Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted (44414 Views)

Grass-cutting Scandal: Babachir Lawal Discharged & Acquitted / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by onuman: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:
THE CHIEF LAW OFFICER OF THE FEDERATION HAS SPOKEN!

DISCHARGE IS NOT ACQUITTAL.

EVEN IF HE WAS ACQUITTED, THERE'S THE SUPREME COURT THAT HAS THE FINAL SAY.

I ONLY WISH THE SUPREME LEADER WAS ALLOWED TO GLANCE AT TWITTER FOR A MINUTE AND LEARN A LESSON OR TWO ON HOW SWIFTLY HUMANS CAN SWITCH LOYALTY.

SOCIAL MEDIA WAS FILLED WITH OBIDIENTS PRAYING YOU SHOULD BE KEPT TILL FEBRUARY 2023 AS PLAN B.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT JAGABAN, THE PEACEFUL AND LOVING MAN WILL PARDON KANU WHEN HE BECOMES PRESIDENT OF OUR GREAT REPUBLIC NEXT YEAR.

TO ERR IS HUMAN BUT TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE cry

GOD BLESS JAGABAN AND EVERYONE WHO IS BATIFIED, AMEN.

GOD RESTORE PEACE TO OUR COUNTRY , AMEN.

GOD BLESS NKECHI , MY YELLOW PAWPAW , FOR ME AND LET HER KEEP LOVING ME , AMEN!

NKECHI, IF YOU'RE READING THIS KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND WE'LL MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES.

GOD BLESS NZERIBE MY FATHER-IN-LAW, AMEN.

GOD BLESS NGOZI MY MOTHER-IN-LAW, AMEN.

GOD BLESS NAIRALAND, AMEN!

Political and religious leaders in Malami's 12 northern sharia states urinated on Nigeria's Constitution between 1999-2001 and adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system which set off the catastrophe of Boko Haram and its offshoots, the bandits, upon all Nigerians - the Boko haram and its offshoots set loose by those Islamists in the 12 northern sharia states have been fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

IPOB formation is a reaction to Mallami's sharia states and their terrorist groups on Jihad against rest of Nigeria.

The ideological conflict continues with Mallami still holding MNK prisoner.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by TYCO77: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-discharged-not-acquitted-fg

What is the presiding judge pronouncement? That's all that matters.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by KingFrank01: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2022
XerXers:

See them. They claimed that Buhari willingly released Kanu to spoil things for Obi now they have changed mouth
No mind them. Na them go tire laslas.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by arantess: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

I ONLY WISH THE SUPREME LEADER WAS ALLOWED TO GLANCE AT TWITTER FOR A MINUTE AND LEARN A LESSON OR TWO ON HOW SWIFTLY HUMANS CAN SWITCH LOYALTY.

SOCIAL MEDIA WAS FILLED WITH OBIDIENTS PRAYING YOU SHOULD BE KEPT TILL FEBRUARY 2023 AS PLAN B.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT JAGABAN, THE PEACEFUL AND LOVING MAN WILL PARDON KANU WHEN HE BECOMES PRESIDENT OF OUR GREAT REPUBLIC NEXT YEAR.

NKECHI, IF YOU'RE READING THIS KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND WE'LL MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES.

writing in caps still doesn't make you intelligent unfortunately

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Yousuph007(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2022
Does it mean kanu can't go home yet.?
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by KingFrank01: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2022
blackpanda:
Kanu will remain in prison to 2029.

This I have seen grin
And you will continue to remain in bondage and slavery. THIS I HAVE SEEN.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Oyiboman69: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2022
JASONjnr:
My only concern with this NK discharge case is his uncouthness.....

He will just come out and begin to kill Peter Obi's chances....

I hope he stays silence till after the election...

He will begin to say stupid things that will turn everyone against the entire campaign and support for Peter Obi.

The fear circles on the tribalistic nature of every Nigerian who are very quick to draw their judgement on tribal sentiments perceived.

I hope that PO wins this election...
he will now loose his relevance from for the people... I guess that is what the Federal government wants
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by kaywhy09(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2022
Judicial grammar
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Emergingnation3(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
the UN is a toothless bulldog they should go and tell Russia to quit occupying Ukraine ist...
Nigeria is neither Russia , nor world power, but in the league poor and under developed nations that relied heavily on international aids for surviver, both militarily and economically...

If them born them well, let them disobey the UN order.. grin
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by wallarwallar(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2022
JASONjnr:

Why won't he?

He released Sunday Igboho...

Buhari isn't that heartless.... He's just plain ignorant.

How did he released Sunday Igboho that is not even in Nigeria. What are u guys smoking u better take care of ur life seriously
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by g4gerald: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2022
JASONjnr:
My only concern with this NK discharge case is his uncouthness.....

He will just come out and begin to kill Peter Obi's chances....

I hope he stays silence till after the election...

He will begin to say stupid things that will turn everyone against the entire campaign and support for Peter Obi.

The fear circles on the tribalistic nature of every Nigerian who are very quick to draw their judgement on tribal sentiments perceived.

I hope that PO wins this election...
The most annoying thing is dat after spoiling Peter Obi's chances, They won't still get the Biafra, the Igbos will end up loosing on both side
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by faste: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Zeezenho:
This quota system malami that did islamic law don't know what is about to befall him. Any ways congratulations to MNK the ohamadike. You have always said they are not smart nor educated enough to jail you what a great man you are Mazi.

