Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times (67895 Views)

Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by SIRTee15: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
KKLord3:

I totally disagree with you. Did she force the victim?
The victim at age 17 knows exactly what he was doing and enjoying it all along.

We should look beyond following an accusation with emotion .

is that 17 year old boy emotionally matured enough to handle a 31 year old lady. Its like u not aware of manipulation in relationship. Even a 17 yr old girl is too much for a 17 yr old boy to handle, thats why women are hypergamy in nature- they always date up.
no excuse, she should see some jail time.
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Truthsbitter: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
See the little consequences them wan give her... Wait make na male teacher and female student... "castrate him, cut off his balls!!" even some ignorant male too go dey front dey shout.

If you must let her Bleep then when the tables turn you must let him Bleep as well... Lol(I prefer this)

The life I have come to know after the paradigm shift is deeper than these morals and laws.... People get away with all kind of things and people are held for all kind of things.. It is now a personality thing not a gender thing any longer.. Wait a while, una eyes go soon clear when the balance becomes even better.
(if you know , you know)

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by ShaqFu: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Truth is, if she had been a man in his early 30s who ha sex with a 17 year old girl, some women would have gone berserk and start throwing tantrums at men for being rapists and what have you.

This truly is despicable.
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by hardon1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na she put herself for wahala, when there are adult priccks roaming the street that will even give her better fvcking.

Perhaps she has cravings or certain fertishes for teens

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by riverbird: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
She's beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Goalnaldo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kudos to Nigerian women, they seem to be able to tame this desire of having sex with a minor.
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
If to say na Naija dis tin kon happen, them go say na di boy rape the woman!
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by CEOKmotors: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jcash90:
Pls let them leave that lady alone, I know she didn't force him, oyibo boys wey i know from 13yrs dem don dey knack

As long as he's under 18, it will be termed as rape. Just like how they accuse men sleeping with girls of below 18.

You think the men actually force most of them, the girls did it willingly, but law no wan hear that one, coz they believe they are still kids and ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Danisaint112(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nwatachoba1:
I don't know why I like foreign breed, Americans and Asian women

Me too. grin Anything South (Latinas) or North American Or in Asia (Phillipine, China, India, Vietnam, South Korea, Albenia) I can marry from there.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by goodmike7: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
KKLord3:

I totally disagree with you. Did she force the victim?
The victim at age 17 knows exactly what he was doing and enjoying it all along.

We should look beyond following an accusation with emotion .

Did Rkelly force the young girls he bleeped and dated??
why is he in jail?

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Kobicove(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ladies who usually do this sort of thing are usually ugly or plain looking...this lady is pretty and should be able to attract men her age so what exactly is her problem?!

4 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by KennethEnyi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
shantti:
I mistakenly had an erection reading the rape story, but rape is rape. She should go in for it.

Jesus christ
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Machinegun91(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
The rate at which women are raping men this days is becoming unbearable.

Men need anti women gadgets around their private parts.

Dildos no dey satisfy this confused gender again? They want kill all men with sex.

God help us oo especially we the Nigerian fine boys

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by anambraamaka: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Teenaira: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
shantti:
I mistakenly had an erection reading the rape story, but rape is rape. She should go in for it.

From the look of things if you are lonely with her, you will mistakingly have sex.
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Henrychino(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
I wish a white woman in US could rape me as many times as possible
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Pat081: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Some men here will b thinking other wise now
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by godofuck231: 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
If na girl of 17 i for hear , but why males go de behave like gay
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Passionate888: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
Just 5 years?
Men are not safe anymore
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by dazzlingd(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Some day, these laws should be reviewed, a 17 year old boy definitely knows what he is doing.
Now you punish one party and leave the other free calling him victim.

Same 17 years old boy will have sex with a 13 year old girl and he goes Scott free because they are both minors. And the moment he clocks 18 and he has sex with the 14 year old girl, he becomes a criminal....this isnt Normal

Something is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by LivinusOnyi: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Make them free that woman abeg, I'm sure the boy is praying for more of that to happen
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by naikeboy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
How I wish that most Nigerians will no that sex with someone below 18 is a crime and desist from it cos that's our culture here...
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by PDPGOVERNOR(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Abi o ���
jubrilELsudan:
GOD WHEN

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Truthsbitter: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
dazzlingd:
Some day, these laws should be reviewed, a 17 year old boy definitely knows what he is doing.
Now you punish one party and leave the other free calling him victim.

Same 17 years old boy will have sex with a 13 year old girl and he goes Scott free because they are both minors. And the moment he clocks 18 and he has sex with the 14 year old girl, he becomes a criminal....this isnt Normal

Something is wrong

Yeah these laws needs to be rechecked.. 17 years old girl too wouldn't be minor no more.
The laws isn't for genders it is for humans..

I support your motion but to where it would favour my kind too.

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by myhero: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
I just wish say na me this lady dey knack oooooo
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Atllanta: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
guys shes hot AsF
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by superCleanworks(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Racoon:
Have sex with an adult madam, but here you are sexualising a minor. This is child abuse.

and the mumu will be there FORMING for grown up men.
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by shantti(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Teenaira:

From the look of things if you are lonely with her, you will mistakingly have sex.

Probably
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by pacespot(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Most of these White women are sex starved, except the ones who are dating black guys. Their White husbands cannot satisfy them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Delaminate A Certificate In 3 Easy Steps / Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo) / Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.