Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times (67883 Views)

Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by JohnPortar: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
E
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
I wish that was my teacher. Chai!
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lesbians.....Very deluded people

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by KKLord3(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jennifer663:
Good
She deserves punishment

I totally disagree with you. Did she force the victim?
The victim at age 17 knows exactly what he was doing and enjoying it all along.

We should look beyond following an accusation with emotion .

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by obinna58(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Her bad attitude and ego couldn't give her men she resorted to boys she can successfully manipulate and take advantage of.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Mercury12(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Feminist doings after claiming men are scum. They rape innocent young boys secretly cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by TUANKU(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jail her. If it were a man by now NL feminists would be shitting feathers.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Shadysen: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
GOD WHEN
joker
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Floki737: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nwatachoba1:
I don't know why I like foreign breed, Americans and Asian women

grin And the latinas tooo, don't forget latinas bro.

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by goodmike7: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
If it were a 31 years old man and a 17year old student...the whole world would be turned upside down.
men suffer abuse a whole lot and the society takes it with kid gloves under the guise of we are enjoyinh it.
Just last night a girl came to me in a club, grabbed my balls and kissed me without my consent, everyone said she was fierce and i hit a jackpot but if the reverse were to be the case I would probably be in jail now.

Simps too are part of the problem, you see a woman physically abusing a man and you laugh, but you see a man beating up a mad woman and you all gang up to beat him up acting like a gentleman meanwhile you are all abusers inm your homes and families.

God will continue to punish you simps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by dalongjnr: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
We anticipates the R.Kelly treatment to be given to her.
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by brightnelly(f): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
and some men will be hitting on this one but she will be playing hard to get only to quench her conji on a 17 year old

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Spiff20(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
They should free her joor. A 17 year old is no longer a minor in these evolving world. That 18 year benchmark should drop to 16. The boy came those 8 times and they both had fun. Spare the Hot teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Shadysen:
candidlady show up.
Lol.. that one will avoid this thread. Probably choking on some cheap smoke grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Treadway: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lol.. I have noticed most of the female teacher pervs that have graced this FP in recent times are all good looking. So should we say more pedohiles are getting more confident abi na say she shakara men to the point where she was sooo sex starved as to engage person wey she fit born. I would totally shag her and blow her back out if I was in the states and single...but pretty sure she wouldn't let me.

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Father4all: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
GOD WHEN
when what?
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by rpstar12: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
KKLord3:

true
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by cuffee: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:
I wish that was my teacher. Chai!
you no fúck for secondary
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Jameruby(f): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Looks like same sex
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Missionaire: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
KKLord3:

If it were a female, would you say this?

Oh...

I can say that you are one of those guys who sleep with girls between the aged of 14-17 years...
Don't worry... Soon... The long arms of the law will catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Guderian(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
I wonder why its rampant in usa....

Both the haps we dont hear about
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by cuffee: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
KKLord3:
I totally disagree with you. Did she force the victim? The victim at age 17 knows exactly what he was doing and enjoying it all along.
did you fúck your aunties in secondary school
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by RingRoadMafia: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
You won't succeed in raping me. Never.

grin grin
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Ezedon(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Is it the whole action or only the 8th one that sent him to jail?
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by cuffee: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Floki737:

grin And the latinas tooo, don't forget latinas bro.
have you fúcked a Latina b4
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Shadysen: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Killbillz:

Lol.. that one will avoid this thread. Probably choking on some cheap smoke grin
that's true. i justed wanted to hear what she has to say.
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Hassanmaye(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
GOD WHEN
Hah
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Cookcounty: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Werey say God when?? grin grin grin grin
jubrilELsudan:
GOD WHEN

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Nyamuri: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
I won't mind going back to secondary school again if I could get this opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Princebest(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Spiff20:
They should free her joor. A 17 year old is no longer a minor in these evolving world. That 18 year benchmark should drop to 16. The boy came those 8 times and they both had fun. Spare the Hot teacher.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way over there. That's not how it's looked at.....they consider the fact that the woman being his teacher shouldn't for any reason have any form of sexual relationship with him as his teacher. It's a code of conduct that must be upheld and under no circumstances should she do otherwise, as it's considered a crime over there. A very sane system if you ask me though.

5 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
The guy na mumu. Free pussy u suppose dey chop steady steady grin grin. This woman is beautiful chaiii. It can never be me. Na me go kill aam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Delaminate A Certificate In 3 Easy Steps / Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo) / Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.