Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times (67886 Views)

Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by everythinggirly(f): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
What was she thinking?
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by jclassiq(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
My issue is that these women are usually married.
I guess the marriage bed has become too routine for them. Looking to experience some kind of forbidden romance.
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by jclassiq(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
everythinggirly:
What was she thinking?
I don't think she was thinking at all. Most likely on some type of autopilot, steadily guided by the sex hormones.
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by ike007(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Omo she is hot o.... something i was hoping for when i was his age...him dey mad ni
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by ike007(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

The boy chop this bitch 8 good times. Mad oh!

Meanwhile, na me dey eye teacher for secondary school, especially those cute corpers...

You know..since JSS 2 and at the age of 12 self i don dey eye Mrs Uko and Mrs kienka together with those student teachers where dey come..na him boy knack woman this hot and she is going to jail...wtf for !!?

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Farid24224(m): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Was raped by my cousin when I was 9...Funny was that I never knew it was rape and I even enjoyed it till I was around 14...

It really had a negative effect to my life sexually and psychologically...But I thank God am healing gradually but steadily...
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Spiff20(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
baralatie:

It is not a charge of rape.itis a charge of sexual assault meaning the 17 year old reported her!
You get it now!
She is the one that messed up by making an inappropriate choice to date,have sex with her/ student.Na she state go catch not the student
So the 17 year old reported after 8 times. That's very funny. If it was once I can understand. But 8 times? Even most affairs don't have that much sex. Sometimes you date a woman for 5 years and have sex twice. This one is 8. Lol

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by solexyy: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
shantti:
I mistakenly had an erection reading the rape story, but rape is rape. She should go in for it.
U NO WELL
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by d142475: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Where was my teacher when I was in ss2?
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Davidkingsewin(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
What I noticed through the write-up is that,we don't know if the student is a boy or a girl.

According to FOX19, the indictment states that she engaged in sexual contact with the student eight times in April 2021.

According to Yahoo! News, the Butler County Sheriff's Office and prosecutor alleged Rison was engaging in sexual activity with the student while in the back seat of a vehicle.

“In addition to what the child tells us, we do have recordings between Ms. Rison and the child of where Ms. Rison makes multiple incriminating statements in asking, begging the child not to report her to the authorities,” Assistant Prosecutor Lindsay Sheehan said in previous court hearings.

The New Miami Board of Education told FOX19 that Rison started working for the school district in August 2015 and coached girls softball and basketball.

The Sheriff's Office also said she worked as a teacher's aide at New Miami.

“Ashley Ra-Nae Rison is no longer employed by the New Miami Local School Board. Effective May 3, 2021, Ms. Rison resigned from her position as Paraprofessional and Coach. New Miami Local Schools has no further comment at this time,” Superintendent Rhonda Parker told FOX19.

[url=https://www-dailystar-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/female-pe-teacher-faces-jail-28232756.amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16657400871593&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailystar.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld-news%2Ffemale-pe-teacher-faces-jail-28232756]SOURCE[/url][/quote]
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Davidkingsewin(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Busy teaching you
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by baralatie(m): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Spiff20:
So the 17 year old reported after 8 times. That's very funny. If it was once I can understand. But 8 times? Even most affairs don't have that much sex. Sometimes you date a woman for 5 years and have sex twice. This one is 8. Lol
Even if it is 100 times!
Look at the dire straight from this angle!
It is the teachers that are having sexual contact with their students that the state is after.if the student in question was below statutory age .omo the teacher will go straight to jail for statutory rape but what if it was a sexual relationship between the teacher and the student.the state won't care.if a student/stranger/family member/wind sneeze that the teacher had sexual contact.the state goes on a hunt mode on the two inappropriate couple .and all they need is a statement from the student(finish).wether it was once,twice, consensual or flirtatious the state won't care again.it is down with the axe.they are not even interested in any angle to the error
So the best thing is just ignore students and teens(na problem)
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by OladiTwo5(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
So bad angry

She has shown a characteristic of a thiefnubuu urchin. undecided

An Agbadorian is a foolish person or a brainless paedophil who takes advantage of minors both male or female under the influence of drugs supplied by their master Thiefnubuu.

