Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To (30871 Views)

Late Rico Swavey Was Not Drunk – Family, Witness / Rico Swavey Was Planning The Relocate To The US, His Girlfriend Speaks(video) / Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To by Karemarealty288(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2022

Re: Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To by BigBashiru: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Openedheavens:

The problem with you is that you are blinded not to see the positivity that's why you didn't note that he was not neglected, he was on oxygen and they needed to go do scan as the nurses mentioned.
The two nurses from the video were ready and already gloved. The third person was on mufti and most likely the person who chuckled also and making video must be mufti and most likely the rescuers.
So why blame the health professionals in this case? Look at the facial expression of the nurses and tell me what it means.
But you people just love blaming doctors and nurses.
It's even worst abroad, people will be dying and videos will be made. They don't even touch accident victims for fear of excessive questioning. A Nigerian was wrestled to death in Italy 3 months ago and passers by were making video while he died.

The video was also too short to make concrete decision. But Na the health personnel go suffer the hasty generalisation. Not that you( behind this moniker) are a good person.
Mtcheeeeew

The oxygen was not well placed or is not working....
Re: Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To by Zetty177x: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
Chijeep:
Very good idea but they should make sure they don't stop there. ....and also prosecute the hospital that put Tinubu on diapers because they're the ones that are marketing bad market to Nigerians

My God! Una mouth for this place eh...e fit kee person

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To by Openedheavens: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
See the tweets below for those of you quoting and insulting me. I know what the hospital settings is like in Nigeria and UK. So without being there, after making careful assessment of the situation, I can easily draw an inference.

There are bad eggs but it's not as bad as it's being propagated. We have good doctors and nurses in Nigeria who are highly professional. Professionalism is also accessed before they are accepted abroad. Please let's try reduce the condemnation and be sure we get the true story first. The poor pay is enough headache and frustration, let's not add to it.
Thanks

Cc: BigBashiru EdiskyHarry
Jakiblend

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To by meobizy(f): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
It’s unethical to keep milking this guy’s death. They should allow people move on. He is dead, he is dead. It’s not like he was terminally ill thereby possessing the chance to say goodbye first. Allow his mother mourn in peace. Nairaland, give yourself sense if the media doesn’t want to. Not everything should make front page.
Re: Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To by FireUpNow(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Negligence and hospitals in Nigeria
Re: Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To by Abemy(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Those nurses laughing there ass off while Rico Swavey was lying unconscious should be jailed for life

They are animals in human form

There licenses should be withdrawn immediately and never be allowed to continue with there job ever again in this country

I was angry and almost moved to tears after watching that video

If they have any licence. Some of these ladies are trainees, they just go there to learn drugs names, to go and open their chemist shop afterwards.
Re: Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To by BigBashiru: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Openedheavens:
See the tweets below for those of you quoting and insulting me. I know what the hospital settings is like in Nigeria and UK. So without being there, after making careful assessment of the situation, I can easily draw an inference.

There are bad eggs but it's not as bad as it's being propagated. We have good doctors and nurses in Nigeria who are highly professional. Professionalism is also accessed before they are accepted abroad. Please let's try reduce the condemnation and be sure we get the true story first. The poor pay is enough headache and frustration, let's not add to it.
Thanks

Cc: BigBashiru EdiskyHarry
Jakiblend

They always tell lies to save face...I recently spoke to a friend in lqgos who narrated at least 4 such cases similar to the Ricos....its the culture....
Re: Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To by Wwwq: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To by Originalsly: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
proclinician:

U see the backwardness of the mind of a black man. In a developed country the investigation starts from how long it took the EMT to arrive at the scene and how long it took the ambulance to get to the hospital. All of these contribute to survivability. But of course these are black monkeys. You are saying something you know absolutely nothing about. Why is he not on a stretcher for easy mobility. There's enough money for accountant general to steal 200bn but not enough for EMT services. Just listen to ur brain.

Do you know me to be a Black man? ... and who you are referring to as Black monkeys? If you had half of a brain in working order ... you would figure someone brought to the hospital and hooked up to various monitors need not be on a stretcher but on a bed.... and that's where he was.
An empty barrel makes the most noise.
Re: Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To by Openedheavens: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

They always tell lies to save face...I recently spoke to a friend in lqgos who narrated at least 4 such cases similar to the Ricos....its the culture....
You are incorrigibly ignorant and obstinate. Despite telling you the same thing before the press release, you still want to argue. And the name of the person who made the video clearly stated.
I will continue to say Nigerians don't deserve good medical personnel. You lots are ingrates.
Re: Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To by BigBashiru: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Openedheavens:
You are incorrigibly ignorant and obstinate. Despite telling you the same thing before the press release, you still want to argue. And the name of the person who made the video clearly stated.
I will continue to say Nigerians don't deserve good medical personnel. You lots are ingrates.

All nurses I'm Nigeria are lackadaisical....only the putting of cctv in emergency departments will curb their excesses
Re: Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To by proclinician: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Originalsly:

Do you know me to be a Black man? ... and who you are referring to as Black monkeys? If you had half of a brain in working order ... you would figure someone brought to the hospital and hooked up to various monitors need not be on a stretcher but on a bed.... and that's where he was.
An empty barrel makes the most noise.

nnaa get out of here. u cant even remember seeing him in a slumped position on the seat because ur braincells are dead.
Re: Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To by Macgyver1: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Chijeep:
Very good idea but they should make sure they don't stop there. they should also investigate the presidential medical centre in Aso rock and also prosecute the hospital that put Tinubu on diapers because they're the ones that are marketing bad market to Nigerians

Chai this cracked my ribs grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To by Ifakiland(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Those nurses laughing there ass off while Rico Swavey was lying unconscious should be jailed for life

They are animals in human form

There licenses should be withdrawn immediately and never be allowed to continue with there job ever again in this country

I was angry and almost moved to tears after watching that video
You are the real animal, if the government you so passionately follow had built state of the art hospitals, Rico would still have been alive...but no, donkeys like you follow a leader that travels out for healthcare when healthcare here is very bad. Fool
Re: Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To by syntekelite(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Something that is common in 85% of naija hospitals,na because the man na star na why e trend.. nigerian hospitals are actually death traps their only aim is making money and hastening peoples death .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos / Afrocandy Disses Nigerians Who Watch Big Brother Africa On Cable / MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.