As for malami we will push you and show you were to fall then you will know ipob is ordained by most high God.
I swear that man no go school..the court rules that the rendition stalls further proceeding on the matter...the umahia court laid to rest the jumping bail charge...
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Naajjii: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2022
JASONjnr:

If you actually wanted this.... You'd set them free since.....

I want them to have their country, reasons why I support their movement. Also I am from the SS and if this country is integrated into different independable region and a true democracy will be experienced. That will bring about a restructuring.
Oh so you are waiting for Aboki people to set you free first , you can't set yourselves free ?grin grin
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by ike007(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2022
This just goes to show how much Nigeria hates Igbos...release him na.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Qatar2022: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

I expected this from you people, masturbators
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Tochj(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2022
So Malami is actually a Lawyer let alone a SAN.
So the umuahia Court judgement that determined the issue of jumping bail is not judgement again?
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by luluosas(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2022
I hope the carnage in the South East will end now with this development
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by faste: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

That would have happened back in the days.

But now, even of we catch Peter Obi committing a crime red handed, we will vote en masse for him.
The way we hate both APC and PDP, e go shock them next year.

They will never recover.
Can obi win in the K K K states?Imposicant!
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by seunayantokun(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2022
Daft man. After all allegations have been quashed? Shameless man is still talking rather than burying his head in shame for being found guilty of kidnapping, violation of his human rights and illegal rendition. Go to court again and let's see how you fair. Is asking for self determination a crime. Yeye lawyer. You have to pay him a handsome compensation first as ordered by the United Nations.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by amadice(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2022
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-discharged-not-acquitted-fg

WHAT DO YOUR EXPECT FROM A CHARGE AND BAIL LAWYER, you went to Kenya and committed a crime just because of your hatred and bad energy toward the people of the south east, now you cant understand simple English from the court of Appeal judgment, SAN my foot.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Bimpe29: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2022
Language is being understood.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by millionboi(m): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2022
kolamilan:
He should continue eating his Ewa at kuje na.
mumu is dss kuje
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Morphinne: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2022
goodnessme1:
Lolz Aboki attorney general,so you discharge person and holds him.
Lol
that’s not how it works actually. It’s only the ridiculous terrorism charges (the most serious of all his offenses) that the federal government leveled against him that was quashed yesterday, he still has other charges to defend himself against (jumping bail, instigating violence and others) hence the clarification that being discharged didn’t mean he’s off the hook.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by iHateFraudsters: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2022
faste:
Can obi win in the K K K states?Imposicant!

Ok
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Emergingnation3(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
the UN is a toothless bulldog they should go and tell Russia to quit occupying Ukraine ist...
Lol ! As I always said, Nigeria is neither Russia, nor a world power, but in the league of poor and under developed nations, that relied heavily on international aids for surviver, both militarily and economically....

The never them well, to disobey the UN order...
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Zeezenho: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2022
frankson1:

Kanu's release is strategic and so for a purpose.

He's in-between the devil and the deep blue sea right now because he has to choose between aligning with Obi and other S/E people for the presidential bid and jettison his Biafra struggle or continue with the Biafra struggle which will be detrimental to Obi's and by extension the S/E presidential bid.

It's going to be nice to see the response of Simon ekpa and his autopilot faction if Kanu decides to go with Obi.

This is politics for you.

Strategic my foot Mazi won his case convincingly against a terrorist government Nigeria need to bury her head in shame.kanu is a free man and that's it.whay he does with his life is purely his business.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Zeezenho: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2022
shinealight:

You still have five months to go before election my friend. What do you guys want? Nigeria through Obi or Biafra through Kanu
That’s the unpalatable poser for you….make up your mind so we know the true meaning of IGBO LOYALTY!! cool cool

Obi is obi kanu is kanu they occupy different ministries.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by SeniorMan715(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2022
It's a very difficult task for the FGN to navigate. Even the pre- rendition cases will be affected by the illegal rendition. It's so fundamental now. Beyond the case in court is the attitude of the federal government. It should be thinking of redeeming its battered image of ethnic bigotry. A lot of BH boys are being rehabilitated and trained by government. Why not use MNK to show fairness by dialoguing. PMB has refused to listen to voice of reason and appears to be buoyed by ethnic jingoism. This attitude can only escalate things instead of dousing tensions. It will only show that we cannot build together and it'll definitely affect our collective growth and development as a country.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Promising5555: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

Tinubu will never become a president in Nigeria, he is heartless and wants to bring in tribal issues, if the Muslim Muslim ticket scales through, christians in the north should note that they can never be president again
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by shinealight(m): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2022
Zeezenho:

Obi is obi kanu is kanu they occupy different ministries.

Keep deceiving yourself! Nigeria and Biafra cannot co-exist in the same pot. It’s either one or the other! cool cool
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by diplomat058(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2022
Dereformer:

They will not hold Nnamdi Kanu beyond December 2022. This is when UN ultimatum expires.

If Nigeria tries it, then the country is gone.

By the way, Biafra has entered the last stage of the struggle. If you know, then you know.

Nigeria does not answer to UN over it's internal affairs. Get some education you clown!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.