This is a wicked act and should be dealt with decisively nonsense. We will reject drug lords and child rapist this coming election.

Did you moth*r told you that Tinubu once rap*d her before?
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by baralatie(m): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
everythinggirly:
What was she thinking?
Well she thought it would not lead to this down the line but it became a problem
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Salisu19(m): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
just 8 times? If her pussy is wide and wet, they should free her but if her pussy is dry and tight, making it very difficult for the fortunate boy to penetrate, she should be jailed.

Bodmum, bad guy grin
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by bluefilm: 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Men don suffer in the hands of vagina people. They can't do without our highly rated dick yet they will be pretending.

Are you sure she had the sex with a male?

You know say those too dey do lesbian stuff well well
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by MarieSucre(f): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
He is 17. There was no "have sex". This is rape, plain and simple. A reputable news outlet should know better than mix up the terms and try to dampen the gravity of the crime.
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by MarieSucre(f): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Betterone:

If this anomaly happens in USA, then it's right. Because their country is advanced and white people can't make mistake.

But if it's Nigeria, I'll advise the woman should be jailed or punished

If this anomaly happens in USA, then it's right. Because their country is advanced and white people can't make mistake.

I hope this is sarcasm because even in the USA 17 is underage and what happened in this story is rape.
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Plm11: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Really
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by baralatie(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
MarieSucre:
He is 17. There was no "have sex". This is rape, plain and simple. A reputable news outlet should know better than mix up the terms and try to dampen the gravity of the crime.
How was it rape?

Modified:
I see your point
I checked with another person
The victim is a girl of 17 years of age
shocked
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by fanzine(f): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Such cases are rampant in the US. Nawa
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Blakpot: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Most likely the male student!

Lol! grin grin
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by baralatie(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Salisu19:
just 8 times? If her pussy is wide and wet, they should free her but if her pussy is dry and tight, making it very difficult for the fortunate boy to penetrate, she should be jailed.

Bodmum, bad guy grin
The victim is a girl
embarassed
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by swaly: 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nah GOD go punish we for me oo

She no see me to come have sex with me nah 17 y/o boy way never mature sad �
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 15, 2022
TUANKU:
Jail her. If it were a man by now NL feminists would be shitting feathers.
Multiply it by 700 and see what it will give you wayray you better upload that fake ass picture of you in Kuala Lumpur or else you'll kpai nii o u and your mumu father... grin

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Ikukuudo: 5:20am On Oct 15, 2022
And what was her offense again? Rape? Child molestation?
They should free that woman and arrest the boy. 8 times in a day or 8 different times in 8 different days?
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by GloriousGbola: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2022
ShaqFu:
Truth is, if she had been a man in his early 30s who ha sex with a 17 year old girl, some women would have gone berserk and start throwing tantrums at men for being rapists and what have you.

This truly is despicable.

Well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6uvv1aS5_I

It's a double standard but if any of us Hot males had knacked our hot youth corper teachers in secondary school, we def would not have felt molested years later lipsrsealed
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by ShaqFu: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6uvv1aS5_I

It's a double standard but if any of us Hot males had knacked our hot youth corper teachers in secondary school, we def would not have felt molested years later lipsrsealed
Well you know those Corp members set 'standard' for themselves. So us knacking them is far off. The only thing we were given permission to do is lust after them. Lol.
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Koko1119: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2022
Rkelly dem give him 25yes in prison make I see how many dem go give you.
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by BLACKPANTHER111: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2022
i remember 1 girl back on snappchat.she go say make i small child dey play with her nipple,at that time i didnt know how to save vids. and that girl alway form big girl for ig now
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by BLACKPANTHER111: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Ikukuudo:
And what was her offense again? Rape? Child molestation?
They should free that woman and arrest the boy. 8 times in a day or 8 different times in 8 different days?

are you sane at all.people like you should not exist as a human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Delaminate A Certificate In 3 Easy Steps / Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo) / Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.