Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted (44400 Views)

Grass-cutting Scandal: Babachir Lawal Discharged & Acquitted / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by xest(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:
THE CHIEF LAW OFFICER OF THE FEDERATION HAS SPOKEN!

DISCHARGE IS NOT ACQUITTAL.

EVEN IF HE WAS ACQUITTED, THERE'S THE SUPREME COURT THAT HAS THE FINAL SAY.

I ONLY WISH THE SUPREME LEADER WAS ALLOWED TO GLANCE AT TWITTER FOR A MINUTE AND LEARN A LESSON OR TWO ON HOW SWIFTLY HUMANS CAN SWITCH LOYALTY.

SOCIAL MEDIA WAS FILLED WITH OBIDIENTS PRAYING YOU SHOULD BE KEPT TILL FEBRUARY 2023 AS PLAN B.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT JAGABAN, THE PEACEFUL AND LOVING MAN WILL PARDON KANU WHEN HE BECOMES PRESIDENT OF OUR GREAT REPUBLIC NEXT YEAR.

TO ERR IS HUMAN BUT TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE cry

GOD BLESS JAGABAN AND EVERYONE WHO IS BATIFIED, AMEN.

GOD RESTORE PEACE TO OUR COUNTRY , AMEN.

GOD BLESS NKECHI , MY YELLOW PAWPAW , FOR ME AND LET HER KEEP LOVING ME , AMEN!

NKECHI, IF YOU'RE READING THIS KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND WE'LL MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES.

GOD BLESS NZERIBE MY FATHER-IN-LAW, AMEN.

GOD BLESS NGOZI MY MOTHER-IN-LAW, AMEN.

GOD BLESS NAIRALAND, AMEN!
Suffer no dey taya una,abi u get personal interest if he wins?
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by christistruth01: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You know you don't really have to play this card of victim pity or whatever. You rejoiced severally whenever any IGBO person is reported killed or maimed. Your reputation as an IGBOHATER is unrivalled.

You can actually be less of a cowardic bastard and stick to your simplistic guns of undiluted hate against the people you really love to hate and stop playing the pretender. It's disgusting!

You certainly don't know me
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by chimeremodlyn: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:
THE CHIEF LAW OFFICER OF THE FEDERATION HAS SPOKEN!

DISCHARGE IS NOT ACQUITTAL.

EVEN IF HE WAS ACQUITTED, THERE'S THE SUPREME COURT THAT HAS THE FINAL SAY.

I ONLY WISH THE SUPREME LEADER WAS ALLOWED TO GLANCE AT TWITTER FOR A MINUTE AND LEARN A LESSON OR TWO ON HOW SWIFTLY HUMANS CAN SWITCH LOYALTY.

SOCIAL MEDIA WAS FILLED WITH OBIDIENTS PRAYING YOU SHOULD BE KEPT TILL FEBRUARY 2023 AS PLAN B.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT JAGABAN, THE PEACEFUL AND LOVING MAN WILL PARDON KANU WHEN HE BECOMES PRESIDENT OF OUR GREAT REPUBLIC NEXT YEAR.

TO ERR IS HUMAN BUT TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE cry

GOD BLESS JAGABAN AND EVERYONE WHO IS BATIFIED, AMEN.

GOD RESTORE PEACE TO OUR COUNTRY , AMEN.

GOD BLESS NKECHI , MY YELLOW PAWPAW , FOR ME AND LET HER KEEP LOVING ME , AMEN!

NKECHI, IF YOU'RE READING THIS KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND WE'LL MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES.

GOD BLESS NZERIBE MY FATHER-IN-LAW, AMEN.

GOD BLESS NGOZI MY MOTHER-IN-LAW, AMEN.

GOD BLESS NAIRALAND, AMEN!

You really need to be discharged and acquitted from mental issues
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by chatinent: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2022
My only problem with this post na why una go dey use all caps dey type?

Omo
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by chimeremodlyn: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2022
ebufa:

what do you expect from a slimy southwastener!

my thoughts exactly. You can imagine. and one Igbo girl married this mental nutcase
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by tishbite41(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

And you have no chance having a better life. Fake prophet
You will have no chance of having a better life, you useless wizard
All ur curses will go back to you and your family IJN, Amen
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
JASONjnr:
My only concern with this NK discharge case is his uncouthness.....

He will just come out and begin to kill Peter Obi's chances....

I hope he stays silence till after the election...

He will begin to say stupid things that will turn everyone against the entire campaign and support for Peter Obi.

The fear circles on the tribalistic nature of every Nigerian who are very quick to draw their judgement on tribal sentiments perceived.

I hope that PO wins this election...

I swear
I believe he will keep his mouth shut
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by christistruth01: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kanu's Lawyers have so far failed to Publish the signed Appeal court Judgement

to confirm it is not Fake News

Isn't it very strange that no Laws and no part of the Constitution has been quoted in all their Communication

Also since the Federal High Court in Umuahia has not yet ruled on Kanu's extraordinary Rendition Case then which extraordinary Rendition case did his lawyers Appeal?

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by ebufa: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
chimeremodlyn:

my thoughts exactly. You can imagine. and one Igbo girl married this mental nutcase

married him in his dreams......the average afonja is so treacherous it beggars belief!
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by ATLIEN2027: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Your tears will soon full bucket. You think NK matter is just charge and bail abi? NK matter is global. Let me educate you small.

FG extradited him wrongly without following due process. Therefore, all charges against him is illegal until FG send him back to Kenya where he was kidnapped, then follow due process to rendition him back to Nigeria (which FG have tried to and is impossible) before any further hearing on why he jumpped bail. FG have no option but to release him and take him back to Kenya where they kidnapped him. Anything less than this, will be unacceptable globally.

