid things that will turn everyone against the entire campaign and support for Peter Obi.

The fear circles on the tribalistic nature of every Nigerian who are very quick to draw their judgement on tribal sentiments perceived.

I hope that PO wins this election...

That would have happened back in the days.

But now, even of we catch Peter Obi committing a crime red handed, we will vote en masse for him.
The way we hate both APC and PDP, e go shock them next year.

They will never recover.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

Yōu sound so miserable....
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by freemanq(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2022
Kanu have no case to answer, if the federal government continue to pursue dis Court case they will be disgraced
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by BigYash: 8:03am On Oct 14, 2022
blackpanda:

Just try to calm down before u develop BP. Lol
Kanu ain't going nowhere
BP for what? Its you that is a supporter of bad government, that I pity more. Kanu and buhari are better off than you,cux aside licking ass on nairaland,you are known for nothing. Stay there and be making noise,when you can't even fight for your right to better life. Where KANU or Buhari will stand,I doubt if you can ever smell there in your lifetime.. No go find how to secure the bag for yourself and unborn kids.. Dey there dey support politicians that are ruining you and the nation. Ozuor!

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by fijihems: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2022
It looks like MNK has become the greatest nightmare for PMB and his government.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by onuman: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2022
Omooba77:

You sent armed forces to go after MNK, he ran away. You turn around to accuse him for jumping bail.
You are the MNK for your Fulani.

You went to court and hurriedly obtained a proclamation of terrorist organisation for a secessionist group. Where on earth had secessionist groups been branded terrorists organisation?
No other country in the world sees IPOB as a terrorist organisation.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Skty: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2022
Illiterate Malami, Mallam, in law, it is called 'discharged and acquitted' where u come read your own law?
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Bigchristo: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2022
Omooba77:

All of them acting like they owned the world behold power will change hand soon, remember when Delima Ronaldo was the best in the world we never knew Cristiano Ronaldo was coming to set greats records, it’s also like that in Politics person time Dey pass let them be using their office to harass people when others come they will be equally bullied and harassed
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Skty: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2022
BigYash:
BP for what? Its you that is a supporter of bad government, that I pity more. Kanu and buhari are better off than you,cux aside licking ass on nairaland,you are known for nothing. Stay there and be making noise,when you can't even fight for your right to better life. Where KANU or Buhari will stand,I doubt if you can ever smell there in your lifetime.. No go find how to secure the bag for yourself and unborn kids.. Dey there dey support politicians that are ruining you and the nation. Ozuor!

Na real ozuor!

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Megaideas(f): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2022
Educated illiterate you are!!!
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by BigYash: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2022
Skty:

Na real ozuor!
I swear bros

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by KingFrank01: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

Chai I pray you wake up from ur slumber.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi / EFCC Storms Enyinnaya Nwafor's House In Abia (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.