Get sense small Buhari no be everybody God

Delusional ranting of an IPOB terrorist monkey masquerading as a Zombidient fool.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by PoliteActivist: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
Fortruth:

And your Nigg Area is also under lock and key. No one is safe, not the fake Buhari motorcade and not even your community.

Blackie

It is Niger-area (pronounced Naija-area). That was how Flora Shaw came up with the name.
Stop stocking racist sentiments!
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by deji17: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Emergingnation3:
He is coming out very soon with Biafran flag in his hand, the UN has already ordered for his release in a space of six months,, of which you terrorist government has no choice but to release within the given time frame..

Chronic unity beggar that can't imagine his pathetic life without Ndigbo...

Congratulations. Biagra will come... grin grin grin
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by richeso: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
they exchanged 100 boko haram vs 1 kanu.
that was the deal. simple.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Zeezenho: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
shinealight:

Keep deceiving yourself! Nigeria and Biafra cannot co-exist in the same pot. It’s either one or the other! cool cool

Urchin chill nah our goat don born twins.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by shinealight(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
Zeezenho:

Urchin chill nah our goat don born twins.

Yeah?
You mean conjoined twins….problem is finding a competent doctor to separate them and have them both alive.
That’s the herculean task ahead of you! cool cool
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by UNDFTD: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
I have always known that this quota system, Sharia-trained half-baked lawyer, Malami, is a simpleton and crooked but I did NOT know he's as dumb as a rock. How can he with a straight face after reading the judgment by the Appellate Court come out publicly to make such an ill-informed pronouncement? I am certain he probably did NOT understand both the literal and legal meaning of "ACQUITTAL" but I am sure he has other lawyers within his office that would explain to him what it meant when a defendant is acquitted and discharged. You see, Nigerians, this is what you're faced with by advocating for ONE NIGERIA...you continue to show the world that your government is nothing but a kakistocracy despite all the claims that your country has all these educated and learned people. Break up NIGERIA now to save lives and save yourselves from further embarrassment. As it stands now, your beloved country is fast becoming a PARIAH state amongst comity of nations. Enough said!

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Zeezenho: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
shinealight:

Yeah?
You mean conjoined twins….problem is finding a competent doctor to separate them and have them both alive.
That’s the herculean task ahead of you! cool cool

Olodo twins ibeji.so we are in an excellent mood right now.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by shinealight(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Zeezenho:

Olodo twins ibeji.so we are in an excellent mood right now.

Your own nah conjoined twins….first separate them so they both survive. Happy celebrations oo! grin grin grin
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by bluefilm: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
jaxxy:
Meaning he is a free man until fg does the right thing.

Okay, that's good.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by BethiMcCauley: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Patriotsleague: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
The court can not tell government to release a wanted man, he jumped bail, that alone is an offence, plus the killings he commanded, FG take it to supreme court.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
JASONjnr:

Why won't he?

He released Sunday Igboho...

Buhari isn't that heartless.... He's just plain ignorant.
grin grin cheesy Buhari is also an illiterate.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Patriotsleague:
The court can not tell government to release a wanted man, he jumped bail, that alone is an offence, plus the killings he commanded, FG take it to supreme court.
You are clearly ignorant of common law, grin the courts are above the government. Without the courts government can come and take your house and your wife and kids . So who do you go to if that happens? grin who are the government anyway? The people are the government. Ignoramus!
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! As I always said, Nigeria is neither Russia, nor a world power, but in the league of poor and under developed nations, that relied heavily on international aids for surviver, both militarily and economically....

The never them well, to disobey the UN order...
Il... Nnamdi Kanu hasn't been freed... Ok again United Nations has her limits ok so stop all these rambling...
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Spandau: 3:08am On Oct 15, 2022
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-discharged-not-acquitted-fg

Biko, how did Makami become a legal practitioner in the first place? Which school did he attend? This , indeed, is a new low for the Attorney general. I can't believe this!
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Spandau: 3:11am On Oct 15, 2022
ebufa:

married him in his dreams......the average afonja is so treacherous it beggars belief!

If the Yoruba are treacherous today, it was the Igbos that taught them. So it's a case of a good teacher vs a good student.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by cybertruss(m): 3:24am On Oct 15, 2022
Malami is trying to change English word ooo. Discharged means to release. So therefore he should be released. It appears that Malami didn't pass English exam in law school. The Appeal Court have squashed other charges. So currently there are no charges.

FG is expected to cook up new charges that cannot stand except for Malami.

This proves one thing. It seems that Malami is Supreme court. He single handedly imposed by force against the will of the people the governor of Imo state. He want to do the same thing for MNK.

It's interesting.Let us see whether it would work. No need arguing. Action is stronger than words

Nigeria is really a banana republic. It's a shame
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by christistruth01: 4:10am On Oct 15, 2022
Patriotsleague:

If the FG don't know what to do they should release him to the UK Government who have already Jailed Adeyinka Grandson

Terrorism is 30 years in the UK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Patriotsleague: 4:41am On Oct 15, 2022
gypsey:
You are clearly ignorant of common law, grin the are above the courts government. Without the courts government can come and take your house and your wife and kids . So who do you go to if that happens? grin who are the government anyway? The people are the government. Ignoramus!
Idiot this is terrorism charges, everyone knows Kanu ordered the killings of security operative and you stupid igbos. Idiots.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Eet22(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
JASONjnr:

Why won't he?

He released Sunday Igboho...

Buhari isn't that heartless.... He's just plain ignorant.
lgboho is not the problem of Nigeria by the way you say bihari isn't that heatless so you are enjoying his government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Only Get N577k Monthly Pension From Lagos – Fashola / Ministers Who Served With Buhari As Military Head Of State Visit Him (Photos) / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.